1. ECONOMY GUILD! Need everyone for ideas!

Okay I've been thinking I could create a brand new type of guild - Economy guild!

,,Oh Xayden, what is an Economy guild?''
    Thank you for asking that's a really good question!

So,i'm thinking I could create a guild with a sole purpose to fill the pockets of it's members with gold.How? Well with cooperation! Every member should have at least 1 fully leveled profession. Why professions? Because it's the only way of making real money in this game.

Lets say you are a jewelcrafter and want to make a fine gem to sell it,but don't have the reagents to make it. Luckily you have a miner in your guild,and he will help you out in which ever way he can. Why? Because in the end,you will share the gold you make in the Auction. Every member in the guild that helps another will get his share of gold.If one member fools another and doesn't split the reward, he will be kicked out of the guild.

,,But Xayden,why make the guild? Can't the players simply ask for someone in global/trade chat for help if they need mats for their creations?''
    Another fine question!
    Because the guild will always have a member with that specific profession you require.Everyone will be helping one another.

Please give me some ideas for making the guild,I really think this could work
    Edited: January 11, 2017

2. That's a very interesting idea, but how would you ensure everyone is sharing the gold with the guild? All you have to do to not get kicked is not be caught.
    And what if the players don't want to cooperate (or better, do the less possible they can to help and still be in the guild), how would you ensure this wouldn't become the new Soviet Union?

3. Only way I see this "possibly" working is if everyone pitches into the guild bank with their certain farming profession. And have a guild leader who would craft items up and sell on AH and split all the profits with all the guys who pitched in. But you would run into a problem where some people would do more work and other would do less. So you would have to set quotas for amounts of items people need to farm. This is too complicated and relies on too much trust. It wouldn't work especially with 0 accountability in an anonymous video game.

4. If that one member who cooperated with the other didn't get his share of gold,he can complain to the guild master. If there is no cooperation from that member,he will be kicked out from the guild.

5. It can work this way as well:

Lets say that miners will put all their ores in the guild bank. If a jewelcrafet wants some ores from the guild bank for his recipe,he would ask the guild master and he will give it to him. The only problem would be which miner would get the profit,since multiple miners have also put their ores in the bank...

There has to be another way...

6. What you describe now, Xayderino, was the culture that I had in the first guild that I started, on Molten's Cataclysm. It worked fine, because it was not a rule. People were glad to help each other out as a favor because everybody realized and trusted that their favors would sooner or later be returned via via. In that guild, people could get the craziest things done simpley by asking on guild chat.

I promote the very same culture in the current guilds that I lead. That is why we have the rule that guild staff members offer their profs, but free of profit. Instead of asking for money, they may ask a guildie to provide (some of) the mats.

Also we do not permit people making money within the guild, and we have a distinct rank for people who make a point of providing the guild bank regularly with good stuff.

I know that it sounds peculiar, but if you want to enstate a culture like that, then it helps to have muslims in your staff. In my first guild we had Officers acting in quite that spirit, and later on I learned that they, unlike myself btw, were muslims. They had very good social skills and were respected and loved by everyone in the guild. And because they always took effort to help people out, people were always glad to take effort to help them back.

And it works just fine. I myself express this attitude not only within my guild, but amongst my friends as well. Even to other players I am never geedy. As a result I get offered things which other people pay themselves senseless for. Someone even offered me a Sky Golem for free once!
    Edited: January 13, 2017

7. There's already a guild with the sole purpose of filling its members pockets with gold, you don't even need an invite and you can still raid / pvp with the guild you are currently in. It's called the AH.

Most guilds that are solid guilds and aren't just randoms invited from all over the place already do free profs from and for all members and lend gold and even coins amongst old members.
    Edited: January 17, 2017

8. Hahah didn't even think of it that way! I guess you're right lel

9. Well there was something similar, back on molten, I had a guild on Sargeras, Sargeras was cata then... We had about 500 members of witch, about 20-60 were online... I think one of the most important things is to make the bank well and to use all the guild ranks available as rewards for depositing in bank, helping low levels or helping people generaly... I made one tab for basic stuff (tabards,a few glyphs gathered along the way...), this basic tab was ''Full Access'' for everyone joining the guild, all other tabs were "Deposit Only'' for every new member, and there was one tab for top 3 or 2 ranks only, I dont remember, but only the people you trust most... anyway, everyone that deposited something that was not junk got a promotion to the next rank, with that rank , they had access to all other tabs, except the ''officer'' one... There was one tab for materials, one for consumables, one for armor and weapons... The officer tab was only for items that are a little harder to get, but it was visible to everyone, except the starting rank... We had a few people that were making Vicious PVP gear, and they were depositing it in the officer tab, those were people that I could trust... As I said, The Officer tab was visible to all other ranks, and it was locked from their access only to prevent exploitation, any lower rank that made it to 85 could freely ask me or an officer rank to get vicious gear, and we would give it to them (for free of course)...

I feel very nostalgic writing this now, this kind of system made me meet the best people in wow, as it really brought out the best in people.
    Suprisingly, there were only 4 people (yes, I still remember them) that tried to exploit this system...

Not sure if this info is what you asked for, but there it is anyway. :)