1. Best PvP oriented guild on Horde

Hey, I just got char and I'm starting to play here. So I would ask for some advices.

I'm 2.1Exp Boomkin and 2.4 Resto druid from Retail. I've stoped with WoW in late 2013.

Im interested in guilds that are active, with players for 2s and 3s. With some chilling premades goin on.

So I would appreciate if you could drop me some guild names here and suggestions.

Thanks

Jimmy

2. Devastation, always 35-55 ppl online, PBG all day, a lot PvP events.

3. I would advise you to move to Alliance since there are much better players and much more players.

4. Since you are new here,ill tell you the pro's n cons of each faction since i played on both

Alliance:
    Pros:
    - higher chances to win rbgs
    - better pvp guilds
    - gnomes

Cons:
    - long queue times for bgs
    - humans
    - nobody talks

Horde:
    Pros:
    - many friendly guilds that will make you feel like you are at home every time you log horde (thanks Dynasty <3)
    - pve focused faction
    - horde premades usually stomp ally ones
    - goblins
    - instant queues for bgs mostly

Cons:
    - doing rbgs without a premade usually results in a loss
    - Valent
    -orcs

Decent pvp guilds on horde: hysteria,devastation

Hope It helped :)
    -Kohaii

5. If you are just one of the bunch who doesn't have enough courage to play without premade, I recommend you to play horde. The previous 2 guilds mentioned before are good reference since it's very strange to see one of their members to play without premade (there are more, but I won't mention them).

- horde premades usually stomp ally ones
    That's mainly because of 2 reasons:

1. In alliance, premades generally are made through asking for people in global chat, not from guilds like in horde, so in order to create a relative fast premade, you need to lower your ilvl/skills demands and play with people you don't know.
    2. Since in horde queue time is almost instant most of the time, is easier for them to sometimes even make double premades (***** ones even make double geared premades).

That's why there's no better experience than to defeat horde premades.
    Edited: January 10, 2017

6. If you are just one of the bunch who doesn't have enough courage to play without premade, I recommend you to play horde. The previous 2 guilds mentioned before are good reference since it's very strange to see one of their members to play without premade (there are more, but I won't mention them).

That's mainly because of 2 reasons:

1. In alliance, premades generally are made through asking for people in global chat, not from guilds like in horde, so in order to create a relative fast premade, you need to lower your ilvl/skills demands and play with people you don't know.
    2. Since in horde queue time is almost instant most of the time, is easier for them to sometimes even make double premades (***** ones even make double geared premades).

That's why there's no better experience than to defeat horde premades.
    LOL for real ally is pvp oriented and horde is pve...How you are losing premades vs the horde since they are pvers..Even the guilds on ally are more numbered and pvp oriented 90%.. Are you in delirium or on drugs saying there`s no better experience such as defeating horde premades..ROFL.. if you cant beat pve ppl..then just problem is at you..maybe you should stick to dungeons

7. - higher chances to win rbgs
    - better pvp guilds
    You mind sharing your knowledge about alliance guilds? who are better guild for pvp so me and others that follow forums to know it ?

8. LOL for real ally is pvp oriented and horde is pve...How you are losing premades vs the horde since they are pvers..Even the guilds on ally are more numbered and pvp oriented 90%.. Are you in delirium or on drugs saying there`s no better experience such as defeating horde premades..ROFL.. if you cant beat pve ppl..then just problem is at you..maybe you should stick to dungeons
    You should re-read the whole post and reasoning a little before posting some nonsense.

9. LOL for real ally is pvp oriented and horde is pve...How you are losing premades vs the horde since they are pvers..Even the guilds on ally are more numbered and pvp oriented 90%.. Are you in delirium or on drugs saying there`s no better experience such as defeating horde premades..ROFL.. if you cant beat pve ppl..then just problem is at you..maybe you should stick to dungeons
    If you really believe all Horde players are PvE-ers then I can't help but feel sorry for you.
    Just because Horde has a more active PvE scene and Alliance has more people in the top 100 PvP ladder doesn't mean Horde premades shouldn't be able to stomp Alliance premades - or be skilled in PvP in the first place.
    Seeing as this is a PvP realm we're talking about, you'll still find a vast majority of Horde players sticking to the PvP content on here.

10. I have played on both so let me clear something up.

PvP and PvE happen on BOTH sides.

I see more /5 LFM for pve on horde side.
    Just as I see more in /5 LFM arenas or pbgs on alliance side.

On the matters of winning bgs? I notice much more low gear on horde queuing during the day and I see a lot of low gear queuing at night on alliance. Pacific Standard Time.

Hordes top 2 guilds for pvp would probably be Hysteria and Devastation #1 and #2

11. Devastation, always 35-55 ppl online, PBG all day, a lot PvP events.

ROFL Id stay away from these guys, been trying to talk to some1 from their guild about joining, but no1 even cares to respond
    Edited: January 12, 2017

12. ROFL Id stay away from these guys, been trying to talk to some1 from their guild about joining, but no1 even cares to respond
    If that's enough for you to recommend against joining then whew.
    Try messaging Macee or Macee(d/l) when he's online. He's the GM.
    Granted, he is a bit slow when it comes to responding at times, but that's because he's usually busy. If you're aiming for a quick and painless procedure, add your ilevel and spec to your initial whisper; you might just get invited straight away.

13. Hysteria is the best Hord PvP guild. No other ones come even close.

14. Devastation (h) is the best pvp guild on warmane !!!

15. Devastation (h) is the best pvp guild on warmane !!!
    They are just tryhards, nothing else. Some times they lose against non premades.
    Edited: January 13, 2017

12 Last