1. Few questions about frostwolf

Hi , I've never played MoP before, whats the situation of the frostwolf server? Is it worth playing or should I wait a couple more years for a proper MoP experience? Are there many bugged skills/talents ? Whats the PvP situation , does it take for ever to get a game or is there an active community?

edit:also cant find the xp rates for it
    Edited: January 14, 2017

2. PvP is very populated. instant ques at peak times. 1-3 min for horde and up to 8 min on alliance on off times. Skills/talents are pretty well off for private server standers. 3s not so populated but you CAN get teams to que. its quests and such that really are buggy. some LOS issues.

not gonna find a better MoP server out there right now.
    rates are x7 exp but lower gold/rep

3. - Instant queues only for horde. It's very strange for alliance (and you'll know when those times happen once you had played for a bit in the server since it has a kind of 'pattern').
    - You'll have to wait around 12-15 mins. as avg for a bg queue in alliance side at times of low population (sometimes even more).
    - PvP is decent.
    - PvE: Can't tell (not much a PvE player), but I've read that this is not the better mop server for that (unlike PvP). And as an add, in horde side there's more PvE activity than in alliance side, afaik.

Rates:
    - Experience x7
    - Gold x3
    - Profession x3
    - Reputation x3

(This info used to be in a clear section before, now it's a little stilted, afaik. It should be in "Information" tab or in a pull-down menu in realm front page (or as a mouseover message)).
    Edited: January 15, 2017

4. i give you a wonderful tip, Dont play MoP at all i regret about that every day
    Everything is unavailable
    Everything is bugged
    PVE is a pain in the neck and only few people does that because you cant get invited without achievement even if you are 550 Full PVE item.
    the only thing that is available on this server is just to do PVP and PVP and PVP and PVP thats it.
    so if you are a PVP guy who dont care about old content or PVE and achievements its the right server for you otherwise dont even bother to test it
    Edited: January 15, 2017

5. i give you a wonderful tip, Dont play MoP at all i regret about that every day
    Everything is bugged
    PVE is a pain in the neck and only few people does that because you cant get invited without achievement even if you are 550 Full PVE item.
    the only thing that is available on this server is just to do PVP and PVP and PVP and PVP thats it.
    so if you are a PVP guy who dont care about old content or PVE and achievements its the right server for you otherwise dont even bother to test it
    Who cares about PVE? :D

PVP ftw. It's worth playing it. It's not that hard bugged, as he mentioned. Just test it out yourself. You won't regret it, I promise.

6. Rates:
    - Experience x7
    - Gold x3
    - Profession x3
    - Reputation x3
    Just to clarify, rep rates are still x7 on Frostwolf. There was an outcry on forums due to the fact that there wasn't enough working Pandaria content to justify x3 rep rates. Im sure this will change, but more work needs to be done first.

7. [...] PVE is a pain in the neck and only few people does that because you cant get invited without achievement even if you are 550 Full PVE item. [...]
    So my perception about this was right. I've been having the same issue trying to get invited, although a couple of times we [the raid] were almost ready but something always went wrong. (Still wanting to get some PvE trinket for some testing (related to a previous closed thread)).

Just to clarify, rep rates are still x7 on Frostwolf. There was an outcry on forums due to the fact that there wasn't enough working Pandaria content to justify x3 rep rates. Im sure this will change, but more work needs to be done first.
    For real? I didn't know about this since I haven't done any daily yet since the rates' change.

8. i give you a wonderful tip, Dont play MoP at all i regret about that every day
    Everything is bugged
    Having 1 crafted legs dont make you full PVE jesus.

9. even if u have a decent ilvl, if u dont know what to do, gona end in all the raid dead. The archiev requirement proves that u have experience in that raid. And this is 1 of the reason becouse nobody joins RDF HC... still a bit bugged somes of the instaces, and with a team with all low gear, and if even they dont listen, its a fail for sure

10. Who cares about PVE? :D

PVP ftw. It's worth playing it. It's not that hard bugged, as he mentioned. Just test it out yourself. You won't regret it, I promise.
    Warmane should just remove all dungeons and raids, make the server instant 90 because who cares about PVE right? Make it a Pure PvP server and then watch the population plummets tsk

even if u have a decent ilvl, if u dont know what to do, gona end in all the raid dead. The archiev requirement proves that u have experience in that raid. And this is 1 of the reason becouse nobody joins RDF HC... still a bit bugged somes of the instaces, and with a team with all low gear, and if even they dont listen, its a fail for sure
    Faulty logic if you ask me. How does a player get into a raid if the said raid requires achievement yet for a player to get that achievement he needs to do the raid?

It is WOTLK gearscore all over again. Raids asking for players to be ICC geared to do ICC. Such paradox.

@topic
    warmane is great in pvp but pve the quality is moderate to bad.
    Edited: January 16, 2017

11. even if u have a decent ilvl, if u dont know what to do, gona end in all the raid dead. The archiev requirement proves that u have experience in that raid. And this is 1 of the reason becouse nobody joins RDF HC... still a bit bugged somes of the instaces, and with a team with all low gear, and if even they dont listen, its a fail for sure
    your answer proves that you are totally noob in wow, because based on my exp even those tards with achiv are stucking at 6th boss and crying a little bit after for another player to replace DC ( Right !) and if you even look at their achiv they got it when server was fresh and bosses were easy to do like 2015 or smth. and someone like me with 5 years exp and experience with TANK, Heal and dps should stay behind the door because i joined this server too late. so /spit on PVE im done with it.

12. your answer proves that you are totally noob in wow, because based on my exp even those tards with achiv are stucking at 6th boss and crying a little bit after for another player to replace DC ( Right !) and if you even look at their achiv they got it when server was fresh and bosses were easy to do like 2015 or smth. and someone like me with 5 years exp and experience with TANK, Heal and dps should stay behind the door because i joined this server too late. so /spit on PVE im done with it.
    sorry but I am not saying as it should be, but it is and most of the pve guild use this ****ing system. And i do not go to raids, yeah pandaria lore sucks (that is what i think), but using your logic i play wow since vanilla, and in the blizzard server, so i can go any raid becose iam very old experienced player... Bah!
    But the best way to do raids its really not too hard, just find a guild that do raids and they will take u to the easy raids (they have alts, and iam sure they like to get gear for them too)... do not expect they take u to SoO the first day u are in the guild... get pve gears takes more time like pvp