1. Pretty much this. It was mainly overbuffed Naxx and Uld season which draw ppl away drastically.
    True. And especially for me the lack of communication and respect towards the players is a huge minus.

2. What I said, they keep saying everything is fine, population is fine, there is no problem. The reality is there are some problems. 6k should be enough to play bgs and arenas, I agree. But in this server it seems it isn't enough, bgs take long and in arena you always face same teams. Plus the population never gets to 6k anymore, as others say population is slowly declining.

I don't know why do you think we complain. it's not that we hate the server, it is just the opposite! we love the server! that's why we complain, because we don't wanna see it die, and we think that with a few changes it could do much better!

3. Pretty much this. It was mainly overbuffed Naxx and Uld season which draw ppl away drastically.
    I agree with u totaly.

4. Why cant u understand that this is mainly pve realm, and stop crying about bgs and arenas.
    I agree the numbers arent the same as when the realm started however, as an active raider since the opening of the realm i have noticed that assembling a pug takes much less time than it used to take before, with 12k pop u could shout for 3 hours till u fill a group for naxx or even OS, now pugs are happening much faster so i barely notice the so called "decline" of population.Perhaps the ppl who quit were not into pve ?
    If the low population is an issue, then why the only argument u have is about arenas and bgs ? How come i havent read a single post of someone complaining he cant do his dungeons or his raids ?
    You are forcing the staff to release new content / rdf, to nerf raids so there can be more ppl doing bgs and arenas ? :D

5. I just think that January is not the best month for having this discussion. Players are on a break from >insert here<, but the staff is also on a break, just as we are.

And I know that one should ask if the other wants to receive a feedback on a topic. I'll assume some want. If not, then skip next part.
    I do think that staff is a bit aggravated with us constantly "asking the same questions", but I also think that copy/paste isn't that hard to do, if ppl missed your response. Yes, community can redirect them to that answer tho isn't that something a forum Moderators can do too? Aren't we supposed to support each other here?
    And, if you guys see that there are so many questions about a specific topic - and yes, emails can be slow, if that's what you use for comm - tell SOMETHING, at least, about the topic in question. Logging GM on Global cannot cover every person that plays here. I feel that even the smallest info, like "We will discuss this in the following week" is good enough. EVEN if you don't get to talk about that subject, tell us that you have set it for another "meeting" or w.e u do. If that subject is up with what you want to achieve with this server. If not - tell us that too...
    Nobody here knows anymore what vision (and mission) you have set for yourself, if you have it still. As time progresses "Where do we aim to be?" lost itself someplace.

TLDR: Just tell us something official. Doesn't have to be big, or that important, but do it in a manner that does not set ppl on fire, aka "firstly - bla, secondly bla bla, thirdly bla bla boom."
    Would you participate in that "way" of communication? I doubt you would.

And take it as you will, but there is some miscommunication, or lack of communication, between your community manager and developers, or CMs and community. That's, at least, what we have been shown over forums.

Have a good day.

6. Why cant u understand that this is mainly pve realm, and stop crying about bgs and arenas.
    I agree the numbers arent the same as when the realm started however, as an active raider since the opening of the realm i have noticed that assembling a pug takes much less time than it used to take before, with 12k pop u could shout for 3 hours till u fill a group for naxx or even OS, now pugs are happening much faster so i barely notice the so called "decline" of population.Perhaps the ppl who quit were not into pve ?
    If the low population is an issue, then why the only argument u have is about arenas and bgs ? How come i havent read a single post of someone complaining he cant do his dungeons or his raids ?
    You are forcing the staff to release new content / rdf, to nerf raids so there can be more ppl doing bgs and arenas ? :D
    Again, an ignorant person. Can you please tell me why the realm says pvp, when you login then "Lordaeron (PvP)"? Why there is a pvp ladder for the server? Why there are actually so many people that complain about the pvp problems?
    -The only reason why people think this is so much more focused on pve, is because they have buffed the raids. There is not actually something you can do with pvp.
    -The reason why bugs are happening more often, is simply because people got better gear, and the raids are not as buffed as they used to be.
    -We know that RDF is a huge part for many to join the server, both more pvpers and pvers (=more bgs and arenas). Looks to me like you think every person here is either just doing pve or just doing pvp, something that is completly wrong.

I have also read a lot about people complaining about he/she can-t do his dungeons or his raids. That discussion was more active before, but then warmane actually did something about it! No wonder why that discussion are not that active anymore.

-We are not forcing, we are simply giving feedback. We want it to be as good as it once was. New content does include pvp too, but it seems like you are just focused on pve.

And so again, even tho you think the server is okey. You agree on the numbers are not perfect, why not at least try to make it perfect instead of being ignorant and declining?
    Edited: January 24, 2017

7. Again, an ignorant person. Can you please tell me why the realm says pvp, when you login then "Lordaeron (PvP)"? Why there is a pvp ladder for the server? Why there are actually so many people that complain about the pvp problems?
    -The only reason why people think this is so much more focused on pve, is because they have buffed the raids. There is not actually something you can do with pvp.
    -The reason why bugs are happening more often, is simply because people got better gear, and the raids are not as buffed as they used to be.
    -We know that RDF is a huge part for many to join the server, both more pvpers and pvers (=more bgs and arenas). Looks to me like you think every person here is either just doing pve or just doing pvp, something that is completly wrong.

I have also read a lot about people complaining about he/she can-t do his dungeons or his raids. That discussion was more active before, but then warmane actually did something about it! No wonder why that discussion are not that active anymore.

-We are not forcing, we are simply giving feedback. We want it to be as good as it once was. New content does include pvp too, but it seems like you are just focused on pve.

And so again, even tho you think the server is okey. You agree on the numbers are not perfect, why not at least try to make it perfect instead of being ignorant and declining?
    Whats written on the server is irrelevant in this situation.All development and features are focused entirely on pve aspect of the game, making this appealing server for pvers, and im not saying its appealing entirely for pvers but it just so happens that pve players ratio to pvpers has always been bigger, and in this case pve player base is even bigger than pvp base, simply because all unique features this realm provides are pve. Probably the only appealing feature to pvpers here is no donation.
    No matter what anyone says on the RDF matter ill always think that RDF is cancer, but i agree it will bring more ppl, because u are again lowering the difficulty of the realm and the majority of palyers prefer not to struggle, yet again this realm is ment for u to try harder and so u can have more satisfaction of your achievements in the end. I personally cba to play with ppl that cannot or will not try to make a single group, or befriend others not based on how big their gs is but because u need friends to advance even in the simplest of things such as dungeons.
    Everyday for 1 year theres a new topic about enabling RDF / nerfing content / releasing faster new content, that doesnt sound much like a feedback, thats crying everyday 365days a year.
    Maybe with the release of ICC lordaerons population will increase, maybe we will see RDF and nerfed content, but why do u try to force things to happen faster when u are obviously ruining the experience of the ppl that joined lord exactly cuz of those unique features ?
    Lordaerons target is specific community, which enjoys and values their time spent in it, however u are trying to remove those unique features for the sake of ppl abandoned or never played lord because of those features, which to me sounds stupid, or do u value quantity over quality, even tho quantity of players is not low ?
    Given enough time they will release ICC and nerf things, theres no point in hurrying that process up, let ppl that originally joined for those hardcore pve features to enjoy their time. Sooner or later the realm will look exactly like icecrown maybe without marketplace who knows.

8. Ok good,ur all right,now lets see, what about the players which like to do fair play pvp with items they got from actual playing?

9. Ok good,ur all right,now lets see, what about the players which like to do fair play pvp with items they got from actual playing?
    You mean the ppl that want content to be released / nerfed asap so they can get to pvp vs different players and not having to wait between pvps ? Id say they have to wait and endure the queue. So what if u often get to play against the same enemies ? I imagine if u are getting the same enemies in arena theyd be at the same skill as u, so... what are u asking for here ? more ppl less quality ?
    I think the pvp aspect argument is really stupid, because i dont see players complaining that they cant pve cuz of low pop and neither do i see the same ppl that complain about their arenas/bg queues complain that they cant pve.
    In my point of view it just looks like entitled ppl are crying for shorter queues and more and easier enemies so they can climb.
    If u are playing here solely because of no marketplace, i think arena/bg queues are small price to pay, besides the realm wont stay at its current state forever, sooner or later it will have the things u want, id rather have them later tho.
    In any case, its a progressive realm focused mainly on pve, features were known months before it got louched and everyone knew beforehand whats it gonna be, the decline of population was unavoidable since day 1, its just blind ppl that didnt realize what lordaeron was going to be are now complaining.
    Edited: January 25, 2017

10. Boys,just imagine if transfers from icc to lordaeron?
    What a wonderful idea!
    Lets make lordaeron great again!
    Because wr dont want it to end like last year

11. You know, this is an interesting topic for me. I've been playing on private servers for a few years now; however the majority were on very small servers ranging from 50 - 800. So when I finally made my way to Warmane, I thought seeing a few thousand people was a lot. Since then I have an 80 and another alt in the 70's. I have no problems doing the 10man/25man pug raids each week, while also able to get WG and a few BGs done here and there. While leveling, I constantly see people in my zone doing similar quests, and have probably a 75% success in doing the dungeon available in my current leveling zone. The only complaint I have is lack of a real arena scene. This server seems fairly successful to me and I can imagine the pop will shoot back up when ICC is released.

RIP some of these comments, JFC some of you need to grow up. Who gives a damn on how we like to enjoy playing video games? You're a fan of Icecrown? Awesome, I'm glad you have fun. Don't be a jerk to the people who prefer a 1x server.

12. Whats written on the server is irrelevant in this situation.All development and features are focused entirely on pve aspect of the game, making this appealing server for pvers, and im not saying its appealing entirely for pvers but it just so happens that pve players ratio to pvpers has always been bigger, and in this case pve player base is even bigger than pvp base, simply because all unique features this realm provides are pve. Probably the only appealing feature to pvpers here is no donation.
    No matter what anyone says on the RDF matter ill always think that RDF is cancer, but i agree it will bring more ppl, because u are again lowering the difficulty of the realm and the majority of palyers prefer not to struggle, yet again this realm is ment for u to try harder and so u can have more satisfaction of your achievements in the end. I personally cba to play with ppl that cannot or will not try to make a single group, or befriend others not based on how big their gs is but because u need friends to advance even in the simplest of things such as dungeons.
    Everyday for 1 year theres a new topic about enabling RDF / nerfing content / releasing faster new content, that doesnt sound much like a feedback, thats crying everyday 365days a year.
    Maybe with the release of ICC lordaerons population will increase, maybe we will see RDF and nerfed content, but why do u try to force things to happen faster when u are obviously ruining the experience of the ppl that joined lord exactly cuz of those unique features ?
    Lordaerons target is specific community, which enjoys and values their time spent in it, however u are trying to remove those unique features for the sake of ppl abandoned or never played lord because of those features, which to me sounds stupid, or do u value quantity over quality, even tho quantity of players is not low ?
    Given enough time they will release ICC and nerf things, theres no point in hurrying that process up, let ppl that originally joined for those hardcore pve features to enjoy their time. Sooner or later the realm will look exactly like icecrown maybe without marketplace who knows.
    -Whats written on the server is not irrelevant. There is a reason why it is written pvp and not pve. There is a reason why people actually still ask for a pve only server, even tho this server has main focus on pve.
    -Of course the development at features are focused entirely on pve aspect of the game. You can't do changes like that in pvp. You can't start edit the pvp sets, or change the way you cap a flag in wcg. Don't you get that? There is nothing to buff like there is on the pve side.
    -Even tho the pve side is bigger then the pvp side, why kill it?
    -You think RDF is cancer, so do many others. There is also many people that thinks it is a gread idea.
    -I have never really had any opinion about RDF, until I saw the population as a problem. Can you please tell me, are RDF making it easier, or is it just make it less time consuming? And how is it not having RDF really making it more difficult. - We don't have to add the bonus RDF exp and gold, maybe just the group up.
    -I agree with you on the point that nerfing content and releasing new content faster is wrong. The server is ment to be hardcore. I agree, buffed raids is what this server is. Disabling RDF (in my opinion at least) is just a time consumer. Also, I think warmane should take the time they need for releasing content, that way there will be better quality.
    -I know the server mainly target a specific community, but if you want to keep that community for a longer time, well there need to be made smaller changes. Maybe RDF as I have been talking about are not the best idea. Maybe there are something else that should be changed. Still, there is a need for at least some change sooner or later. For hardcore pvpers too, this server is the best option, sad to take that away from them, just because development can (only?) be focused on pve.

Not saying this for fun, I am saying this because I really enjoy this server and want to see the population it deserves.

13. maybe infos for s8 and icc anytime soon?

14. -Whats written on the server is not irrelevant. There is a reason why it is written pvp and not pve. There is a reason why people actually still ask for a pve only server, even tho this server has main focus on pve.
    -Of course the development at features are focused entirely on pve aspect of the game. You can't do changes like that in pvp. You can't start edit the pvp sets, or change the way you cap a flag in wcg. Don't you get that? There is nothing to buff like there is on the pve side.
    -Even tho the pve side is bigger then the pvp side, why kill it?
    -You think RDF is cancer, so do many others. There is also many people that thinks it is a gread idea.
    -I have never really had any opinion about RDF, until I saw the population as a problem. Can you please tell me, are RDF making it easier, or is it just make it less time consuming? And how is it not having RDF really making it more difficult. - We don't have to add the bonus RDF exp and gold, maybe just the group up.
    -I agree with you on the point that nerfing content and releasing new content faster is wrong. The server is ment to be hardcore. I agree, buffed raids is what this server is. Disabling RDF (in my opinion at least) is just a time consumer. Also, I think warmane should take the time they need for releasing content, that way there will be better quality.
    -I know the server mainly target a specific community, but if you want to keep that community for a longer time, well there need to be made smaller changes. Maybe RDF as I have been talking about are not the best idea. Maybe there are something else that should be changed. Still, there is a need for at least some change sooner or later. For hardcore pvpers too, this server is the best option, sad to take that away from them, just because development can (only?) be focused on pve.

Not saying this for fun, I am saying this because I really enjoy this server and want to see the population it deserves.
    Time spent in lordaeron is supposed to feel more rewarding than spending it in any other realm, nerfing or making things faster makes time spent less rewarding.
    You agree with me for the most part so ill answer only few things.
    When u read on the realm its PvP it doesnt means its arenas and bg based, it means u can go out and kill ppl in the zones, a pve realm would mean that u wont be able to kill whoever u want while they are lvling. So the realm having pvp letters is completely irrelevant to bgs and arenas.
    You are not taking away anything from pvpers, the server is meant to be pve hardcore and to attrack ppl that prefer the hard pve aspect, atleast in bigger proprotions. If the only way for pvpers to get the desired instant queue pop and every arena to be vs different players is to nerf / release faster things / enable rdf, then pvpers should wait and endure instead of crying that they have to wait or are fighting vs same players in arenas.
    I played here a year ago, when there were queues, and guess what ? not only raids were gathering slower than now but the pvp aspect was the same as its now or maybe worse, everyone was crying about arenas and bgs being slow.
    Lets face it, the only problems pvp players have are higher queue time and not much of a variety in arena matches.Now, compare this to the problems pve players are facing, there are problems that completely halt your advance as a pver and u cant do anything about it, not to mention that pvers are majority, but yet all i read, every day, is pvp guys asking for more players to wreck in bgs and arenas.
    PvPer's point of view:
    You are playing on a heavy pve oriented realm, u are in the minority of hardcore pvpers and your only complaint is not having different enemies and instant bg pops, your solution is simple. Nerf the pve content, make pve easier and faster so u attract more ppl (players that are 3 lvls below casual), so u can wreck newbs in instant bgs and hopefully in arenas too.

First ... 23456 Last