1. Shoulders for 3s?

What is the point of putting 2000rat in 3v3 requirement to buy wrathful shoulders?

Thousands of players already bought it by getting invited into 2k 3v3 team.

Why is this requirement being reinforced now?

Its pretty unfair for people who didnt cheat the system by getting invited to 2k 3s team previous season.

2. I was kinda disappointed when i did 2k SoloQ after the gear wipe and went to vendor just to buy shoulders, from red they went "avaible" so I was kinda excited but somehow I couldn't buy them because I didn't met the requisite (or smth like). Then my friends told me I could get them only in 3v3, and thats weird because I thought soloq=5v5 but I was wrong.
    I understand you want the shoulders to be the "elite-ePeen" gear, but we are on a pvp server where everyone should have the possibility to get the same gear. I still remember when AT was free wrathful and people were still stuck at 1k5 despite having shoulders or helm or weapons, that didn't make them elitist or pro players. Honestly in a pvp server I would like to have a custom mount as elite item, a title, a trasmogrification (like hydra's lordy gladiator, same stats but unique trasmo), I don't know, a vip account, a special custom gear... Not a gear that gives me more stats and a slight advantage to other players.
    With this I don't want to say "FREE WF" but well, put shoulders on other brackets too, maybe at higher ratings? Like 2200 SoloQ, 2400 2v2 I don't know. Something available to skilled players but not too much hard for decent ones.
    I really don't see the point in making a gear difference only because people don't play 3s bracket. You can do a lot of things to premiate people who achieve high rating in 3v3, or play 3v3 in general, like dropping more cases and things like this, but gear IMHO should be balanced to everyone.

But back to the topic: Yes some people abused and thats the funniest thing, staff wanted shoulders only for "pro player"? Now everyone has them :D Big fail.

3. People being able to buy the shoulders without having PR 2k was obviously not intended. It is indeed pretty unfair for people who didn't abuse it, but i personally don't think giving free shoulders (or WF gear in general) would be good for the server or the experience.
    Wow was succesful and is still succesful because of Blizzard, who were and are really good at making players feel rewarded for whatever they decide to accomplish in the game. This is, if you ask me, one of the biggest factors when it comes to the succes of the game/server, regardless of the host.
    I even think Warmane should have more rewards for higher rating other than transmog. Like for 2400/2700 etc.
    I would however agree, that the 3s bracket isn't worth playing. Shoulders should be made available through SQ 2200 or 2vs2 2200. I think there should be done something to encourage people to do more 3v3, cause shoulders alone are not enough to do so. They need to come up with something, so it doesn't feel like a duty to play 3vs3.

4. They should definitely put it at 2200 soloq.

Iam pretty sure that 95% players who have wrathful shoulders did not get 2000 in 3v3 but got invited to one.

I think its kind of stupid that my character will now have 30 less stats because I didnt abuse the system 10 days ago.

5. Pls, ****ing answers from the GMs. THANK YOU

6. Pls, ****ing answers from the GMs. THANK YOU
    I'd like to back up this suggestion about shoulders being made available from 2200 SQ. Not really because people have abused a bug, but because of the lack of activity in 3s, making it a true struggle to ever get it. However, i do see the problem, since it likely would cause even less activity in 3s. It's a problem.

I think a way to fix it and keep the 3s requirement for shoulders would be to make it so more arena points would be rewarded from 3s or maybe a flush each week, that you can only get from playing 3s.
    So let's say, 20 games played in 3s each week, would grant an extra flush on wednesday. I honestly think it would make people play 3s, if there's a weekly reward.

7. I can confirm that Malaco was on today and made shoulders available from SQ. Your cries have been heard. Go play

8. I can confirm that Malaco was on today and made shoulders available from SQ. Your cries have been heard. Go play
    one less reason to play 3vs3....

Did he say anything about 3.3.5b removal or any new change?

9. one less reason to play 3vs3....

Did he say anything about 3.3.5b removal or any new change?
    Well, he basically said that it's the standard 3.3.5a patch and apologized that we werent informed, that it was actually not meant to be implemented already.
    As usual, it was a spam-fest around his character.
    He said he would fix some stuff, and asked people how they felt about the available gear.
    From what i understood, he would add Deaths Verdict HC trinket, because of alot of ret-whine.
    Also, he would make Glaives (and i think shadowmourne) available for Xmog again.
    He also said he would consider adding Solace HC back.
    That is what i'm sure he said, but i obviously can't guarantee anything, as i'm just an ordinary player/member.

And about 3vs3. What he might be considering to add (he responded vaguely to it) is a seperate flush for the 3vs3 ladder.
    I tried to stress how important it was to do something about the 3vs3 bracket. Hopefully, he noted it.
    I also asked him to implement a caster HC trinket, if he decided to implement a healer+melee hc trinket.

From his own words, he said it would be looked into later today ( Implementation of these changes.)

I don't want to be associated with having relations to staff or anything. I just witnessed/participated in the chat and saw the change to shoulders in affect.

EDIT: Oh and Hisue told me that patch notes would be released soon.
    Edited: February 21, 2017

10. well, are those changes alreade implemented and online? since for some reason I cant still buy them while sitting on 2k and enough points... http://i.imgur.com/zL44wDt.jpg

11. well, are those changes alreade implemented and online? since for some reason I cant still buy them while sitting on 2k and enough points... http://i.imgur.com/zL44wDt.jpg
    yes, they are already implemented
    show a screenshot of vendor page with WF shoulders ( they are all at page 1)

12. yes, they are already implemented
    show a screenshot of vendor page with WF shoulders ( they are all at page 1)
    http://imgur.com/a/s29EU after I click yes, nothing happens. And yes I click on the non red ones and yes I have free space in the bags
    Edited: February 25, 2017

13. anyone with the same problem?

14. is here anyone who bought shoulders for soloq rating since malaco implemented the changes?

12 Last