1. Uh, like, your entire post is basically called crying.
    Okay sure.

2. Where are those alliance loyal defenders at those same peak hours when i eneter sw? I usually have to wait 1hr+ to get atleast some1 making a def raid.
    I am horde, and the only thing i meet in sw is aither npc's, lowbies(attacking my totems all the time xD) or those BiS goons who excidently came neaby flagged.
    Furthermore, wats with attacking orgrimmar while wintergrasp battle, its like whenever ally attacks, i am in wintergrasp... is it some kind of an intentional avoiding or just a coincidence?
    Even horde players insult when multiboxers arrive to BG... you are just trash game breakers and you shouldn't be allowed to play.
    Edited: January 17, 2017

3. Even horde players insult when multiboxers arrive to BG... you are just trash game breakers and you shouldn't be allowed to play.
    Hence called special snowflake of warmane

4. Icecrown population just got bored of you, and wasting time against a multiboxer isnt the funniesst thing to do
    Keep making excuses. Pitiful humans.:)

Even horde players insult when multiboxers arrive to BG... you are just trash game breakers and you shouldn't be allowed to play.
    Only those who want to get carried(and ofc those who play alliance as main faction and usually is not behind me, hiding, but dead, smashed corpse beneath me), whilst smart ppl thank me for easy and pretty fast hks farm.:)

5. Don't listen to Mbxa, seriously, bragging here on forums because few people are "scared" to face 30 bis ele shammys, brave soldier...

Anyway, Toaster, I recently moved to horde and I can tell you so far nothing has changed. There are still low lvl gankers and campers all the time, it's just how the game is. Even alliance guilds camped several horde questing towns. It's just daily basis of WoW, nothing special...

6. Keep making excuses. Pitiful humans.:)

Only those who want to get carried(and ofc those who play alliance as main faction and usually is not behind me, hiding, but dead, smashed corpse beneath me), whilst smart ppl thank me for easy and pretty fast hks farm.:)
    ''Smart ppl'' thank you for ruin the fun of this game?
    ''Smart ppl'' need be carried by multiboxer to get fast and easy HKS?

Then, you and your ''smart ppl'' are pathetic xD

7. Nobody wants to play against a multiboxer so shut up you special snowflakw
    I want it and i like it. Why ? Because they make people think not just go in and dps like brainless monkeys. I always like it when i find them in bgs and in wintergrasp. You either learn to play as a team and listen to what some people have to say or you lose.

Stop complaining about multiboxers and learn to play as a team.

8. Don't listen to Mbxa, seriously, bragging here on forums because few people are "scared" to face 30 bis ele shammys, brave soldier.
    To begin with, only my main is full wf since i did bother doing arenas with it. Any other character is relentless, im still working on upgrades lol. So im basicly 5.7k geared, wich is atleast 300-400gs lower than any def or attack raid i faced.
    And secondly, i play 25 chars(17/8) wich is almost half what you mentioned. I could play 22/8 but then, you would be even more scared and therefore less fun for me.

''Smart ppl'' thank you for ruin the fun of this game?
    ''Smart ppl'' need be carried by multiboxer to get fast and easy HKS?

Then, you and your ''smart ppl'' are pathetic xD
    Are you just ignorant or just cant really understand what you read?
    Ofc smart ppl can get alot of hks, but i get 4-5times more, all they need to do is stay nearby and dont take the bait.
    Ruining the game is for those who want to get carried and are too braindead to understand the basics. So basicly, game is already ruined for them even without me.

Whats pathetic is that 30-40 alliance players(even with unflagged advantage) cant kill 25chars who are stacked and open for all aoe stns and other cc's...

9. I want it and i like it. Why ? Because they make people think not just go in and dps like brainless monkeys. I always like it when i find them in bgs and in wintergrasp. You either learn to play as a team and listen to what some people have to say or you lose.

Stop complaining about multiboxers and learn to play as a team.
    You practically assumed some people are brainless monkeys which is nice then you proceed to say you like to play against a multiboxer but what if youre in a rbg? Ya its utter mayhem.

Was i complaining about him playing as a boxer? Nopppp. Your accusations are weak just like your display picture, pathetic gnomes ughhh

10. Don't listen to Mbxa, seriously, bragging here on forums because few people are "scared" to face 30 bis ele shammys, brave soldier...

Anyway, Toaster, I recently moved to horde and I can tell you so far nothing has changed. There are still low lvl gankers and campers all the time, it's just how the game is. Even alliance guilds camped several horde questing towns. It's just daily basis of WoW, nothing special...
    I see my bad then but now hordies are triggered and blood will be spilled :DD

11. as an ally player i believe i can add some light on this:

first: ally camps as much places and as often as horde does, if you dont believe me just go and check thrallmar, gadgetzan, hemet nesingwary camp at sholazar basin and on STV, booty bay and im sure there are more i am missing.
    second: i have also played as horde, i have seen them camping, so im not talking bull****
    third: you dont like it? deal with it, its a pvp server. you are getting camped on STV? go lvl up somewhere else, there are plenty of places for lvl 35-45 (arati and desolace, for example)
    fourth: you still dont want to go somewhere else? learn to hide/react, i have leveled plenty of classes that can survive a meeting with campers if played properly, plus, you can allways dc a few mins if they are camping your corpse.
    fifth: in the case of NPC's being dead, refer to point 3

and last but not least, i will quoute something mercy said on another post of this issue a few weeks ago

"We'd sooner create a PvE realm than punish players for PvPing on a PvP realm."

here's the thread if you wanna check it: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=345085

12. Tell me which part of it is crying?

Ummm the whole thread, and most of your posts to be honest.....

13. didnt u leave ydy a bg because u failed to jump from the horde ship (isle of conquest )? or was it another dc? no matter wich faction u play guys mb´s are just annoying -.-

14. To begin with, only my main is full wf since i did bother doing arenas with it. Any other character is relentless, im still working on upgrades lol. So im basicly 5.7k geared, wich is atleast 300-400gs lower than any def or attack raid i faced.
    And secondly, i play 25 chars(17/8) wich is almost half what you mentioned. I could play 22/8 but then, you would be even more scared and therefore less fun for me.

Are you just ignorant or just cant really understand what you read?
    Ofc smart ppl can get alot of hks, but i get 4-5times more, all they need to do is stay nearby and dont take the bait.
    Ruining the game is for those who want to get carried and are too braindead to understand the basics. So basicly, game is already ruined for them even without me.
    I have understood you perfectly from the beginning, it's you who have lack of reading comprehension.
    And I keep saying: Multiboxer and hackers are the biggest game breakers from this game.

Originally Posted by Dralanne1

Whats pathetic is that 30-40 alliance players(even with unflagged advantage) cant kill 25chars who are stacked and open for all aoe stns and other cc's...
    Talk about yourself, I killed multiboxers alone. You are usually lacking of intelligence.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4OlPOz5lRU

And this isn't the first time. Multiboxer playing battleground in enemy team= win for us in the 70% of times. This is why even horde detests you.

First 123 Last