1. Monk

So im making my first character should it be Monk, I mean is it good class?

2. Every class has it's own strengths and weaknesses so just read guides (on our forum, Monk section) and you will learn in time. Good luck!

3. I'm assuming you're looking forward to playing PvP here. In that case, yes, monk is a good class. It is one of the (if not *the*) best 1v1 classes in MoP.
    Windwalkers have the strongest execute in the game (with Warlock ranking #2), high mobility, good selfheal and strong burst (60% more damage with 10 stacks of Tigereye from Tigereye alone), and they can burst a lot. The only thing they're lacking in my opinion is sustained damage; without burst, you'll find other classes outdpsing you quite frequently. Honestly though, if it weren't for that, monks would just be undeniably overpowered.
    Windwalker 1v1 playstyle often times follows the mindset of "can I survive my enemy longer than he can survive me", and let me tell you this, monks are good at surviving things (or you just swifty your enemy, doesn't always work though lol). They have so many little heals that all add up, and they parry even more than DKs.
    In terms of monk counters, I'd say warlocks (with blood horror) or mages are in a reasonably comfortable spot when facing off against a monk. In bgs anyways, since most monks go with a build that's best against physical melees, however, if the monk runs a build designed for fighting casters, it's at least not gonna be a walk in the park for their opponent.

That's how I see monks. They have a lot of potential and are not necessarily the hardest class to play, so if you play them properly, you'll enjoy them.

Edit: Figured I'd add that pretty much the only thing I didn't enjoy was leveling my monk. Especially during the early levels they're quite.. meh, so to say. It feels like you're not dealing a lot of damage and you're lacking the utility you get later on. So if you start leveling a monk, you'll most likely have to work your way through to level 90 before you can actually start to enjoy your character.
    Edited: January 13, 2017

4. Watch youtube vids of classes n specs n find out what playstyle fits you