1. MoP PvE 5box composition

Hey guys. Long time no see!

So I've been pretty active on cata and WotLK boxing, always running 5man PvE builds to experience as much lower-level content as possible while leveling, with the aim of being able to farm endgame 5man dungeons solo. Had a lot of success with Jakkre's dk/4pala team in wrath, but am completely 100% new to MoP entirely and have no idea where to even start. Dualboxing forums have a few google-able threads on the topic, but MoP stuff is so old it's hard to find.

So, what are your best/favorite 5man teams for MoP PvE content? Is there a "superpowered" build like the dk/4rets was in Wrath? Are there interesting options like 5 hunters or 5 arcane mages that can tear through everything? Where should I be looking/starting? ANY tips/advice/warnings/etc are greatly appreciated, as I've literally never set foot in pandaland and have no idea where to even start.

Thanks as always for your guidance!

2. If there's anything I've learnt from playing MoP, it's that mixed classes for 5 man teams is NOT a good choice.
    The best 5 man team I've seen in MoP is 5 hunters. 5 DKs could work too but hunters are better, why?
    Hunters are ranged damage and their damage is incredibly powerful and they are able to escape from the grasp of melee damagers easily with the combination of a few talents and glyphs, not to mention, they have a passive heal, and you can mix multiple traps, so that means, a lot of strategies.
    Death knights are viable but they're not really good to keep up with heals, assuming that you're playing Frost Death Knights which is the only considerable choice for multiboxing if you ask me (Unholy is very proc and stack dependent which makes it a second preference.), while Frost does a lot of damage, it also takes a lot of damage, Death Pact and IBF and AMS is not enough to keep you up vs a huge raid, but if you have a healer friend like a Discipline Priest or a Restoration Druid to play with you, then it all comes down to your preference with the playstyle (hunters vs death knights).

3. Yeah, actually the very first video I watched was of 5 hunters leveling in dungeons! Definitely looks like TONS of utility, will check it out.

Also seems tank/4x disc priest is an item: http://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/4...use-some-input

Anyone have experience with that? Kind of how 4 rets used to be in wrath, it seems, not really needing a dedicated healer, which would make me very, very happy.

4. Not sure if u can do rdf hc with 5 hunters. They probably lack the heal to survive on boss fights.

1dk 4ret might also work on MoP if the heal of rets is strong enough.

What works for sure is 1Dk tank 4enh shami. Enh shami heal pretty good in MoP and can deal dmg at the same time. Works also good in pvp.
    That team is like a mop version of 1dk 4ret.

5. Oddly enough, I've always avoided shamans for my boxing teams, they almost seem too "typical" and easy to manage! But I will definitely keep that in mind.

6. Oddly enough, I've always avoided shamans for my boxing teams, they almost seem too "typical" and easy to manage! But I will definitely keep that in mind.
    Shamis on MoP are a completely different playstyle than on the older expansions because they reworked and added many spells.
    When u mbx enh shami on mop it feels like a different class that has hardly anything in common with ele shami boxing on wotlk.

7. You have to consider that with team of 5 hunters you cant que rdf.
    All personally done all HC dungeons on MOP with my 5 druids team: 1 tank and 4 balance, autoheal helps alot

But as i remember a lot of dungeon content bugged or bugs in some cases and sooner or later you will complete all heroics 5 mans on 90 and there nothing do to in pve. only to move to 10 mans raids and such

8. Also, what version of Jamba are you guys using? The latest one for the latest MoP patch isn't pushing settings for some reason, seems it isn't communicating properly over the hidden whisper channels. Is there some way I can get around this? Or an earlier version that works with the client?

9. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=205415&page=2

not 100% remember but that probably fixed it for me
    That did it, thanks man was struggling with that for hours.

10. Not sure if u can do rdf hc with 5 hunters. They probably lack the heal to survive on boss fights.

1dk 4ret might also work on MoP if the heal of rets is strong enough.

What works for sure is 1Dk tank 4enh shami. Enh shami heal pretty good in MoP and can deal dmg at the same time. Works also good in pvp.
    That team is like a mop version of 1dk 4ret.
    Hey man, always appreciate your input and advice.

So what's the specific draw of a dk vs, say, a paladin in MoP? I know in wrath it's for the icy talons and AP buffs since you already have 4 rets, but is there something that makes dk the best choice for tank with 4 enh in MoP? I just switched to my dk around 65 and I'm liking the paladin I used to get them that far much better. Is the tank slot more interchangeable now than it was in earlier expansions?

11. Hey man, always appreciate your input and advice.

So what's the specific draw of a dk vs, say, a paladin in MoP? I know in wrath it's for the icy talons and AP buffs since you already have 4 rets, but is there something that makes dk the best choice for tank with 4 enh in MoP? I just switched to my dk around 65 and I'm liking the paladin I used to get them that far much better. Is the tank slot more interchangeable now than it was in earlier expansions?
    I didn't play paladin in MoP yet so I don't really know if its better or worse than a DK tank.
    I prefer a DK due to PvP. When u mbx 5 melee its extremly useful to have a DK for Deathgrip and chains of ice against kiter.
    When u do only pve i guess any tank would do it. I would just pick the one with the best party buffs.

12. I believe Guardian Druid or Prot Paladin has easiest rotations to setup. I would say go Guardian. If you plan to pvp later, I would make 5 hunter or 4 hunter 1 RDruid team. Anyway just choose team you want to play most. You can always farm some bgs to get 522 pvp gear ;)