1. Quest - Cold Hearted

Can you please fix this quest?

i've had an open ticket about it for a week now and it's a crucial quest for pve as it needs to be done to farm sons of hodir rep for enchants.

None of the mobs are in Ice prisons and when you try to free them with a proto-drakes they don't jump on the drake to return them to the camp.

2. I just did this earlier and finished it had no problems at all.

3. 1) this is not the correct forum for this type of post, Moderator just gonna end up moving it.

2) the quest is doable, even if it's a bit buggy. If the adds you need to pick up aren't frozen you won't be able to pick them up. Try having a friend who hasn't done the quest run over and kill them all so when they respawn they should respawn frozen. Worked for me.

4. You can free the proto drakes, just can't free any prisoners. Tried doing this 2 weeks and it was bugged, still bugged today. :(

5. Maybe late, but here's a workaround:

If you have the reputation and have done the quests up to Cold Hearted, but can not interact with the proto-drakes:

Go and take the quest "Forging and Alliance": http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Quest:Forging_an_Alliance

This will allow you to see the Sons of Hodir NPCs.

Do not turn the quest in. Once you abandon it, you will be back to the starting state. Just take the quest again if you need.

Cheers.