1. Draenei on Mop

Does playing draenei on Mop worth it ? Gift of the Naaru was one of the best pvp racial but now with Battle Fatigue it seems it's useless, seems like it's the only racial suffering from Battle Fatigue, pretty disappointing. What you think ?

2. Does playing draenei on Mop worth it ? Gift of the Naaru was one of the best pvp racial but now with Battle Fatigue it seems it's useless, seems like it's the only racial suffering from Battle Fatigue, pretty disappointing. What you think ?
    Just try it out I guess. Don't let battle fatigue decide your race; after all there are classes that are supposed to be hugely affected by battle fatigue yet remain the go-to spec for this realm.

3. Does playing draenei on Mop worth it ? Gift of the Naaru was one of the best pvp racial but now with Battle Fatigue it seems it's useless, seems like it's the only racial suffering from Battle Fatigue, pretty disappointing. What you think ?
    I play draenei as main because I like it, but yes, battle fatigue ruin Draenei racial in this expansion.