1. [Horde] Good & friendly PvE guilds

I just recently started playing pve and I was wondering is there any good pve guilds that are willing to help an aspiring pve player because I've been in numerous guilds and there was 2 issues all the time. Sometimes even at the same time. First one is they ignore a lot of people because they think they're high and mighty (Harem Dynasty-Redstrider), (Angel of Darkness-ignoring their *** off), (The Metalheads-if you're not their friend for a long *** time, your /g is invisible) etc. and second is you get in a pvp guild and they don't want anything with pve. So please help me out with some pve guilds that are helpful to new pve players, thanks!

2. I am currently looking for a guild doing [planned/scheduled] raids. While searching I got the following results:

- Paragrim --> Dead
    - Ferocity II --> They say its PVE LVL25, but they do nothing, gchat dead, so no pveing together
    - Vatican --> "/who vatican" the last time I was online results 0 matches. Last update of the guild thread here in forum is like months ago -> probably dead

Maybe someone else could enhance this list?
    Edited: January 26, 2017 Reason: wasdf

3. Good day.
    In my work, our netAdmin has disabled some ports, and I cant play from work. But I had some talks to my netAdmin and he is agree to open for me the port. But I cant find what the port is for the Mist Of Pandoria, FrostWolf. Please send me the information about the port, and I will be able to play from my work, and it would be very pleasure for me. Please send me the information about port. I need only the number of it, like 8087, or 8088 or something like this. I could not find the realmlist file of the game to see this in it. So please send me the information I need. Please!

4. I am currently looking for a guild doing [planned/scheduled] raids. While searching I got the following results:

- Paragrim --> Dead
    - Ferocity II --> They say its PVE LVL25, but they do nothing, gchat dead, so no pveing together
    - Vatican --> "/who vatican" the last time I was online results 0 matches. Last update of the guild thread here in forum is like months ago -> probably dead

Maybe someone else could enhance this list?

Paragrim is copycat guild of Paradigm, dont mix those two, but anyway Paradigm migrated to WoD server, Vatican migrated on Legion. Best PVE guild now is The Sanctuary with SoO progress 12/14 (Klaxxi and Garosh just released so we expect full clear this week) but since they have too much people (400+ in guild, 30+ online at peak time) only exceptional people are accepted

5. Paragrim is copycat guild of Paradigm, dont mix those two, but anyway Paradigm migrated to WoD server, Vatican migrated on Legion. Best PVE guild now is The Sanctuary with SoO progress 12/14 (Klaxxi and Garosh just released so we expect full clear this week) but since they have too much people (400+ in guild, 30+ online at peak time) only exceptional people are accepted

so why bother posting, you cant read?

6. Thanks for this information Azoog. And ye, i mixed these 2 guilds. Are there any alternatives besides The Sanctuary? I dont need to be in the best PVE guild for now :D
    Edited: January 26, 2017 Reason: Mentioned Azoog

7. Search for Wipe Inc its full of rookies ;]

8. Good day.
    In my work, our netAdmin has disabled some ports, and I cant play from work. But I had some talks to my netAdmin and he is agree to open for me the port. But I cant find what the port is for the Mist Of Pandoria, FrostWolf. Please send me the information about the port, and I will be able to play from my work, and it would be very pleasure for me. Please send me the information about port. I need only the number of it, like 8087, or 8088 or something like this. I could not find the realmlist file of the game to see this in it. So please send me the information I need. Please!
    Hi,
    I did test quick with Minimal MOP install.
    Saw traffic on ports TCP & UDP: 80, 1119, 1120, 3724, 8087.
    Ports 1119 and 1120 are for blizzard downloader so not sure if they needed when you already have full client.
    Edited: January 26, 2017

9. Thanks for the Information, Besovegonq!