1. Winfdury Weapon damage

Winfdury Weapon damage seems to be broken, as some of you probably know. Hits much less than it should, not even twice the white hit dmg.
    Check this out if you know something more about this bug and it's causes: https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/27509

Let's help the devs to finally fix it, thx!

2. Are u sure that its bugged?
    I couldn't reproduce that bug on the dummy. WF dmg seems fine to me.

3. WF damage is fine. Only the ICD is a bit wrong. 4 sec instead of 3.

4. not agree wf shud do much more damage its like x2 of hand weap damage + 1250ap and *1.5 from talents but go hit dummy u will se that its not true your damage like 50% less then this + if u go fight in pvp armour and res reduse wf damage so its most funny part wfs against dk wich 1400 res like 200-500 ja ja ja wf doing normal damage saying they

5. What's the prob here?

6. 600 meele hit 900 wf hit and u ask what problem is?

7. 600 meele hit 900 wf hit and u ask what problem is?
    Yep. I see 600 hit and 2x 1k WF hits from that 1 melee hit. Where's the problem again?

8. Again weap damage + 1250ap and *1.5 from talents + scales from weap speed and u got 300 boost damage?
    Are u blind?
    Edited: February 20, 2017

9. Again weap damage + 1250ap and *1.5 from talents + scales from weap speed and u got 300 boost damage?
    Are u blind?
    I got addon showing me on how much dmg it should do. I got retail logs on how much damage did WF and it all checks out. And no WF doesn't scale from wep speed rofl.

10. U got wrong info it scale wich weap speed on woltk. Go google wf formula dont be dumb rabbit who trust pve dps addons. Retail logs ? srysly no one log will show formula of wf damage and stats + weap what player use at this moment so u are not right.

11. U got wrong info it scale wich weap speed on woltk. Go google wf formula dont be dumb rabbit who trust pve dps addons. Retail logs ? srysly no one log will show formula of wf damage and stats + weap what player use at this moment so u are not right.
    Does it really? Where from did you find such info xD? Wowhead, wowpedia, wowwiki and various other websites tell nothing bout wf dmg scaling with wep speed The reason why u go slow weps is cuz of WF proc rate in interaction of weapon speed.
    Read it here https://archive.is/6SLfn .

Reconsider the "dumb rabbit". Unless u got evidence to prove prove your "facts" then ok, else just shhh.

12. WF dmg does scale with the weapon speed. U can easily test this on Blackrock by using WF on a fast dagger with 1.8 speed compared to a slow axe with equal dps but 2.6 speed.
    A WF proc does around 40% more dmg on the axe.

Also, WF proc rate doesn't scale with the weapon speed. Every attack has a 20% chance to proc WF, no matter if its a fast or a slow weapon.
    Therefore the fast dagger procs WF around 40% more often than the slow axe.
    Its a different story when haste comes into play. With a high amount of haste the weapon strikes so fast that even a slow weapon procs WF nearly on every ICD.
    Haste and the fact that WF dmg sclaes with weapon speed are the reason why a slow weapon is always better than a fast one.
    Edited: March 1, 2017

13. Again weap damage + 1250ap and *1.5 from talents + scales from weap speed and u got 300 boost damage?
    Are u blind?
    Why *1.5 from talents? The talent increases the WF dmg by 40%, thats *1,4.
    I don't really see the problem.
    ~600 dmg from white attack and ~1k from WF x2
    600*1.4 = 840
    Plus 160 extra dmg from 1250 AP.

14. WF dmg does scale with the weapon speed. U can easily test this on Blackrock by using WF on a fast dagger with 1.8 speed compared to a slow axe with equal dps but 2.6 speed.
    I believe you mean the higher auto-attack AP scaling for slower weapon speeds? Then yes I do know that. But what I've meant that WF itself(the spell) would get some extra scaling via attack speed and I see no evidence for that.

15. I believe you mean the higher auto-attack AP scaling for slower weapon speeds?
    No. Even if ur character had zero AP WF would deal more dmg on a slow weapon than on a fast weapon.
    What matters is ur melee dmg (not dps) which is calculated with the base dmg of ur weapon plus attackpower.
    The base dmg of ur weapon is higher on a slow weapon than on a fast weapon.
    But what I've meant that WF itself(the spell) would get some extra scaling via attack speed and I see no evidence for that.
    Not sure what u mean.
    I guess u guys make it more complicated than it is.
    The spell description is pretty clear: http://wotlk.openwow.com/spell=58804
    "equal to two extra attacks with 1250 extra attack power."
    So WF is actually two white attacks with 1250 extra AP.
    A white attack on a slow weapon deals more dmg than a white attack on a fast weapon. Therefore WF deals also more dmg on a slow weapon.
    Edited: March 1, 2017

123 ... Last