1. Looking for guild from US

Sup guys! I am looking for a cool laid back guild from US who are easy to get along with and do all kinds of things. I like all parts of LK but Im not die hard for any part of it lol. I like this expac the best cause this is when I started on retail. Stopped loggin on retail a little while ago just got tired of AP/AK grind. I have played here off an on over the past couple years and when it was Molten. I have several different characters on both factions and would faction change if I found the right group of people. Not into drama or bs just here to have fun in whatever way I can. Thanks!

2. Hey man, what times are you available to raid/play? What is your experience in ICC? Are you looking for a guild that raids daily or casually?

These things will help us guide you to the right home.

3. Oh yeah I am usually on between 5 and 10pm EST most weekdays and for weekends early mornings to evenings, (not straight thru tho rofl), and like I said I have toons on both factions. Not looking to raid everyday so I guess I am more of a casual pve'r and like to run alot of bgs and some world pvp. I like to mix it up and not play the same toon all time and the same way all the time, if that makes sense.
    Edited: January 9, 2017