1. Best way to earn gold ?

Hi guys , Does anyone know a good way to earn much gold ? I read guides but seems to be outdated.
    Wanted make some flask but usually mats for them are more expensive than final product , whats weird.
    How do U guys make money ? And how much usually is it ?

2. Personally, I can make a lot of gold with mining,selling Mithril and Thorium bars.

3. From my personal expirience: By using professions(1 gattering and 1 for production - example:Mining+JC) and auction house or selling boes.

4. Herbalism and Mining are found to be very beneficial, for people leveling engineering/blacksmithers/jewelcrafters and the herbs are useful for inscription and alchemy. You can easy make 1000g/hr just farming herbs/mining

5. i dont have profession in a single character,i just make ICC 25 and reserve BoE's and bingo a simple plaguework runs can make me 10k+ from Trash BoE's.BoE's from boss is a bonus.

6. i dont have profession in a single character,i just make ICC 25 and reserve BoE's and bingo a simple plaguework runs can make me 10k+ from Trash BoE's.BoE's from boss is a bonus.
    Well yeah this is probably most profitable time spending.
    But you need brains, gear and patience for it. Not to mention atleast 4-5hrs of spare time.
    And that doesint always guarantee you loot, as most pugs ro @dbs or after it...

As for proffesions, probably mining and herbing woul be best choice for a casual player as you can gather both at your spare time in same zone.

7. In terms of profession. Herbalism + Alchemy is a good way to earn gold if you have time if spare time,since herbalism is a tough and competitive profession. Fishing and cooking was the one that earn me gold pre- gold wipe. If you wanna play AH ..try Fishing-cooking+herbalism-Alchemy.. You'll be filthy rich in no time. But you still need to work hard regardless of any profession you take to be successful.

8. But what is interesting . For example flask for raiding arent worth to make it, mats are more expensive that final product; /

9. Well yeah this is probably most profitable time spending.
    But you need brains, gear and patience for it. Not to mention atleast 4-5hrs of spare time.
    And that doesint always guarantee you loot, as most pugs ro @dbs or after it...

As for proffesions, probably mining and herbing woul be best choice for a casual player as you can gather both at your spare time in same zone.
    You don't need any brains for pve, but you need to waste vast amounts of time and have lots of patience with cretins to run boe res pugs; they are one of the least efficient ways of both making gold and getting gear.

When poor: get the profs Dralanne said and farm, look at ah to see what's really best to farm (and then look at ah some more and try to understand everything else) don't spend the gold after a certain point (i.e. after cheap epic boes n **** that will help you get groups/guild) then save gold and use it to trade on ah.

When not poor: look at ah, understand what everything is used for, trade more, make multiple chars and even accounts for AH management and psychological warfare.

A note regarding flask and some other items which appear "confusing":

Some items get over supplied through prof leveling, other items just sell far faster than their ingredients and people maximizing profit sell ingredients others sell the product (or one does both), there are specializations, there are brain dead cretins (I made over 1k on the 1x server when it started by buying things from the AH and npcing them /palm), there are vast stashes of items people buy up and store which they sell for under market rates but still for a big profit later (or off-load fast because they see/predict something better to do, or something bad for that area of the market, or decide to buy coins etc), these things all play a part in that side of the market... but here there is also another huge factor: bots to whom the ingredients effectively cost nothing more than the cost of electricity to power their pc.

BTW, due to specialization and "dead time" farming, flasks were often cheaper than mats on retail. Alchemy is so easy to level up, the spec and daily transmute and longer duration of flasks is all it has going for it (which is a lot for new players, who often keep the prof for a long time, justifying it with "free gems", lower flask costs and not caring enough about getting pvp profs or maxing their character with ideal profs) thus making it an extremely common prof and each specialization very common also.
    Edited: January 17, 2017