1. Impossible to gear up

i buy all the pre pvp gear and join bgs i have a alliance and horde toon i always lose every bg on my alliance i go on my horde char i lose evry bg **** dont make sense howm i supposed to gear up i cant compete with full 550s 1 shotting me and no matter what faction i am on we lose

2. Get 530 ilevel then join Premade BGs thats the only way to win 80% BGs

3. The only thing you can do is find a pvp guild and do premades.

4. i had the same experince as you on both sides its really frustrating :(

5. i started mop one month ago from zero and now im full grievous with 6 pieces of pridefull so it's not that hard if you know your class.

6. I joined with ilvl 450 BGs, and won nearly every BG. Dunno what you do wrong. lol

And no, I'm not kidding.

7. play the objective and you will win.. dont go killing mid and die like a pleb.. personally monk is the easiest class to gear up in pvp, much mobility easy to capture flags etc..

8. Never joined a premade and all my chars are 550. If I am ever in that long of a losing streak which never really happens I just log off and come back. And In my experience at certain time one faction has better win streak eg. early morning at daily reset I win more as horde

9. Never joined a premade and all my chars are 550. If I am ever in that long of a losing streak which never really happens I just log off and come back. And In my experience at certain time one faction has better win streak eg. early morning at daily reset I win more as horde
    If you're horde then whether you have been timming properly or you're just a very lucky player (or maybe a mix of both).

And regarding of players who can't win either as alliance or horde, remember that there's a constant in there... you XD. But ok, we can agree that bad luck happens sometimes too.
    Edited: January 15, 2017

10. How to win on horde: Join guild Devastation, how to win on ally: global premades.

11. its slow, not impossible... the problem is unbalance gear ilvl on bgs and premades should fight vs another group of premades, not with gearless players.... but this is WoW and the system works in this way...

12. i buy all the pre pvp gear and join bgs i have a alliance and horde toon i always lose every bg on my alliance i go on my horde char i lose evry bg **** dont make sense howm i supposed to gear up i cant compete with full 550s 1 shotting me and no matter what faction i am on we lose
    It's a struggle mate. But i got full grieve in 3 days so it's possible. 1 tip: never rely on random people in bg to help you win. make sure you defend a base or ninja cap another one, get orb and hide etc etc. even with low gear you can make a difference in some bgs. gl

13. its slow, not impossible... the problem is unbalance gear ilvl on bgs and premades should fight vs another group of premades, not with gearless players.... but this is WoW and the system works in this way...
    Yes, it should work like this, or instead (to not wait too much in q) in a certain bg, that the less geared team accepted more people until it's able to match the geared one (although it would require some testing to see if it's really effective or it's just theoretically (since it's a fast idea that came to my mind)), but as you said, this is WoW.

It's a struggle mate. But i got full grieve in 3 days so it's possible [...]
    I remember the time (when there weren't too much premades) that I was able to get full honor-point gear in 1 day (or 2 if got some bad luck or not having enough free time).

[...] even with low gear you can make a difference in some bgs. gl
    That's right. The problem is that many low geared players don't know their role which it's not to do dps or kill people, but to annoy and distract, mainly.
    Edited: January 16, 2017

14. Yes, it should work like this, or instead (to not wait too much in q) in a certain bg, that the less geared team accepted more people until it's able to match the geared one (although it would require some testing to see if it's really effective or it's just theoretically (since it's a fast idea that came to my mind)), but as you said, this is WoW.
    This wouldn't be effective at all since people with higher ilvl are just gonna rape the low-geared ppl and snack them like snickers.

123 Last