1. Startholme/Scholomance dungeons

Hello,
    This is my first hero in WoW. I don't know why dungeon finder is disabled but this is not the problem i have.
    We all spam in global channel and we can find dungeon to complete our quests or just for items/exp. But when i search for Startholme/Scholomance dungeons nobody answer for my request to join in my party. I am spamming sometimes for an hour but not a single answer. Do these dungeons are opened?

Best Regards.

2. I've done those some month ago, was working fine... I have noticed that not many groups go to those places, not sure why though! One possible reason why not so many are wanting to go Scholomance is, that it requires a key or a picklocker to enter...

3. One of the reasons alot of people skip thouse 2 are that they are for level 56 to 60 or around it an you wont use the gear from them for more than a hour when you get to Outland and start to get quest rewards on level 58

4. donĀ“t scare me. :(
    those are my favorite dungeons and i intend to grind them a LOT... for a lot of reasons...

5. One of the reasons alot of people skip thouse 2 are that they are for level 56 to 60 or around it an you wont use the gear from them for more than a hour when you get to Outland and start to get quest rewards on level 58
    +1 on that
    I experienced the same thing while leveling, people are more excited and rushed to hit Outland as soon as possible, and for good reasons (gear, proffesions, flying mount).
    I only tried to do Strat once and it was so hard to put that group together, that eventually disbanded, so I let it go.

6. Scholo does have some bugs (I think)

The Darkmaster Gandling teleports one of you to one of the rooms that are locked upon encounter, but if he's dead, those rooms won't open, trapping you inside

Also, the door inside the instance that needs key to open will close after a server restart. What really sucks is that your key is one-time use only.

PS : Here's to wishing someday I can use the cult of the damned skin, as unlikely as it is. Gnomes never looked so dark (except DK only skins)
    Edited: January 17, 2017