1. ICC release will help with the population A lot

When people think of wrath they think of the Lich King releasing ICC will definitely help boost the population this server needs.

2. Lordaeron population is fine where it is at. 5-6k is a lot compared to when Warmane was Molten and everyone was satisfied with 3.5k cap.

3. 5 -6k? every time i look on the site its 3k-3.5k max l.
    in game every thing is dead... 1-2 h to make a dungeon... 1 h to make a voa in jut to wipe cause hunter doesnt know what to do ( makeing a boss o dependent on 1 class so annoying)
    AH is half of what it was in summer.
    you bearly see anyone in sw or other citys..it used to be full with low levels aswell....
    keep holding on the magic nr on the website but the truth is this booring patch is a pain...

4. 5 -6k? every time i look on the site its 3k-3.5k max l.
    in game every thing is dead... 1-2 h to make a dungeon... 1 h to make a voa in jut to wipe cause hunter doesnt know what to do ( makeing a boss o dependent on 1 class so annoying)
    AH is half of what it was in summer.
    you bearly see anyone in sw or other citys..it used to be full with low levels aswell....
    keep holding on the magic nr on the website but the truth is this booring patch is a pain...
    Which dungeon are you making 1-2 hours cause even for azeroth dungeons you can find gorup pretty fast. Yesterday I saw 2 VoA 25 at the same time and 2 VoA 10, it was right after WG battle end which is obviously the best time to form a group. AH is ok imo - I can even find starting cooking materials in it. And about the low levels - when I go to stormwind I have many leveling players asking me for gold in between 3 or 4 minutes so it's still decently populated. Yea it was normal when the majority of people were leveling to have even more lowbies in cities...

I can't disagree that the patch is trash though. You just sit in a stupid arena and encounter 5 bosses with stupid mechanics. Yea heroic in lorda is somehow challenging but more like gear-wise than strategically.

5. Population argument is irrelevant since Lordaeron is a non-profit realm. You can't speed up the process of ICC coming by saying that people are bored and leaving, I left because im so bored of ToC too but we can do nothing but wait for a month or two for 3.3.5 release.

6. No you are all wrong, thinking that some raid will get lordaeron population back. The reason it fell is because Lordaeron was never designed to suit 70% (and growing) player base of wow today, wich are casual pvp-ers/pve-ers. Lordaeron is a server for competative raiders who take this game extreamly seriously to the point that it is a job for them, it is sad to se what it turned out to be, but unfortuneatly it was ment to happen.

7. [...] to the point that it is a job for them [...]
    malaco pay me tree fiddy for each enemi i kil in current content. get small bonus when realmfirst too
    soon i can afford my own mouse

8. What's the difference between plan and blueprint - Dan Fritschen

[...] to the point that it is a job for them [...]
    malaco pay me tree fiddy for each enemi i kil in current content. get small bonus when realmfirst too
    soon i can afford my own mouse
    Panzerkampfwagen VIII Maus ("Mouse") was a German World War II super-heavy tank completed in late 1944. It is the heaviest fully enclosed armoured fighting vehicle ever built. Five were ordered, but only two hulls and one turret were completed before the testing grounds were captured by the advancing Soviet forces.

9. kisses kitten heh pikachu warrior confirmed jking

poka poka

10. Yeah, I'm not sure if the release of icc will help with the population or it will go down even more... pvp is quite dead right now, I have met several people who are waiting for the release of the new patch and see if the state of pvp gets better. If it doesn't they will move to icecrown, and so will I.