1. WoD

Whem the frostwolf will be upgraded to WoD?

2. Lets keep this in the realm of sci-fi :)

3. I don't think they'll ever do this. And frankly, if they were to, I'd be leaving the same day. Who wants to play the expansion that's generally considered to be the worst ever by the majority of the playerbase?

4. Whem the frostwolf will be upgraded to WoD?
    They mentioned many times to ppl as you repeating same question over and over again...WOD would not be implemented anytime soon...They are concentrated and work on older expansions fixing bugs scripting content improving the game play and so on..They gave cleared statement about WOD discussion on forums...

5. Whem the frostwolf will be upgraded to WoD?
    just no PLEASE no! :|

6. Hope soon, this expantion is really boring now, and wow real players dont want to play the same expantion forever...

7. Hope soon, this expantion is really boring now, and wow real players dont want to play the same expantion forever...
    Yet, their most popular expansion is what, 10-15 years old? No point adding something new when they can barely fix the old, there's a lot more to do on MOP. If anything, they should work on getting Legion.

8. Hope soon, this expantion is really boring now, and wow real players dont want to play the same expantion forever...
    So move to another server...

WoD is trash, only expansion worse than WoD is Legion. Both those expansions are not worth the resources.

9. lmao with the staff that warmane has... wod will never happen. Possibly in a decade time but until then same old mop. There's like a billion bugs and to start thinking about wod all those bugs have to be fixed, considering the rate at which warmane is fixing bugs... gonna be a very long time.

10. You have to think like this

WOD is the most hated expansion ever released on Retail, so why would anyone think of adding it?

11. Yet, their most popular expansion is what, 10-15 years old? No point adding something new when they can barely fix the old, there's a lot more to do on MOP. If anything, they should work on getting Legion.
    Agree, we should jump directly to legion. And about bugs, well allways will be... if not, we must go to blizzard server :P

12. Whem the frostwolf will be upgraded to WoD?
    I mean where the heck you even heard taht private servers are upgraded to another expansion lol....

Thye can open Wod server yes but not upgrade mop to wod,who wants will play mop who wants will play on new brand server of wod and that's it.. What stupid question is this?

13. i think its cooler if they upgrade to the next expansion..

12 Last