1. Just got through the 60-70 content and I thought I'd post here how it was without RDF for all the same reasons given in my original post; For point of accuracy I arrived in OL at 59 and just left it at almost 69 to quest in Northrend. It helped a lot that I started adding everyone I could to my friends list when I was level 30 and even though not even half of those players are regular at leveling or have even logged on for several days now it still helped me a lot to form groups. I highly suggest that to anyone who wants to run dungeons consistently.
    Still though I found my self 3 and 4 manning Hellfire Ramparts and Blood Furnace]. Nothing new as to the reason why, people simply don't want to run a dungeon(s) without quests and those specific dungeons have only a few quests between them, some of which require quest chains to unlock. Reason for that being the exp isn't worth the effort and the dungeon loot is out leveled quickly as once again I had several players tell me they were "busy questing". I managed to form a group for Underbog and Slavepens, a full 5man and it was great because I haven't ran those since WotLK retail and of course Warmane sticks to the blizz-like theme as best they can even with this low level content, in this case it was near flawless. On that note though, there was an incident in Sethekk Halls with a non-working quest, I recall it being broken when the server launched. That's one of the biggest reasons players run the Auchenendoun (idk if I'm spelling that right) dungeons, because the quests are actually right at the entrance; that being said I managed to run 2/4 to completion and they were well done, a reckless tank wiped us several times due to the NPC CC which is something an inexperienced tank should look out for in TBC dungeons. These were the last of the TBC dungeons I found groups for though, even the higher level group quests I couldn't find groups for but that's not so surprising since we unlock NR gear at 67-68.
    I asked Global about the state of NR dungeons and if I would be able to rely on them heavily to level 70-80, I was told the first few dungeons aren't run often but you can find groups for them. Obviously the higher level we get the better the group forming will get so I'm looking forward to consistent dungeon runs 76+.

2. I know this thread is a bit old but didn't want to start a brand new one. Seeing as ICC has been released on this realm will there ever be a dungeon finder? Me and some friends are looking to play a Wotlk x1 server but the levelling back then took forever and we don't really have that much free time.

So yeah, a tool that will save 20-30-60 minutes per dungeon is a deal breaker and the refusal of the admins to implement dungeon finder even tho the server is Blizzlike and dungeon finder was up when ICC launched is baffling.

3. When Lordaeron was first released having no Dungeon Finder was a design feature that you can still find in the sticky thread http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=301200
    During the release of ICC enabling dungeon finder was considered, but as you can see that did not go through and most likely RDF will never be enabled on Lordaeron

4. No rdf mean= http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=4...for-multitudes and other event drop missing and u dont replace these=fail

5. That's fine, but thanks for giving me cancer trying to gear up again with my bis geared toon from Naxx/OS/EoE. I have to stare at the Global chat for hours and hours trying to jump into random groups, I absolutely hate it. It makes catching up the worst thing I've experienced.

6. When Lordaeron was first released having no Dungeon Finder was a design feature that you can still find in the sticky thread http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=301200
    During the release of ICC enabling dungeon finder was considered, but as you can see that did not go through and most likely RDF will never be enabled on Lordaeron
    Maybe make a vote and if majority wanna rdf enable that?

7. lol u ask gs for gundrak? wat a nab

8. Enable RDF for normal dungeons, keep it disabled for Raid and Heroics
    Boom, leveling experience fixed and Loardaeron keeps its identity as a hardcore progression based realm

9. lol u ask gs for gundrak? wat a nab
    T H E I R O N Y, but have to say once with an alt (around 4k i think) i got a full team of fresh 80's , ~2.2k gs was the avarage, that was a good day

10. If you guys are so much "blizzlike" lovers or fans, then you should wait untill ICC gets released to see RDF enabled, as yes, they came out together. Now if rdf is really getting implemented or not, I still don't know, I guess it's up to the staff...
    There was never a single mention of dungeon finder being released together with ICC, so I have no idea where you got this.
    Travelling to instances was fun at first, but now as you level new characters it gets stale and annoying, and also time consuming. We all know Azeroth by heart and flying to the entrances gives no "memorable experience" whatsoever.
    On top of that, Lordaeron isn't getting any new players, majority of lowbies are those who are leveling their alts, and leveling process is much more slow and annoying without dungeon finder, plus there is very few levelers now to form a group.
    I have no idea what is the point behind disabled dungeon finder, it made sense while the server was progressing trough Vanilla and TBC content, but it was supposed to be released on 3.3.0 just like on retail. I mean IF you want to be Blizzlike.

11. Happily deleted my Lordaeron shaman and started leveling on Icecrown. I've just had enough.
    Spent 30 minutes on global spamming for UP with daily, got a group together, i ended up being the only one flying to the summ stone(everyone else expected to magically be summoned [no, we had no warlock] ), spent another 5 or so minutes waiting for someone to actually get their behind to the summ stone, started summoning, one dps was afk, quickly found a replacement(meanwhile two of the others entered the dungeon), tried to summon him but the guy that stayed with me at the summ stone ALSO WENT AFK without even saying "brb" or something.
    Thanks for the wonderful experience. See you on Icecrown.
    Literally every dungeon experience ever. Plus add to that people leaving the group if they are too lazy to fly or are not summoned instantly. I simply stopped doing dungeons on my lvl 80 characters. The fuss is not worth 2 emblems of frost and some triumphs. But now when I level a new character...it's getting annoying.

12. Someone on the Warmane staff ( I have an idea of who it was but I don't want to say if I'm wrong ) had said they were considering RDF with ICC release in a post some months back so it's not like it was never said. Not all of Warmane staff is for no RDF on Lordaeron as I understand it.

Also if you're fed up with trying to form dungeon groups just ask higher levels for runs it takes about the same amount of effort as forming a group except you're 100% sure to complete the dungeon and you get more loot lol.

13. Also if you're fed up with trying to form dungeon groups just ask higher levels for runs it takes about the same amount of effort as forming a group except you're 100% sure to complete the dungeon and you get more loot lol.
    Why do you think this is an acceptable solution?

First ... 9101112 Last