1. lol, gonna have to adopt your point of view and try having some fun in icecrown

2. It feels as if developers have already abandoned this realm, simple bugs are taking 4-5 months to fix.

3. Still waiting answer from warmane staff.

4. Lordearon,once top realm of all private servers ended up like this,population low for many reasons,ofc we know which and what is even better,nothing gonna change. in future.

5. Still waiting answer from warmane staff.
    What answer? It's already been answered by players (the non-conspiracy theorists). Lordaeron had a lot of players because of the quality of the content. As soon as that was transferred to Icecrown, players who wanted the content, but not the particularities of Lordaeron, went to play there instead. It's as simple as that. Lordaeron has been peaking at almost 6.5k players online. That's a huge amount of players. Not long ago any server having 3000 players on was a major feat in private servers. Whining that a stable amount of over double that is "dying" is plain ridiculous. All the reduction in population shows is that more players prefer the more laid back experience of higher rates, while a very sizeable amount, even if smaller, enjoy a harsher game play.

6. Pretty much that, Lordaeron is a place for hardcore raiders who take this game waaayy to seriously, not for the casual pvp-ers/pve-ers that make more than 70% of todays WOTLK population.
    "waaayy to seriously" ...... or jsut git gud

7. What answer? It's already been answered by players (the non-conspiracy theorists). Lordaeron had a lot of players because of the quality of the content. As soon as that was transferred to Icecrown, players who wanted the content, but not the particularities of Lordaeron, went to play there instead. It's as simple as that. Lordaeron has been peaking at almost 6.5k players online. That's a huge amount of players. Not long ago any server having 3000 players on was a major feat in private servers. Whining that a stable amount of over double that is "dying" is plain ridiculous. All the reduction in population shows is that more players prefer the more laid back experience of higher rates, while a very sizeable amount, even if smaller, enjoy a harsher game play.
    1. "What answer" -> Are the staff going to do anything about the declining population?
    2. "Quality of the content" -> True, there was good quality, there was also a good population, that made it possible to queue arena and RBGs without waiting ages.
    3. "Peaking at almost 6.5k players online" -> It was sunday yesterday, the most populated day, it reached 6.4k population. (Maybe huge, but still it does not keep the server alive as much as people want). People don't complain for fun, people complain because there are actual problems.
    4. "Not long ago" -> You are saying that not long ago any server having 3000 players was a major feat of a private server. What do you define by "not long ago"? 3-3.5k population was back in the Molten days. After that the standards has been at least 5k +, and that was two years ago. Today there are new standards. It is like a phone, you expect a Iphone now a days, not some old big **** phone with keys. The standards of phones change, same with computer, and so with the private servers. You can't have a 4 year old GPU nowadays, or you will lag at many games.
    5. You are declining the "dying" part because you are looking at standards that is 4-5 years old. We do not live in the Molten days anymore. The private server scene is diffrent now, people expect A LOT more quality and population.
    6. And yeah, I know many at least on this private server like a more laid back experience, but why not do some smaller changes to lordaeron to fix that?

I am not saying this because I don't like this server. I say this because I don't want it to die. I really like what you have done so far, but still there are some problems and please don't deni that.

8. 1. There's nothing to do. The population as it is is more than fine. There's nothing declining, it's been stable for a long time.

2. Players play what they want. In 6000 players there's more than enough to play Arenas and Battlegrounds - if they want to do that. No player is forced to play either, nor is there anything to be done about it on the Staff end.

3. There are no "actual problems" with the population.

4 and 5. That's not "new standards," that's entitlement and a bit of delusion.

6. The population is fine for us. There's, again, nothing to "fix" as more than enough players play it the way we offer it.

9. Hello! Can we get some information about ICC release? :D

10. Players play what they want. In 6000 players there's more than enough to play Arenas and Battlegrounds - if they want to do that. No player is forced to play either, nor is there anything to be done about it on the Staff end.
    Players dont want to play pvp when hseason ends on 30th and 24 days later there is 0 information about new season. The lack of data shared with the community is what makes ppl to believe that realm is dead.

11. Wow some people sure are entitled pieces of poop around here. Honestly we don't deserve half what warmane.provides yet people keep *****ing about everything at every opportunity.

Gtho if you don't like it.

12. 1. There's nothing to do. The population as it is is more than fine. There's nothing declining, it's been stable for a long time.

2. Players play what they want. In 6000 players there's more than enough to play Arenas and Battlegrounds - if they want to do that. No player is forced to play either, nor is there anything to be done about it on the Staff end.

6. The population is fine for us. There's, again, nothing to "fix" as more than enough players play it the way we offer it.
    You cant be serious here. With a proper leadership and showing some caring towards the players this realm would have al ot more players

13. Ok realm is doing so good atm,population is good,contest is good, 1 q: Why is icecrown 12k+que and lordearon is how much? In arena u face same enemies 10+ times,only 4 hardcore guilds farming togc (im in one of them),wg is full of multiboxers, did i miss something?

14. 1. There's nothing to do. The population as it is is more than fine. There's nothing declining, it's been stable for a long time.

1. "There is nothing we can do. the population is more than fine. There's nothing declining".
    -Are you seriouse? There is a lot of stuff you can do. I don't know whats the best to do, but there is stuff to do. You can enable RDF, give info about ICC, pvp seasons, heirlooms, etc. I am not saying you should add all, maybe just some.
    -The population is not fine. If you look at the pvp part, there is a need of higher population. People wait ages in queue in both arena and RBG.
    -And face the fact, it is declining - BUT VERY SLOW.

2. I know players play what they want, but why not make it something they want? The server has proven that 6000 players is not enough to play arenas and battleground. Okey, you get queues, but you normally have to wait very long. I know the players are the people that need to do most part, but it is the staffs job to make people want to join the server. That is why people play a good scripted server instead of a bad scripted. Because the staff has put in work to it. So don't say it is only the players job.

3. "There is no "actual problems" with the population". Please tell me why so big part of the pvp scene is dead, and people are complaining every day on the forum. I don't think they do it for fun.

4 and 5. The new standards are actually real. It is a reason why people ask for higher quality and higher population then before. That is because people expect more now then they did 4-5 years ago when the server was Molten etc.

6. Feel like I have told this already.

+7. I feel like you a ignoring so many facts here, that it is sad. I really love this server, so it is really sad that you won't face the facts that there are need for a change. And I am really sorry if I am crossing some line, by giving feedback (opinion). I hope you tell me if I should stop my "figthing".

See it is not just me that are scared whats going to happen to the server:
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=347294, http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=347523 ,http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=347526 , http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=346824
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=346656 ,http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=347028 http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=346272 ,http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=345253
    + Some stuff suggestions people have made for improvement :) - Since you say there is nothing staff can do about it...

And even if we say 6k is "good enough" why not want to improve it even more?
    Edited: January 23, 2017

15. You cant be serious here. With a proper leadership and showing some caring towards the players this realm would have al ot more players
    Pretty much this. It was mainly overbuffed Naxx and Uld season which draw ppl away drastically.

First 12345 ... Last