1. What happent with Lordaeron?

What happened with Lordaeron population? When I played last time on Lordaeron , population was 12k same as Icecrown at the moment, why there's only 4-6k players in last month or so ?

2. Icecrown finally got our core, so the waiters in Lordaeron finally moved out because the usual lack of rdf reason and stuff.

3. Pretty much that, Lordaeron is a place for hardcore raiders who take this game waaayy to seriously, not for the casual pvp-ers/pve-ers that make more than 70% of todays WOTLK population.

4. Pretty much that, Lordaeron is a place for hardcore raiders who take this game waaayy to seriously, not for the casual pvp-ers/pve-ers that make more than 70% of todays WOTLK population.
    ^^What he said

5. 18 January, 2017.

Two years have passed since Lordaeron's opening.
    Local dwellers still think their realm is hardcore, not just time consuming.
    Overall cluelessness remains intact.
    Edited: January 18, 2017

6. 18 January, 2017.

Two years have passed since Lordaeron's opening.
    Local dwellers still think their realm is hardcore, not just time consuming.
    Overall cluelessness remains intact.
    my sites :D

7. Icecrown finally got our core, so the waiters in Lordaeron finally moved out because the usual lack of rdf reason and stuff.
    You know, there are some x1 totally blizzlike vanilla servers with 10k+ ppl.

But I had great experience leveling on Lordaeron during 10+ players online. Now its rip

8. You know, there are some x1 totally blizzlike vanilla servers with 10k+ ppl.

But I had great experience leveling on Lordaeron during 10+ players online. Now its rip
    Y'all have to get ur head out of ur asses and come back to earth , do you even hear what ur saying ? now its rip 4k ppl , this realm has active twink community , lvls 19 with 5k+ kills , this server has more ppl that retail had on 80% of their server , wich led to lots of servers merging , you dont know whats a dying server , i can tell you from experience , i was on Dunemaul on retail , did /who 1-80 and had less then 100 plenty of times , thats dying . Also the server is not hardcore if u dont want it to be , its pay to win free but takes effort , and everyone knows lazyness wins most of the time , slacking x7 , que me up scotty.

9. Icecrown finally got our core, so the waiters in Lordaeron finally moved out because the usual lack of rdf reason and stuff.
    finally? are you serious? finally? WHERE IS THE DISLIKE BUTTON? XD
    icecrown is a ****ty pay to win server which stole all the members of lordaeron

10. Pretty much that, Lordaeron is a place for hardcore raiders who take this game waaayy to seriously, not for the casual pvp-ers/pve-ers that make more than 70% of todays WOTLK population.

hahaha so people who play to get their items instaed of donating take the game way to serious!?
    nice nice the casuals of nowdays,
    pay 100dollar for legendary to sit in dalaran is way cooler than play the game sorry i forgot

11. You know, there are some x1 totally blizzlike vanilla servers with 10k+ ppl.

I know but... and the followings are just purely my speculation... maybe when it comes to expansions like WoTLK, people expects quicker casual clears, and since RDF came with WoTLK, they expect it to exist in a WoTLK realm. Meanwhile in Vanilla, people already expects a lengthy game of grindings and travelling, and there really is nothing wrong with that. It's just the preference of people and their expectations.

12. What happened with Lordaeron population? When I played last time on Lordaeron , population was 12k same as Icecrown at the moment, why there's only 4-6k players in last month or so ?
    Server had 12k on, when it was brand new with promising features such as progressive raiding.People got hyped and wanted to progress thru content without realizing how hard it will be.
    Even during classic / TBC content there was such thing as "top guilds" which quit as soon as naxx hit because they didnt realize how ez the content was even while being boosted, not to mention the numerous bugs such as drain soul hitting for 20k regardless of spec, which in return made the content even more easier, since everything was ez pop remained at its peak.
    When naxx came out, even tho everyone was crying how hard it is and whatnot initially pop didnt decrease, because people figured they will just farm till icc or make 10 alchemist alts, well time passed they made their alts, raids were still hard so they quit / moved to icecrown.
    The truth is, there are not many ppl that are willing to experience challenging content, but in retrospect things havent changed that much, 12k online 4-5 top guilds that clear end game content, 5k online 4-5 guilds again.One thing changed tho, pug raids are assembling way faster.
    Maybe when ICC gets released we will see bigger population, but im thinking those that come back will farm the nerfed ToC and go off again untill 30% boost of ICC.

I hope FoS / PoS / HoR never gets released, ToC never gets nerfed too much and i hope ICC25 gets a slight boost to increase the value of doing 10man.

13. Originally Posted by dortmunda2
    finally? are you serious? finally? WHERE IS THE DISLIKE BUTTON? XD
    >stole
    Originally Posted by Tupacalypseee
    4k ppl , this realm has active
    > Lordaeron is 7k online, this realm is active
    > Lordaeron is 6k online, this realm is active
    > Lordaeron is 4k online, this realm is active

Seems like online should drop to 100 online so you will finally accept population constant loss.
    Edited: January 19, 2017

14. finally? are you serious? finally? WHERE IS THE DISLIKE BUTTON? XD
    Icecrown didn't steal anything. Lordaeron had a better core and was getting bug fixes, everyone went there for the core and fixes. Then when Icecrown received the same core people went back to Icecrown. This is a fact.

123 ... Last