1. its not my work to looking for bugs, find ther in root and fix
    God save us when it'll be your job to fix anything at all. It's not your responsibility to look for and report bugs, but it is in the interest of all players to do that, which is why we have a bug-tracker.
    make 100% arp then go hit low armored target u will never gain max theory damage
    And what Fluffybully said as to ARP is correct, not to mention I have better things to do than acquire ARP gear and waste gold on ridiculous gemming on a shaman.

As to the lowest/highest damage calculations;
    The weapon I've used in those screenshots you are referencing (Catastrophe HC) has damage range of 811--1217. That means it can be anywhere between and including those numbers. That is 406 points of damage variation, and I've only done 538 recorded white swings and 170 Windfury attacks. It is very likely that the highest and/or lowest values may not have occurred. In order to be sure that all values were included with a weapon like this, the test needs to be hours long for white swings, and a day or longer for Windfury. The context of those screenshots was just showing average WF damage with a 2-h, and that was the only weapon I had available.
    This is why when I'm doing an actual calculation I've used low level weapons with a damage range of just a few points so a shorter test suffices.
    Edited: January 21, 2018

First ... 456