1. I know the base damage is higher on slower weps. The deaththrone62 guy said that Windfury Weapon(spell) itself scales once more of wep speed and not just ^above.

2. no its 1.5 coz 1.4 from [Elemental Weapons] and 1.1 from [Weapon Mastery]
    in tBC was 1.6 but in woltk [Elemental Weapons] was nerfed from 1.5 to 1.4

and yes wf scales wich weap speed
    Edited: March 7, 2017

3. no its 1.5 coz 1.4 from [Elemental Weapons] and 1.1 from [Weapon Mastery]
    Thats not how it works.
    Ur white attack already scales with weapon mastery, slow weapon speed, etc.
    If WF itself would scale again from all this stuff then this would be double dipping.

4. Of course slower weapon will deal more damage, Windfury is an extra attack with additional attack power, slower weapons have more overall damage on them, slower the weapon; bigger the damage, same goes with 2-handers compare 3.40 attack speed with 3.6 of same item level and you'll see the difference. Windfury doesn't scale with slower weapons as Flametongue does, it just scales with weapon's damage.

5. So is it broken or not? lol.
    About to roll an enh shammy and if a core mechanic like this is broken I might just put it off a bit longer.

6. The damage of windfury is fine but the internal cooldown is a second too long.

7. The damage of windfury is fine but the internal cooldown is a second too long.
    How do u reproduce that?

8. Its scalse wich weap speed.If its not scale u will do same damge wich 1.4 dagers and 2.6 axe what u tring to say that u will do same damage wich diferent weap speed come on ppl what here so hard to understand if here will be no scaling from weap speed will be pointles use slower weaps to get more damage from procks.

9. Its scalse wich weap speed.If its not scale u will do same damge wich 1.4 dagers and 2.6 axe what u tring to say that u will do same damage wich diferent weap speed come on ppl what here so hard to understand if here will be no scaling from weap speed will be pointles use slower weaps to get more damage from procks.
    Nobody says that WF doesn't benefit from slow weapons. My point is that ur formula to calculate WF dmg is wrong.
    According to u the formula would look something like this:
    (White attack dmg + 1250 ap)*1.4*1.1*swing speed = WF dmg
    This formula is wrong because the white attack dmg scales already with the speed of ur weapon and weapon mastery talent and that also affects WF. WF doesn't benefit twice from this stuff. That would be doulbe dipping.

Therefore the correct formula is as follow:
    (White attack dmg + 1250 ap)*1.4 = WF dmg
    Edited: March 8, 2017

10. (weapon damage + ( ( ( AP + windfury bonus ) / 14 ) * weapon speed ))*1.5
    Somthing like that
    coz he linked only damage without anything like i have no idea how much ap he have what weapon , totem , talents he use and how much arp he have i cant canculate it seeng only his addon. I didnt say that is my formula i sayd that damage looks like low coz wf have damage boost from ap, talents, weap speed that i tryed to say.

11. (weapon damage + ( ( ( AP + windfury bonus ) / 14 ) * weapon speed ))*1.5
    Somthing like that
    coz he linked only damage without anything like i have no idea how much ap he have what weapon , totem , talents he use and how much arp he have i cant canculate it seeng only his addon. I didnt say that is my formula i sayd that damage looks like low coz wf have damage boost from ap, talents, weap speed that i tryed to say.
    U can see his white attack dmg on the screenshot. Thats all u need to know to calculate the dmg of WF.
    600 white attack and 1000 WF dmg.
    Now do the math and ull see that everything works fine.

12. nope u cant do math like this.

13. where is yours ones?
    And that shaman used black burise + abom trinket that meens he have less arp and less ap and after all this i see 8800 wf crit....
    Edited: March 9, 2017

14. May 4, 2017  
    Again weap damage + 1250ap and *1.5 from talents + scales from weap speed and u got 300 boost damage?
    Are u blind?
    You just didn`t notice there are 2 wf attacks so white hit is 614 and wf deal 1092+998=2090 , so 614 melee and 2090 wf from it. QQ uw.

First 1234 ... Last