1. is here anyone who bought shoulders for soloq rating since malaco implemented the changes?
    just tried with 2004 rating on soloq, I cant buy any of the 3 druid shoulders.
    try to reach 2050

2. what leads you to believe that it will be possible when reaching 2050? its says 2000 in 3v3 or 5v5 (soloq).. It was said that after the recent changes done by malaco players are able to purchase them again with 2000 soloq rating, some users even said they have seen those changes in action, implying they have seem someone buying those or bought them themselves, so if thats the case this could be a bug

3. I had same problem but when i passed 2050 soloque rating i bought them, you actually can buy 3v3ones after passing 2050 soloque.

4. thanks for the info man, this should have been specified somewhere in patchnotes or something...

5. So can u get the shoulders with 2k rating or not ? ive got the rating dont have the points ...

6. You can buy wrathful shoulders and the tier gear shoulders with 2k in solo que (just checked aparently for warriors at least the prot shoulders requires 2050 in any bracket and the dps shoulders requires 2k in 3vs3/5vs5), the pve offsets you need is 2050 in any bracket.
    There are two different shoulders right now of wrathful pieces with each their cost, but one of them works the other dont.
    The one you wanna buy is costing 1875 arena points, the other shoulders to 1930 you can only get through 2k in 3vs3.

7. July 6, 2018  
    https://prnt.sc/k35zij

comon...

is it true with the 2050?? why the tooltip isnt changed yet then, this is an old topic from 2017

8. July 6, 2018  
    https://prnt.sc/k35zij

comon...

is it true with the 2050?? why the tooltip isnt changed yet then, this is an old topic from 2017
    there are 2 kind of shoudler at vender

One sold for 2k rating on 3vs3
    One sold for 2050 on soloque

9. July 6, 2018  
    Got them at 2050+ SoloQ. Don't know about 2v2 or 3v3 requirements because I don't play these bracket at the moment.

First 12