1. Whatever... cba tbc dungeons, when can we expect some release news about s8 and icc, teams already over 2k ?
    "Whatever.... going to complain about something else instead."
    Really? S8, ICC and team ratings have literally nothing to do with this thread.

2. Whatever, boring conversation anyway.

3. No matter what is said, RDF should be enabled on realm...its not that easy to lvlup, lot of ppl doing quest and stuff around you and RDF would really help with both xp and gear for the low lvls...

4. I love Lordareon, its an amazing realm, I dinged level 74 on it, but to be honest the main reason why I stopped playing was lack of RDF, I miss the RDF sooo much. I will be back if they introduce it thats for sure.

I entirely understand that this is a hardcore realm and everything but honestly its been a while since it was opened, maybe its time to change some things, starting with RDF would be nice

5. In my opinion RDF was samething that Kinda broke the game. But what i do miss is the tool that was in place in TBC the lfg tool, where u qued for dungeons and everyone could communicate and find members for the dungeon they wanted to go to.

The bwnefits to this tool is so much grander Then spamm search in global, which still would be there very much. The individuals would still have to walk to the instance hence the world would still be alive!

6. Lordaeron is dying it seems. Players are either moving to Icecrown or are stopping playing altogether. The reasons seem to be the following:
    1 - 1x exp with no Dungeon Finder
    2 - Some buggy situations in instances (especially Vanilla instances)
    3 - The staff have difficulties fixing the issues
    4 - The staff ignores the sincere desire of the community for an enabled Dungeon Finder; do I want to travel to the instance? - Yes! - Do I want to spam 30 min in all king of chats to find a group? - NO!
    Edited: January 9, 2017

7. how did you guy play dungeons before the DF? I´m still "new" ( but played on blizz for about 8 years ) and i can´t figure out why is it the lack of GF an issue that make you wonna quit the game.
    from someone that had to walk hours to enter dungeons ( as im sure a lot of people here ) .. i have to ask: is it that hard to make a group with guild or a pug in the proper channel and just... go?

glitches and bugs on dungeons/raids i can understand, but not the lack of GF.

ps: its also amazing how a "Moderator" reply on this post and get such harsh responses ...
    Edited: January 10, 2017

8. 4 - The staff ignores the sincere desire of the community for an enabled Dungeon Finder; do I want to travel to the instance? - Yes! - Do I want to spam 30 min in all king of chats to find a group? - NO!
    The staff not wanting the dungeon finder on the realm does not equate to "ignores what the community wants". We stated that the realm would not have the dungeon finder since before the realm was even launched in an official capacity, and have also stated MULTIPLE TIMES that we would think about making it available when it would be deemed "blizzlike" with the realm's raid progress if it is so highly desired by people.
    Accusing the staff of ignoring the concern is silly.

ps: its also amazing how a "Moderator" reply on this post and get such harsh responses ...
    Yeah, well, all in a day's work I guess.

9. all he said is maybe akama and terron are essential bosses that can't be pulled right now. maybe instead of getting salty you should ignore the forum trolls since they're up to nothing but rustling jimmies :D

10. Yeah, well, all in a day's work I guess.
    i think i would need a xanax before coming here to control myself from harsh responses to :P

11. The staff not wanting the dungeon finder on the realm does not equate to "ignores what the community wants". We stated that the realm would not have the dungeon finder since before the realm was even launched in an official capacity, and have also stated MULTIPLE TIMES that we would think about making it available when it would be deemed "blizzlike" with the realm's raid progress if it is so highly desired by people.
    Accusing the staff of ignoring the concern is silly.
    I'm sorry.

12. Lordaeron is dying it seems. Players are either moving to Icecrown or are stopping playing altogether. The reasons seem to be the following:
    1 - 1x exp with no Dungeon Finder
    2 - Some buggy situations in instances (especially Vanilla instances)
    3 - The staff have difficulties fixing the issues
    4 - The staff ignores the sincere desire of the community for an enabled Dungeon Finder; do I want to travel to the instance? - Yes! - Do I want to spam 30 min in all king of chats to find a group? - NO!
    Actually lordareon grew a bit in the recent weeks, we have 6k on weekdays which is great. If there would ever be a dungeon finder, it should be like it was in TBC, you get into a group, but you still have to go to the dungeon, it would satisfy both type of players.

13. Actually lordareon grew a bit in the recent weeks, we have 6k on weekdays which is great. If there would ever be a dungeon finder, it should be like it was in TBC, you get into a group, but you still have to go to the dungeon, it would satisfy both type of players.
    This would be awesome! Really! TBC DF is great for finding people for that instance so LK Dungeonfinder can be used to but just skip the teleport function!

14. In my opinion RDF was samething that Kinda broke the game. But what i do miss is the tool that was in place in TBC the lfg tool, where u qued for dungeons and everyone could communicate and find members for the dungeon they wanted to go to.

The bwnefits to this tool is so much grander Then spamm search in global, which still would be there very much. The individuals would still have to walk to the instance hence the world would still be alive!
    Wow! I totally agree, I have played TBC on retail, and yes, that lfg tool was not bad. Not sure if it's possible though, moderators can agree/disagree.
    It could be the perfect compromise between those who want RDF back those who say it ruins the game.

In the end, we do need an efficient way to communicate and form groups. It's not impossible to make a group, it's just annoying, like someone mentioned before.
    And that copy-paste spam on global is really annoying too.

First 1234 ... Last