1. Not sure about exact TOGC buff %, but 280% sounds way too high. Exspecialy physical attacks on tanks. My opinion about ICC buffing would be something like this: Remove 30% buff ( blizzard aura ) and add like 50% to bosses physical attacks and a bit more on AOE like abilities which ar avoidable usualy. But please, dont make these damnit hp boosts. Yes, it makes bosses harders, but god damnit i am tiered of killing ICC hc boss hp at TOC

2. Not sure about exact TOGC buff %, but 280% sounds way too high.
    I ment just boss HP, idk what was the damage on tanks.

3. First weeks Anub had more than 76mil hp.
    But that time, nobody except memories and titan was there, so pls stop writing stupid stuff, if you don t know anything.
    Hahaha both Archetype and Solaris beat Titan to unnerfed Anub xD

4. Bump! To thread! We are not talking about buffs or future buffs of ICC, we are talking about ICC release date! Since there will be Ulduar event on Lordaeron, we can guess that ICC won't open in January.
    But i don't understand why we can't get any information about PTR or release date of ICC and dungeon of it. People making threads in forum like every day about same question.
    Well, anyway keep up the good work! I know people doing all their best for ICC release.

5. Not sure about exact TOGC buff %, but 280% sounds way too high. Exspecialy physical attacks on tanks. My opinion about ICC buffing would be something like this: Remove 30% buff ( blizzard aura ) and add like 50% to bosses physical attacks and a bit more on AOE like abilities which ar avoidable usualy. But please, dont make these damnit hp boosts. Yes, it makes bosses harders, but god damnit i am tiered of killing ICC hc boss hp at TOC
    how u planing to stay alive after %50 boss physical attacks + , and %30 buff - during soul reaper at LK. Come on guys be realist. if they nerf icc , no way to do it include end-game guilds

6. It seems that none of you are actually reading the forums, not actively anyway. I don't want to get banned for "giving false information" or something so just read what I type here, I'm 99% sure that what I say next is true but I might be wrong. I saw so many times that I can't even count that the Staff said how they are literally close to finishing ICC, just applying some minor fixes and stuff like that, on top of that they made this new event, giving it some thought will make you realize that that is connected to ICC and stuff, so I really think that it won't be that long before it's released. Also I read that scrips which will be used on Lordaeron will also be used on Icecrown as well, if that's true then they won't buff it so much that it's unkillable. But after all Lordaeron is a hardcore server, that is mentioned in almost every server information and similar stuff. I see people with 3k GS one day and like 4.2k+ 2 days later. I think that it can be even harder and it will still be doable. Memories killed Anub in grand with 50 tries left with people like 5.4k GS, and you can get to at least 5.6k here without T9 Heroic item set, if you farm grand 25 4/5 every week and grand 10 etc... The point is it's not SO hardcore so you can all just stop crying and try to get some gear for when ICC comes out, so you can farm 25 as soon as it comes out, because that's how hardcore the server is.

7. Still waiting for staff answer on this q: "When does ICC comes out?"

8. ye warm8 equip som upgr8(t=d) ayn day now or?

9. ye warm8 equip som upgr8(t=d) ayn day now or?
    What? English is not my native language but this looks like ****ing code.

10. ? asdfkjhadsfkljhasdfasdfkjhasdlfkjh

11. pls larry barry and darry make ICC anouncement this week, this meme has gotten 2 far already

12. Hahaha both Archetype and Solaris beat Titan to unnerfed Anub xD
    Best way to not make a fool of urself is to double check before u write something. gl

13. Best way to not make a fool of urself is to double check before u write something. gl
    if you could read properly and checked over his post again you'd see that he was talking about who got 4/5 first to see unnerfed anub, not actually killing him (because yknow nobody actually did that when he had 76mio..)

But ye not sure how either of that is relevant for people. ToC is nothing but a raid to fill the gap between ulduar and icc and has always been a joke for anyone who likes competition, the way they played around with anub didn't make it any better :^)

also ICC when?

lg
    Edited: February 8, 2017

14. ToC is out for like 5 Months. ReleaseDay was 21.09.2016.
    ToGC is cleared since 01.12.2016
    Realm First 50 Try is cleared since 08.12.2016.

Its about time for ICC, most ppl are already super tired of ToC/ToGC clearing 5 Bosses in like 1 1/2 Hours per week....is ResidentSleeper.
    Meanwhile ToC came 2 Months after Realm First Death's Demise 17.07.2016
    Now its been almost 3 Months after RF 50 Trys ....
    i doubt there will be any different ICC to Icecrown Realm, so why i takes so long ? aint it just crt + c ? :D jk

Just please consider times of Ulduar and ToGC being out so far.....please gief date :(

Edite: 4 Guilds are 5/5 ToGC and 2 Guilds are 4/5 ToGC, i just guess that the other 2 Guilds still trying to Farm BlockGear for there Anub Kill, what means u need to go back to Naxx/Ulduar and hope the right Pieces drop ( might take them other 3 Months if unlucky :( )
    Edited: February 8, 2017

First 1234 Last