1. What about RDF enabled in the weekends?

2. The server would become a ghost town on weekdays with 3-4k queue on weekends.

3. Recently i got fresh 80 char and i cantell u i finish my dungeons within 4-5hours tops, i honestly dont see whats the issue.

4. There's an add-on for that, and it was developed by a group of Lordaeron players. You can find the thread in this Forum.

http://forum.warmane.com/forumdispla...ews&order=desc and apply for a real guild that know this is done.
    What addon are you talking about? Is it something that can replace RDF?

5. i honestly dont see whats the issue.
    The issue comes when you clearly link a heroic OR normal dungeon with ONLY ONE daily quest(those blizz-like *cough*custom*cough* quests for lvl 80 dungeons). Some numskull decides you're gonna share not one, but two quests for the same dungeon, a.k.a double daily or dd, and /w you with role and GS. All is fine and dandy until you get to the summ stone or inside the dungeon and you share only one quest - the one you linked. Then starts the irritating, ******ed, utter horse**** of a leaving spree with one of these excuses: "I "thought" you said double daily, omg wtf ffs?!?!!", "Why you do hc, i thought you do normal?!!?!?", "OMG I don't wanna do normal, i want hc, sry bb". There's your issue - the artificial difficulty of assembling a dungeon group, created by this nonsense about "assembling groups, chatting and enjoying the experience". Well i'm not enjoying the experience of wasting time because someone can't read freakin' English and/or is too proud of his/her gearscore to do normals when others need them. You know what's worse? You can't even transfer your 1x leveled character to the easier realm. And no, don't even dare saying Icecrown already has 12K with queues the length of the equator, NO! I'm not the only one who doesn't want to deal with all the "daily quest for end-game dungeons" nonsense, I'm just one of the few who don't want to level a new character even at higher rates.

6. Sucks for people who like to a do alot of dungeons.

I have a 45 priest healer a 60 tank/heal paladin and a 70 tank dk and even then i cannot find groups. some times takes 2+ hours or i just give up switched to p2wcrown

7. The issue comes when you clearly link a heroic OR normal dungeon with ONLY ONE daily quest(those blizz-like *cough*custom*cough* quests for lvl 80 dungeons). Some numskull decides you're gonna share not one, but two quests for the same dungeon, a.k.a double daily or dd, and /w you with role and GS. All is fine and dandy until you get to the summ stone or inside the dungeon and you share only one quest - the one you linked. Then starts the irritating, ******ed, utter horse**** of a leaving spree with one of these excuses: "I "thought" you said double daily, omg wtf ffs?!?!!", "Why you do hc, i thought you do normal?!!?!?", "OMG I don't wanna do normal, i want hc, sry bb". There's your issue - the artificial difficulty of assembling a dungeon group, created by this nonsense about "assembling groups, chatting and enjoying the experience". Well i'm not enjoying the experience of wasting time because someone can't read freakin' English and/or is too proud of his/her gearscore to do normals when others need them. You know what's worse? You can't even transfer your 1x leveled character to the easier realm. And no, don't even dare saying Icecrown already has 12K with queues the length of the equator, NO! I'm not the only one who doesn't want to deal with all the "daily quest for end-game dungeons" nonsense, I'm just one of the few who don't want to level a new character even at higher rates.
    From what i gather, u are having troubles communication with ppl ? i have NEVER and i fuking swear it, had someone leave my group because its not DD or because he got confused thinking its heroic instead of normal.
    1-80 4 characters, another 2 in their 40s, i have done all the IMPORTANT dungeons that i need for quests or gear without any issue. All that rdf does is, make something optional a chore.Right now if u cba doing your daily u just dont do it, if u cba farming dungeons for gems or off spec gear u just dont do it, while with rdf even if u dont want to do it just because its so much easier its a 1 button and go go go u have no choice but to do it.
    Your effort to assemble a group and time spent doing it, is actually worth something.
    Edited: March 11, 2017

8. i don't get it, why Molt... sorry Warmane staff disables something originally intended in WotLK ? completely senseless

9. From what i gather, u are having troubles communication with ppl ? i have NEVER and i fuking swear it, had someone leave my group because its not DD or because he got confused thinking its heroic instead of normal.
    Then you must be living in some parallel universe, playing on a completely different Lordaeron.
    First of all, I don't have ANY problem communicating with other people. At the same time when people leave my party because of the "dd" or because they... let's say "can't read" for now, I get one or two sympathy posts in /p chat from the one or two people who actually read my LFM correctly. My LFM always consists of the following:
    LFM role(s) [dungeon achievement] [daily quest] [daily quest] (second daily if I have two quests for one dungeon)
    Here's where the problems begin - people either can't read simple English words(or w/e lang their client is in), or they read but don't acknowledge vital info, or outright ask for already mentioned information because having a full 245 ilvl char means you can't be bothered to read the whole LFM.
    This questing introduced a new obstacle in grinding for gear - the element of human stupidity - the sole reason I could get mad while playing on Lordaeron. Otherwise, it's a downright AWESOME realm, exactly what I wanted to play on. It's people's arrogance that makes me alt+f4 - being in no way able to obtain and share a certain quest means you would most probably end up with at least one leaver when you assemble the group. Having this in mind, every time someone in some way tells me he/she doesn't care about the quest and /w me for the dungeon itself, I freakin' get up and salute the person! EVERY TIME!
    I sincerely hope you truly NEVER face this frustration, but it's a fact that every day at least one person leaves a party for no good reason - no dd or particular dungeon difficulty. If you refuse to believe my words, I'll gladly make a bunch of screenshots for ya.
    Edited: March 11, 2017

10. it is frustrating when u spam global for 30 min to get a party, there no fun on this part

11. i don't get it, why Molt... sorry Warmane staff disables something originally intended in WotLK ? completely senseless
    For starters, the system wasn't available prior to the release of ICC. So why should we make it available on Lordaeron prior to ICC's release?

12. I dont even want RDF. I just want a TBC like group finder. You still have to travel to instances (which I rather enjoy), but you don't have to spam global for 2 hours which is absolutely stupid.

13. For starters, the system wasn't available prior to the release of ICC. So why should we make it available on Lordaeron prior to ICC's release?
    Now that ICC is coming out on Lordaeron I will keep checking back to see if you guys change your mind about enabling RDF. I hope so, I would love to come play here. :)

14. Now that ICC is coming out on Lordaeron I will keep checking back to see if you guys change your mind about enabling RDF. I hope so, I would love to come play here. :)
    Dude, do u play only for dungeon finder or what ? stop lying to yourself, the reason u are not playing lord is different than no rdf. Its not like they removed raids or pvp from the game lol get real.

15. it is frustrating when u spam global for 30 min to get a party, there no fun on this part
    Look,
    I will try to cover in this coment what is my expirience.

Last month, I was leveling my mage, currently I am lvl 57.
    I was gathering all the quests for dungeons and run them.
    Your idea is, that you think RDF is disabled because ppl will socialize more.
    I can confirm, that this is not true.
    If you spam global, you will not find anyone, as it was mentioned many times before.
    What else chance do you have then?
    For example, when I want to go dung for lvl 30-35, I go /o and type 30-35 and basicly spam all the ppl, then I am able to find the group.
    But I don t like this way at all.
    The reason is, that half of exping ppl have me in their ignore list.
    This is how it works now, instead your idea of socialization, it became exping full of hatery :D

First ... 56789 ... Last