1. I think I just understood the whole thing. Warmane does not want pvp players in Lordaeron, they want just hardcore pve players. They want a low populated realm with a very specific type of players. It's just like blackrock, but for pve. And by the replies in this thread, I think hardcore pve players are also ok with that.

So summing up:

Hardcore pvp players -> blackrock
    Hardcore pve players -> Lordaeron
    All the rest -> icecrown

So as sad as it may seem, I think i just realized that I have to move to icecrown...

2. If by ''hardcore pve'' you mean ''people that don't suck'' I agree, clearing stuff on lordaeron doesn't require you to invest a lot of time or be hardcore, you could be casual and get all realm firsts if you were decent enough. it's a bad excuse for being bad

3. If by ''hardcore pve'' you mean ''people that don't suck'' I agree, clearing stuff on lordaeron doesn't require you to invest a lot of time or be hardcore, you could be casual and get all realm firsts if you were decent enough. it's a bad excuse for being bad
    I'm a casual in PvE, as casual as it can get. Had to get briefed or read wiki for each new encounters because I'm a newcomer. I finally know the basic strategy on Sartharion, ran it about 5 or more times, 2 of which with alongside a raiding guild, had a 4k+ gs dps and others got more, managed to find the safe spots for all the lava walls... *takes a deep breath*

...and to this day I still can't get that damn clear.

The only thing I managed to get is a full clear on Naxx Military quarters, near clear Naxx Arachnid quarters, Onyxia, Archavon and Emalon... all of which (except Onyxia and Archavon) using gears ahead of their time. So yeah, that statement of 'being casual and getting all realm first' in Lordaeron is questionable.

4. Can't kill sarth with 4K+ gs?

def sounds like l2p issue

5. Can't kill sarth with 4K+ gs?

def sounds like l2p issue
    Yeah, see? Exactly my point. You just can't beat any raid, let alone getting realm first by knowing the basics of playing the class. You have to learn the best rotation, the optimal talent points, the exact strategy of beating the raid and the right gears + composition, maybe getting into a guild focused on raiding because PUGing anything but VoA and Flame Leviathan is merely a suicide (hence my nickname on Naxxramas PUG, 'Wiperamas'). In short, you have to commit a LOT if you want to stand a chance in beating a raid. That sounds anything but 'casual' to me.

Take my ex-guild mate for example. He had to join into a raiding guild to raid, ok. Back then we always hang around together while raiding and failing a bit. He's even still on our channel, but now he barely had time to hang out anymore, not that I blame him anyway.

I'm alright with Lordaeron being hardcore. But saying casual can get realm first? I call bull****

6. Hm....
    If you'd focus on a raid, as you're focusing on something else, you'd know, and be able to pick up fast on, what's going on and how to raid.

And this expac is, what, 8 years old now? There is a bunch of data on the internet, Google that **** out, watch a video cuz there's only so much teaching one can do before running away from "casuals".

It's easily recognisable when someone needs numbers on gear and when someone needs brain in skull. Spending 10 minutes with them on Discord and in raid can tell you so much. So, I completely agree with what Pure said, and will add: maybe its w2l2p?

7. I really don't have problem with having to learn and focus to be able to raid. The problem I have is that someone can come in and so easily state :

clearing stuff on lordaeron doesn't require you to invest a lot of time or be hardcore, you could be casual and get all realm firsts if you were decent enough. it's a bad excuse for being bad

8. I mean it depends on what you consider ''casual'' right?
    to me it means the amount of time and effort you put into the game, or in this assumption ''pve''.

we have a couple of finns from darksun in our guild per example who only raid once a week yet still manage to be good enough to keep up with the best of the best and clear all the hardmode bosses everyweek.

This is because the expansion is so old you don't have to invest a lot (if any) time in the game to learn how the fights go or to kill the bosses, they did it before so they can do it again.

I consider them ''casual'' for the amount of time they spent in the actual game. your definition of casual may be the amount of basic knowledge someone has inside their brain. in which case yeah casuals can't slay anything before they have made an effort to acquire that knowledge.

I call those ''new players'' and I don't think Lordaeron is the right place for them, nor should it ever be
    Edited: February 2, 2017

9. No casual player mean no tryhard, its not knowledge its practice who make you hardcore.Like you said game is too old

First ... 456