1. Looking for a new home.

Me and a couple of friends are looking for a new guild that we wanna call home. I've been skimming through most of the guild recruitment threads for about a week already. However most of them are 'hardcore pve' guilds. I've been hopping here and there and quiet frankly its getting tiresome.

What we are looking for : A guild that uses guild chat to communicate at a moderate amount. A Guild that knows when to have fun and when be serious, a friendly guild that helps out others. That can clear raids easily whilst having fun. A place to chill when there's no raid and que bgs. To put is simply.. a place to relax after a hard day at work..while able to do Heroic raids. We might be asking too much but life is too short to play with bots and brain dead people who have no sense of humor.

Our Experiences : cleared ICC 10 and 25 heroic in new and old core. Ulduar 10 cleared. Naxx undying cleared. Togc 10 and 25 cleared.

Let me know if anyone's interested. Alliance preferred but can change to Horde if needed.
    Our characters are:
    1. Warrior fury Bis pve / bis pvp
    2. Holy paladin Bis pve/ gearing pvp
    3. Disc Priest 6kgs pve/6.2 pvp
    4. Deathknight frost 5.5 pve / gearing pvp

2. Where are you all located? Perhaps we can get something going together?

3. A bunch of friends and I opened a new guild called Shadow Wolves. We are a North American Alliance guild, small right now, but looking to grow into exactly what you are looking for. If your interested message Coriana or Ayah in game or here on this forum.

4. If you guys find something like that, just let me know in here, since I am lookin same thing as you are.

5. +1, looking for the same stuff after working for 23 hours everyday in a social media agency. ****ing changes 24/7 u_u

6. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=347081 My suggestion :) If you think you like it PM me in game. We are on ally. Have a good day. :)

7. Currently in the process of leveling a tank atm, if you guys wanna group up and find something together or start something add me in Game @ Satrina

8. Me and a couple of friends are looking for a new guild that we wanna call home. I've been skimming through most of the guild recruitment threads for about a week already. However most of them are 'hardcore pve' guilds. I've been hopping here and there and quiet frankly its getting tiresome.

What we are looking for : A guild that uses guild chat to communicate at a moderate amount. A Guild that knows when to have fun and when be serious, a friendly guild that helps out others. That can clear raids easily whilst having fun. A place to chill when there's no raid and que bgs. To put is simply.. a place to relax after a hard day at work..while able to do Heroic raids. We might be asking too much but life is too short to play with bots and brain dead people who have no sense of humor.

Our Experiences : cleared ICC 10 and 25 heroic in new and old core. Ulduar 10 cleared. Naxx undying cleared. Togc 10 and 25 cleared.

Let me know if anyone's interested. Alliance preferred but can change to Horde if needed.
    Our characters are:
    1. Warrior fury Bis pve / bis pvp
    2. Holy paladin Bis pve/ gearing pvp
    3. Disc Priest 6kgs pve/6.2 pvp
    4. Deathknight frost 5.5 pve / gearing pvp
    Just want to recap your original post. Just because most "Hardcore PVE" guilds represent them as being "Intense", doesn't actually mean they are. Professionalism is what most guild leaders/posters advertise as they want to weed out the people who don't want to achieve certain objectives. I highly recommend you my guild, <Fade>. As the criteria you have listed would be most appealing to you or anyone who's looking for a guild. Even if you looked at <Fade> already, should reconsider. Professionalism isn't intimidating :) http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=222117 Private message me if you're interested.

Cheers.

9. If you are looking for West Coast NA times or like to raid late in the US then check out <Clockwork>. We are an up and coming guild lead by the most competent NA guild leaders. We are currently progressing on the last 3 bosses of 25hc and are extremely social, sarcastic and friendly. Unfortunately we are Horde side, but we are willing to wait. Check out our site Clockwork-icecrown.shivtr.com. If you have any questions feel free to log a horde side toon and ask any questions or mail us :)

10. Sorry for not putting updating the raid time... around on or around 16 St.. And also that you so much for the responses. We will be sure to check out all the suggestions.

11. When u find guild, post name here please, cuz there are many of us lookin similar as you and friends.

12. +1 To what NoExitt said, also isn't Clockwork Horde?

13. When u find guild, post name here please, cuz there are many of us lookin similar as you and friends.
    Still searching for a suitable raid time for us... :D .. i will post the name of the Guild mentioned as such if we find one. For sure. ^^

14. Well if u dont find it, make your own :-)