1. Dungeon finder is disabled , new players joins the server , hows the experience?

Not bashing or anything , i love this server , atm i'm leveling the third character . But the warmane staff has to stop ignoring the first impressions that can keep a player and make that player say good stuff about the server , or the opposite.
    Now , while leveling this char that is now lvl 39 i encountered a few things that can cause the latter one of the above.

Dinged 15 , found a group went to RC ... finished .. everything works , good job.
    Dinged a few more lvls cant remember was 18-19 , did WC , all works , last boss event included , good job.
    Now comes the "meh" part , dinged lvl 24 , joined SFK group , went in , killed 1st boss , lever to open door wasnt working , so after 30 or more mins to put the group togheter and go to instance , 2 mins in that was it , stuck.
    Leveled up some more , did RFK , no problems.
    Leveled up to arround 36 went SM , have a quest that offers a decent weapon wich i think alot of ppl desire but unfortunelty cant be completed because Mograine in Cathedral is bugged and dies from 1 shot whitout giving credit towards the quest.
    I'm 39 atm and i'm pretty sure BRD door will still be broken when i'll reach the entry level , this was posted on bug tracker more then 2 months ago.

So now put yourself in a new player position , joining an x1 experience with disable dungeon finder server and experience the above .

PS : Gold squish was done , you can replace that announcement on server with something else , or deleted idk just a suggestion.

2. I agree..

I am new player on this server leveling 66 level warrior atm and I miss Dungeon Finder a lot.. leveling with it is more fun, easy to find groups.. Reasons the Staff mentioned for disabling DF are less important than advantages of DF..

And yep, Commander in SM dungeon is bugged, I can confirm it.

3. Maybe they like world chat spam, gives them a false feeling that server is "alive".

I am kind of sick of legion and want to come back and level a new char, but every time I remember how hard it is for a new player to fit in...

4. If you guys are so much "blizzlike" lovers or fans, then you should wait untill ICC gets released to see RDF enabled, as yes, they came out together. Now if rdf is really getting implemented or not, I still don't know, I guess it's up to the staff...

5. Y'all missing my point , i dont want enabled dungeon finder , i want fixed dungeons , was just saying the let down is greater after goin through all the hassle of getting in the dungeon and find out its bugged.

6. I think there was a post somewhere where they mentioned during winter months going back and polishing the leveling experience through vanilla and TBC. I'm new around here so maybe that was old news, i don't know.

7. Talking about dungeons being bugged...

Zul'Farrak: last two bosses are bugged!

The one on stairs doesn't work! As a result the gates to last boss won't open as well!!!!

8. RDF would be nice, the raid buffs are fine, but the lack of RDF is pretty much just annoying rather than difficult. Imo it should come with the ICC patch, since it was implemented when ICC released back in the day.

9. Have to agree about the Vanilla/TBC content. It really makes me feel skeptical about the quality of the WotLK content and if its even worth leveling to get to. Its even worse when you run into those new low level quests that were added in at WotLK as chains and the last part of it even doesn't work at all. Plus alot of mobs are just downright buggy and have common Mangos issues plus pathing issues. I originally intended to play alot on this server, but I dout it anymore.

10. Who cares rdf, give us heirlooms lmao.

11. Have to agree about the Vanilla/TBC content. It really makes me feel skeptical about the quality of the WotLK content and if its even worth leveling to get to. Its even worse when you run into those new low level quests that were added in at WotLK as chains and the last part of it even doesn't work at all. Plus alot of mobs are just downright buggy and have common Mangos issues plus pathing issues. I originally intended to play alot on this server, but I dout it anymore.
    As someone that did almost all wotlk dungeons on Icecrown (they use the same core) i can confirm that the wotlk dungeons work as they should. And as far as i know the raids are pretty good aswell.

12. Currently, TBC dungeons are being reworked/polished to a high degree of detail (work in progress). Up next are the Vanilla dungeons. We even have one of our developers specifically dedicated to this task.

13. polished to a high degree of detail.
    Sounds gr7 mby we might be able to actually pull Akama and Terron in BT just to be able to continue to Mother and be ported to westfall. four head
    Edited: January 8, 2017

14. Sounds gr7 mby we might be able to actually pull Akama and Terron in BT just to be able to continue to Mother and be ported to westfall. four head
    You should be more polite, especially when the particular thing you mentioned was included in what I said.

15. Whatever... cba tbc dungeons, when can we expect some release news about s8 and icc, teams already over 2k ?

12311 ... Last