1. Class Distribution on Lordaeron

Hi everyone, I've just begun leveling a Dwarf Rogue on Lordaeron. I'm also considering Mage and Druid for tanking/healing.

Since there's no census, I'm curious about what people find are the most common and least common classes at 80.

2. Maybe not the right person to answer(as im lvling also), but mostly ive seen paladins and warriors around...what i havent seen much are priests and shamans...
    Again, im not max lvl or anything but im saying based on what i have seen around while lvling around

3. Definitely agree on the Pallies, which isn't surprising. It is Wrath, after all.

4. Warlocks are also not very common.
    Hunters are the most common imo.
    Rogues are hard to level, so also not very common.
    Druids are also a good option.
    Shamans are not common for alliance, you find more shamans playing horde.

However, I haven't played on Lordaeron/warmane since ... april. But I don't think it changed much since then.

5. There are many hunters, druids, warriors and paladins (in that order), and not that many rogues or warlocks - this is my experience so far. (leveled druid to lvl 70 and mage to 80)
    Edited: January 13, 2017

6. All classes that can tank are in demand , always , can somone spamming for tank last spot for 15-20 mins sometimes whitout luck and disbands group. Druid/Paladin is always a strong choice since they can fill all roles tho i sugest druid since paladins can become boring faster

7. Any graphs or % of the class distribution by the mods or someone in charge?