1. Icecrown 60 twinks

So, is level 60 twinking on icecrown dead. I recently got back to warmane i haven't really seen any activity i remember the guild i was a part of was <Old School> does is exist anymore?

2. Old School is a legacy guild now, they really aren't recruiting, nor they are as active as they was. Most of the old 60s are gone and/or moved on. I don't see any expections of OS coming back anytime soon.

3. Hey i noticed on the Old school guild message some of you have gone to TBC, is it the warmane TBC server if so whats the guild name.

4. Hey i noticed on the Old school guild message some of you have gone to TBC, is it the warmane TBC server if so whats the guild name.
    TBC is in the PTR phase, it'll be released, "soon", fully Proterean says.

5. Hey i noticed on the Old school guild message some of you have gone to TBC, is it the warmane TBC server if so whats the guild name.
    We're most likely going to attempt to retrieve the name "Old School", but we'll release more information about it when the server releases on May 20th.

6. May 10, 2017  
    Pride is active again on ally side. i logged in after couple of months today, and saw rather big community with alot of new faces in the 60 bracket, were recruiting too.

7. May 10, 2017  
    lol @ playing 60-69 bracket and choosing 60....

Pride members leave bgs when they see my mage.

8. May 13, 2017  
    lol @ playing 60-69 bracket and choosing 60....

Pride members leave bgs when they see my mage.
    ur a fcking noobo lvl 68 mage who got lvl 68 so that he would get HKs for killing lvl 60s. haha

9. May 14, 2017  
    Easy solution: Quit WOTLK, wait only a few more days for the ultimate experience in TBC, where hit rate will be so much more forgiving.

10. May 15, 2017  
    ur a fcking noobo lvl 68 mage who got lvl 68 so that he would get HKs for killing lvl 60s. haha
    Now now, no need for namecalling, we're all friends here.

If you guys hadn't made my time levelling through hellfire such a misery (I got killed once) then I wouldn't even know about the 60 bracket.

11. May 15, 2017  
    Now now, no need for namecalling, we're all friends here.

If you guys hadn't made my time levelling through hellfire such a misery (I got killed once) then I wouldn't even know about the 60 bracket.
    yeah it's funny how 60/70 always complain about 69/79 but they themselves gank lowbies that are just enjoying a peaceful leveling experience
    shameless pigs

12. May 15, 2017  
    yeah it's funny how 60/70 always complain about 69/79 but they themselves gank lowbies that are just enjoying a peaceful leveling experience
    shameless pigs
    I am what I eat.

13. To all Interested , Pride returns again, seek Tigrestalker for more info. Last summer's end was also Pride's end . Now we return to make the leveling of the hordes nightmare again

14. To all Interested , Pride returns again, seek Tigrestalker for more info. Last summer's end was also Pride's end . Now we return to make the leveling of the hordes nightmare again
    This is why you have 80s killing your twinks all the time, it's also why the 60 bracket is the most boring.

Maybe try doing something twink v twink instead of twink v leveller.

15. Twinking LVL 60

Is this or any other Twink guild active in Icecrown?