1. Just wanted to thank the Warmane-Staff :)

Hey guys,

I just read a thread by a guy who said, that the most posts here are mostly posted by people who have problems. And he's right.

So I just wanted to thank the Warmane-Staff for this awesome game-experience. I played MOP (PVP only) on retail, and when WoD came out, I really missed it, so I played on the Warmane Warsong (Cataclysm) Realm, and went inactive then because it wasn't the same as MOP was. That's about 1 1/2 years ago. So, last week I visited the Warmane-Website and saw that there is a MOP-Realm, which is actually pretty popular.

I instantly downloaded the client, and went onto the server. I always hated leveling.. so I've purchased a Level 90 boost + Gold + Mount + iLvl 550 2-Hand Weapon. So I roughly spent 70€ within 2 days.. and it was totally worth it. I'm really happy with the server, and I don't really care about some little bugs, since they get fixed anyway. It just feels awesome to play MOP again.

Thank you very much Warmane-Staff, for making this possible. And I'm gonna donate more money in the future for sure, to help to keep the servers alive.

PS: Please don't be a grammer-nazi.. I'm german :(

2. Aside from combat rogues being broken, this is the best server to PvP on in terms of scripting. Let's hope more people join aswell.

3. Aside from combat rogues being broken, this is the best server to PvP on in terms of scripting. Let's hope more people join aswell.
    For me, it's the best MOP PvP Server too. I tested some other MOP-Servers, but no server is so good as warmane is. I have huge respect for the whole Warmane-Staff (including devs ofc.). Keep up the good work :)

4. Thx warmane! Maybe you screwed with Cata but hopefully everything is gonna be alright with Mop.

5. I agree warmane MOP isnt bad at all. I do however think Warmane could atleast update the text on website too include MOP instead of only wotlk xD. Also advertising MOP would surely help getting alot more players here. So the question remains: why aren't they?

6. I agree warmane MOP isnt bad at all. I do however think Warmane could atleast update the text on website too include MOP instead of only wotlk xD. Also advertising MOP would surely help getting alot more players here. So the question remains: why aren't they?
    They should include all Expansions tbh. :P And yeah, that could help getting more people :D

7. Yea i do agree with everything what OP said i play bout PvP and PvE and it tbh i have seen worst but on start of Cata 4.0.2 patch i think and on 4.3 when everything was broken but it will improve:)

8. Thank you, Warmane. Now, please fix Mixology Alchemy Perk :) Hehehe

9. Many thanks indeed! And as to the advertising, I am pretty sure they do not advertise at all? They used to with the top 100 sites and stuff but i do not think its that way anymore as they removed the voting system. Its all word of mouth, and the word about MoP getting improvements is very high up there.

The subreddit /wowservers used to (and still does sometimes because haters gonna hate) be a circle jerk of how warmane/molten does this wrong or that wrong. But i have noticed a substantial rise in people defending warmane and MoP in particular.

You guys are doing something right! :)

10. I agree with OP. MoP on Warmane has come a very long way from even a year ago. The realm is really exciting and fun to play.

I do wish people would help staff by reporting bugs as soon as they see them. It would also help if people changed their mindset from one of abusing bugs to one of getting them fixed asap. In my opinion, too many players are okay with cheating to get a better rating, but devs and QA can't be blamed for not fixing bugs if no-one is willing to report them (especially the complex bugs).

So here's to hoping people become less *******-ish and partake in making this realm even better. A year of reporting bugs when we find them (even if you're suspicions are wrong, at least submit a report so QA can confirm/deny your reports).

Staff has a fairly good response rate in my opinion. For example there was a bug where logging in on a flying mount would set your speed to 100%. The bug existed for at least 5 months, and finally when someone reported it, it was fixed the next day. Just make an effort to submit that report and staff gets on it as soon as they possibly can.

11. Staff has a fairly good response rate in my opinion. For example there was a bug where logging in on a flying mount would set your speed to 100%. The bug existed for at least 5 months, and finally when someone reported it, it was fixed the next day. Just make an effort to submit that report and staff gets on it as soon as they possibly can.
    Hello,

I wish that would also be the case on the other pending bugs wherein they would fix it right away. Mixology bug was reported a year ago , but the status of it in the tracker is still Unconfirmed. Meaning, their Devs have not yet checked or simulated the said issue. I'm sure that they're working very hard in fixing these issues and just need some time because maybe they don't have enough man power, or they have much more important priorities. As of now, there is still no new updates for MOP.

12. We can be trashing the staff all we want, guys really showed thier ****. Just pls tho, give us the god damn dalaran sewers

13. We can be trashing the staff all we want, guys really showed thier ****. Just pls tho, give us the god damn dalaran sewers
    Dalaran Sewers *-* that would be sooo awesome. holy :o+

Hello,

I wish that would also be the case on the other pending bugs wherein they would fix it right away. Mixology bug was reported a year ago , but the status of it in the tracker is still Unconfirmed. Meaning, their Devs have not yet checked or simulated the said issue. I'm sure that they're working very hard in fixing these issues and just need some time because maybe they don't have enough man power, or they have much more important priorities. As of now, there is still no new updates for MOP.
    Have you tried submitting the bug once again? Maybe they just didn't see it. :x

I agree with OP. MoP on Warmane has come a very long way from even a year ago. The realm is really exciting and fun to play.

I do wish people would help staff by reporting bugs as soon as they see them. It would also help if people changed their mindset from one of abusing bugs to one of getting them fixed asap. In my opinion, too many players are okay with cheating to get a better rating, but devs and QA can't be blamed for not fixing bugs if no-one is willing to report them (especially the complex bugs).

So here's to hoping people become less *******-ish and partake in making this realm even better. A year of reporting bugs when we find them (even if you're suspicions are wrong, at least submit a report so QA can confirm/deny your reports).

Staff has a fairly good response rate in my opinion. For example there was a bug where logging in on a flying mount would set your speed to 100%. The bug existed for at least 5 months, and finally when someone reported it, it was fixed the next day. Just make an effort to submit that report and staff gets on it as soon as they possibly can.
    I completely agree with your post. Some days ago, when there was a kid crashing the server, I made a post here. Some minutes later, a staff replied and said that a fix will be applied asap. I also agree with the bug-thing, which you mentioned. People should stop using bugs for their own benefits. That's really sad. They should instantly report the bugs, so no one can abuse them.

Didn't really expect, that this thread is going to get so much attention tbh. Thanks for all replies :D

14. Didn't really expect, that this thread is going to get so much attention tbh. Thanks for all replies :D
    You are what is good in the world lol these type of posts show up all to rarely!

15. You are what is good in the world lol these type of posts show up all to rarely!
    Aww thanks :)

12 Last