1. I have understood you perfectly from the beginning, it's you who have lack of reading comprehension.
    And I keep saying: Multiboxer and hackers are the biggest game breakers from this game.

Talk about yourself, I killed multiboxers alone. You are usually lacking of intelligence.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4OlPOz5lRU

And this isn't the first time. Multiboxer playing battleground in enemy team= win for us in the 70% of times. This is why even horde detests you.
    wotlk not cata
    and that video is just bad :D

2. Watching multiboxer is like watching disabled kids play - all you can is smile sad.

3. Everyone here needs to get over multiboxing, it is allowed on Warmane just as it is allowed on Retail. Get over it.

4. Watching multiboxer is like watching disabled kids play - all you can is smile sad.
    Even more so when you see then win trading in arenas like Mbxa likes to do.

5. I
    Multiboxer playing battleground in enemy team= win for us in the 70% of times. This is why even horde detests you.
    seriously, again, learn to read.. or atleast remember what you read be4 and dont post things that have already been replied to as if its a new argument...

Even more so when you see then win trading in arenas like Mbxa likes to do.
    xD

6. To begin with, only my main is full wf since i did bother doing arenas with it. Any other character is relentless, im still working on upgrades lol. So im basicly 5.7k geared, wich is atleast 300-400gs lower than any def or attack raid i faced.
    And secondly, i play 25 chars(17/8) wich is almost half what you mentioned. I could play 22/8 but then, you would be even more scared and therefore less fun for me.
    No one cares. Ugh, wrathfull, rele, same crap, it was an expression. You brag saying people are scared, the truth is, no one is scared, most just don't like to face multiboxers, period. No one is forced to. And by the way, ask Purplebeer some WG lessons, he can win it by himself while you can't. Too bad... I'm gearing horde toon so I'd like to have VoA more often in the future.
    Edited: January 18, 2017

7. I'm gearing horde toon so I'd like to have VoA more often in the future.
    LoL, You in for a rude awakening.......

8. seriously, again, learn to read.. or atleast remember what you read be4 and dont post things that have already been replied to as if its a new argument...

xD
    Bah, I will not spend my time anymore with this evolutionary setback.

9. Read this thread, IQ went down 10 points.

10. wanna read something truly hilarious and hypocritical on a legendary level?
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=337590
    ****ing pathetic, crying about an issue they caused. Salt is delicious tho.

11. wanna read something truly hilarious and hypocritical on a legendary level?
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=337590
    ****ing pathetic, crying about an issue they caused. Salt is delicious tho.
    Holycrap. This is ****ing golden! Thanks man
    Edited: January 21, 2017

First 123