1. To all Horde Pvp gankers and Guilds

I would love to see you hordies attack SW at Peak hours instead of attacking it on Non-peak hours and camping Rebel camp with BIS goonies.

It's just sad and pathetic to see stuff like that happening. What happened to the glorious pvp guildies out there?

PS: Dont hate me. I just dont want to see l33ts ganking lowbies at STV or SW

2. It's extremely stupid to only mention Horde. Are you implying, that Alliance are perfectly fine and NEVER done that? Amusing.

3. It's extremely stupid to only mention Horde. Are you implying, that Alliance are perfectly fine and NEVER done that? Amusing.
    If you think it that way. Sure.

4. deal with it and dont cry on forums

5. both sides do it, part of the game here on warmane. might as well get use to it.

6. deal with it and dont cry on forums
    Tell me which part of it is crying?

7. both sides do it, part of the game here on warmane. might as well get use to it.
    But, horde side always do it. Camping rebel camp all the time

8. But, horde side always do it. Camping rebel camp all the time
    and ali are usually always at thrallmar. it's not only 1 sided. not saying 1 side don't do it more, but since i never roll ali i've only seen the horde places that get camped.

9. Yeah...alliance usually has complete control over Gadgetzan.....bruh please...

10. and ali are usually always at thrallmar. it's not only 1 sided. not saying 1 side don't do it more, but since i never roll ali i've only seen the horde places that get camped.
    I havent played on horde side so i dont know ****.

11. Yeah...alliance usually has complete control over Gadgetzan.....bruh please...
    Usually yes but sometimes no. Rebel camp in stv gets camped every single day.

12. I would love to see you hordies attack SW at Peak hours instead of attacking it on Non-peak hours and camping Rebel camp with BIS goonies.
    Where are those alliance loyal defenders at those same peak hours when i eneter sw? I usually have to wait 1hr+ to get atleast some1 making a def raid.
    I am horde, and the only thing i meet in sw is aither npc's, lowbies(attacking my totems all the time xD) or those BiS goons who excidently came neaby flagged.
    Furthermore, wats with attacking orgrimmar while wintergrasp battle, its like whenever ally attacks, i am in wintergrasp... is it some kind of an intentional avoiding or just a coincidence?

13. Tell me which part of it is crying?
    Uh, like, your entire post is basically called crying.

14. Where are those alliance loyal defenders at those same peak hours when i eneter sw? I usually have to wait 1hr+ to get atleast some1 making a def raid.
    I am horde, and the only thing i meet in sw is aither npc's, lowbies(attacking my totems all the time xD) or those BiS goons who excidently came neaby flagged.
    Furthermore, wats with attacking orgrimmar while wintergrasp battle, its like whenever ally attacks, i am in wintergrasp... is it some kind of an intentional avoiding or just a coincidence?
    Yea, everyone wants to spend their time killing a multiboxer. The fact that youre trying to say that ally are some pussies whilst you yourself is multiboxing. Its quite hilarious Edit: Nobody wants to play against a multiboxer so shut up you special snowflakw
    Edited: January 17, 2017

15. Where are those alliance loyal defenders at those same peak hours when i eneter sw? I usually have to wait 1hr+ to get atleast some1 making a def raid.
    Just because noone want waste his time with a multiboxer, not because u're some kind of player who players dodge, but just because 90% of the realm got already bored of meet multiboxers tryhards, which even facing them, provides pretty much 0 fun or challange.
    Same goes the reason why "you wait 1 hour" in Stormwind....Not because you something special, but just because Icecrown population just got bored of you, and wasting time against a multiboxer isnt the funniesst thing to do at all when you're online. pce

123 Last