1. A Tribute to Immortality

Are there any raiding guild in icecrown that has attained one of the most challenging feat ingame - A Tribute to Immortality ?
    Is it available here in icecrown? or Is this just impossible to do it. Would love to discuss about it. Like the best combination for this insane feat. I have been peeking at guild achievements and i have seen such.. Just curious :3

I've have had some people say " you mean Tribute to Insanity ? " no...A Tribute to Immortality - In the Trial of the Grand Crusader, reach a Tribute Chest with 50 attempts remaining and without allowing any raid member to die during any of the boss encounters in 25-player mode.
    Edited: January 9, 2017 Reason: just becase

2. No guild so far has achieved this on Icecrown. At least not to my knowledge. I'd imagine for achieving it you'd probably need a purpose-made guild, just for that.

Although there are some minimum requirements in terms of raid setup, I believe that class composition is honestly the least of your worries in an immortality run.

I could always be wrong though.

3. I'd imagine for achieving it you'd probably need a purpose-made guild, just for that.
    Or any good guild.

4. Or any good guild.
    There are plenty of good guilds, but none are doing it. You could join any of the good guilds around and you wouldn't be any closer to achieving it.

5. There are plenty of good guilds
    My impression is that there are no absolute top tier guilds on Icecrown.

6. My impression is that there are no absolute top tier guilds on Icecrown.
    Well, it's a server frozen permanently on 3.3 where there hasn't been any real progression to be had for years, other than for the occasional up and coming guilds that gradually work their way up towards their eventual LoD. A lot of retail-like raiding experiences such as being in significantly lower quality gear than what drops from the content you're killing, thus causing you to run into hard gear-checks on occasion, being inexperienced and relatively new to content, and facing content with its original tuning (as opposed to the reduced dififculty that tends to happen later on) are all things which don't exist on Icecrown. There's never been a meaningful challenge of any sort for guilds to have the motivation to rise up to, for "top tier raiding guilds" to distinguish themselves as such.

Nonetheless, most people are more than happy and do rather enjoy raiding and gearing their toons with their guilds.

7. My impression is that there are no absolute top tier guilds on Icecrown.
    Wrong. There shall always be a top, even if it is abyssmal still. That`s the very definition of top, after all. There must always be a peak, unless everything is of uniform size.

8. Wrong. There shall always be a top, even if it is abyssmal still. That`s the very definition of top, after all. There must always be a peak, unless everything is of uniform size.
    What? There's a different between being a #1 guild and being a top tier guild.

9. Many of the best guilds in the world during ToGC didn't get this achievement because of how heavily RNG dependent it is - i.e. it's an achievement you permanently fail for the week if anyone lags on Anub'arak and dies. It was so silly that WoW Progress stopped tracking it, and after Wrath Blizzard never again added achievements like this.

10. Many of the best guilds in the world during ToGC didn't get this achievement because of how heavily RNG dependent it is - i.e. it's an achievement you permanently fail for the week if anyone lags on Anub'arak and dies. It was so silly that WoW Progress stopped tracking it, and after Wrath Blizzard never again added achievements like this.
    I found one. I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

11. I found one. I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.
    The Sinestra achievement is for one boss, not a whole raid dungeon.

12. I tried tracking the achievement on Icecrown and it made my game crash. So, can anybody say something about this even working?

A wowhead comment says that it has been disabled after 4.0.3a. Maybe earlier?