1. Greatness of Warmane and Lordaeron

There is a lot of animosity that goes around the forums towards Lordaeron and the devs here at warmane. This actually discourages many people from saying something positive. Also 90% of people that are happy or content will not post anything. It is generally the few that have problems that post topics.

So for a change I would like to say thank you to the devs and Gms for providing the experience that i can have on Lordaeron. I would also like to say thank you to those on Icecrown who donate and support Warmane employees because with out you Lord and ice could not maintain the quality that it is. Many people will disagree and argue that the scripts are horrible ,but throughout my experience across 5 private servers and three expansions the core of Lordaeron and Icecrown is unprecedented and playing here on Lord has made me never want to play else where.

Thankyou:
    Keies caesar

2. Thank you for the kind words, it's great to hear that you are having so much fun on Lordaeron. And it's true that only small percentage of our playerbase actually visits the forum on the regular basis, and those that do, usually come to ask for help or complain about something. But that's usually how all forums work, we are no exception. :)

I would also like to say that we are grateful for all people who are supporting our server either by donating or just by playing here with us.