1. Not really that horde is bad, they just refuse to carry bunch of 2k gs players who are literally doing nothing, why would someone waste their time trying to carry bunch of low geared players when u can do achivments or whatever people want to.

2. Ally vs Multiboxers.
    It was funny to watch how alliance chinaraid was storming Ogrammer for a hour + in the prime time meanwhile all horde "pvp" guilds like Unit X, Proteus and rest trash were raping lowbies near Rebel Camp.
    And only Multiboxers cleared Ogrammer from alliance.

Horde pvp novadays:
    1. Get Av enabler.
    2. Get 20 bis mongoloids.
    3. Que
    3.1 Alliance pug - win
    3.2 Alliance premade - lose
    Edited: January 16, 2017

3. I've noticed a trend with warmane pvp on both factions, but it's much worse for horde. People join bg's and only focus on the stats chart. They're all trying to get max damage, most HK's, killing blows or heals. That's not how you win a bg and going for that is only fun if you have the IQ of a potato. Objectives is where the skill, strategy and fun takes place. I get a little excited as alliance when I notice I'm up against a horde premade. No better feeling than outsmarting a group of geared *****s who think they can run in a straight line in zerg formation ignoring objectives and still win. Pre-mades are over rated and usually populated by low functioning derps with a superiority complex.

You'd be suprised how high your win percentage gets if one to five guys focus on objectives. I normally solo que and win any where from 70-95% of my bg's on any given day. It's nice when other people help with objectives, including the guys with 2k gs.
    Edited: January 16, 2017 Reason: changed a banned word

4. Ally vs Multiboxers.
    It was funny to watch how alliance chinaraid was storming Ogrammer for a hour + in the prime time meanwhile all horde "pvp" guilds like Unit X, Proteus and rest trash were raping lowbies near Rebel Camp.
    And only Multiboxers cleared Ogrammer from alliance.

Horde pvp novadays:
    1. Get Av enabler.
    2. Get 20 bis mongoloids.
    3. Que
    3.1 Alliance pug - win
    3.2 Alliance premade - lose
    I dont even know what the hell thyre thinking, they come in group with bis pvpgears and camp rebel camp or attack SW when its not highly populated i mean thats quite sad dont you think?
    That unit x loves to camp rebel camp lul

5. i have to agree that i have no cent of respect for lowbie killers.
    It is like a grown man is slapping a baby...

6. The biggest plus of the horde is que system - you can easy que as 20 man premade, neglecting random crappy geared noobs.
    Also to play with multiboxers not against them - alliance has not multiboxers with faceroll cancer setup 500 ele shamans 600 resto druids.

Con - ugly races and autistic community if you play solo.
    You think multiboxers queing bgs with av enabler help horde? Let me offer you this scenario; ***** multiboxer queues av with av enabler puts 20 of his chars in the bg, now you lack 19 useful players so that this 1 ***** can be immortal while he farms hks(all that he's interasted in). You slowly lose resources because you lack players to do bg objectives and then at the end, he parks his 20 chars infront of horde boss and protects it while he farms hks making the bg twice as long as it should be. What you end up with is 1k honor or less, what you lose is time you could have spent playing 3 bgs, maybe even winning one. Don't think multiboxers are a gift, they are cancer of the game no matter what side you're on.

7. Complaining doesn't solve anything.

So you don't wanna lose bg's?
    You got a few options.
    1. Stop playing BG's and go in to arena or pve content.
    2. Make yourself usefull by reading some guides, watching vids and trying out macro's to improve ur pvp skills.
    3. The same as above + get geared + premade

No one likes the low geared players in BG but again complaining wont help you win.
    I actually started joining Bg's with my 2-3k disc priest making a huge difference.
    Maybe because i gotz skillz or w/e.
    But i had a huge amounts of fun.

Just try to enjoy your game by doing your part amazing and having a great time.
    Who cares if you win or lose, when you have a good time isn't that enough?

8. No one likes the low geared players in BG but again complaining wont help you win.
    Dont worry bro, more incoming cry babies are gonna complain about Horde bg or ally bg situation. Every single week :)

9. I've noticed a trend with warmane pvp on both factions, but it's much worse for horde. People join bg's and only focus on the stats chart. They're all trying to get max damage, most HK's, killing blows or heals. That's not how you win a bg and going for that is only fun if you have the IQ of a potato. Objectives is where the skill, strategy and fun takes place. I get a little excited as alliance when I notice I'm up against a horde premade. No better feeling than outsmarting a group of geared *****s who think they can run in a straight line in zerg formation ignoring objectives and still win. Pre-mades are over rated and usually populated by low functioning derps with a superiority complex.

You'd be suprised how high your win percentage gets if one to five guys focus on objectives. I normally solo que and win any where from 70-95% of my bg's on any given day. It's nice when other people help with objectives, including the guys with 2k gs.
    " They're all trying to get max damage, most HK's, killing blows or heals. "

Yet you remove your gear all the time and then heal yourself to boost your healing done, i suggest you shut your ugly mouth and remove yourself from the forum.

10. " They're all trying to get max damage, most HK's, killing blows or heals. "

Yet you remove your gear all the time and then heal yourself to boost your healing done, i suggest you shut your ugly mouth and remove yourself from the forum.

Yes, I troll two healers with that when my faction is losing. It's not as fun as it used to be because they don't get their friends to rage whisper me anymore. If you watch how I play in bg's, you'll figure out I don't give a ****.

First 12