1. newbies in pvp

I just caped lvl 90 with my first char, and i was about to do some pvp in random BG.. I had some gold soo i could buy some crafted pvp gear, and joined.
    When i entered i realized every1 has almost the best gear u can get, and ofcorse they one shoted me, but i was thinking its ok, what can i do, if im lucky i will get some honor soo i can get better gear and help my team mates in time.

My problem is that many times in BG others with high gear spits on low gear newbs wich i cant really understand. Its not my fault the system dont make separateed BGs with different gearscore... Maybe its my fault, maybe theres another way to get ur pvp gear? if yes then ply let me know.

2. That's normal. Best thing is to find a guild and hope they'll help carry you in battlegrounds. Petty people will /spit, or talk crap. But not everyone has mommy's credit card to buy full gear. So most people will have to start from the beginning. Ignore them and move on. Keep going, win or lose and eventually you'll get your gear and it'll be your turn to faceroll in battlegrounds. Just don't carry on the tradition of petty fools.

3. It's all they have in life... You should feel bad for them.

4. It's all I feel in bed... You should have lived for.
    Hello Kitty, In World of Warcraft, I am a Daughter, a Rival, a Sister, a Mother. Every now and then some individuals might say that I even have some children of my own. To be honest I there is no way for me to be sure, I do have a Grandmother and Boyfriend, obviously. Thank God, for sure! Oh, and by the way, I don't have pets, I don't like Humans. I play with dolls, not Barbies, though, just Kens. What about you, bro?

5. That's normal. Best thing is to find a guild and hope they'll help carry you in battlegrounds. Petty people will /spit, or talk crap. But not everyone has mommy's credit card to buy full gear. So most people will have to start from the beginning. Ignore them and move on. Keep going, win or lose and eventually you'll get your gear and it'll be your turn to faceroll in battlegrounds. Just don't carry on the tradition of petty fools.
    I agree with this, shouldn't be too hard.

6. Hello Kitty, In World of Warcraft, I am a Daughter, a Rival, a Sister, a Mother. Every now and then some individuals might say that I even have some children of my own. To be honest I there is no way for me to be sure, I do have a Grandmother and Boyfriend, obviously. Thank God, for sure! Oh, and by the way, I don't have pets, I don't like Humans. I play with dolls, not Barbies, though, just Kens. What about you, bro?
    Impressive list. Not everyone is a son or daughter... Of course you lose points because you own no pets and dolls are antiquated. Point stands.

I am in the doll making business myself.