1. This is really the best MOP server in the universe, it's less buggy than retail! Every bug was fixed within a week max. The staff is really focused on MOP and they have at least 10 devs working on it. Communication is great and moderators respect the forum users.
    I love you guys.

2. Thank you for the kind words. Please do keep in mind that all in all we're a small team and MoP is still a relatively fresh expansion in terms of emulation. There's a lot of things, millions of things that need to be rewritten, redone and we still wouldn't be done by a mile but we're moving. The changelog, devlog and the website itself and in the end, the game itself shows that we are working on it all the time. We don't stop.

And when we say that, we mean it. We don't stop, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, we are doing something. This is a small international team but it is nonetheless a powerhouse of talented people and we are doing our best. That, sometimes admittingly, isn't enough, but alas we still try to do better.

Thanks again for the kind words, it's a rare opportunity to hear them, even when they're somewhat sarcastic :)

3. sarcasm is language of the internet! :P we play here because its fun, you guys give us that! we really mean it.

4. Thank you for the kind words. Please do keep in mind that all in all we're a small team and MoP is still a relatively fresh expansion in terms of emulation. There's a lot of things, millions of things that need to be rewritten, redone and we still wouldn't be done by a mile but we're moving. The changelog, devlog and the website itself and in the end, the game itself shows that we are working on it all the time. We don't stop.

And when we say that, we mean it. We don't stop, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, we are doing something. This is a small international team but it is nonetheless a powerhouse of talented people and we are doing our best. That, sometimes admittingly, isn't enough, but alas we still try to do better.

Thanks again for the kind words, it's a rare opportunity to hear them, even when they're somewhat sarcastic :)
    You're welcome! :)

I know that you guys are working really hard. I had a own server which I developed with some other people. I really appreciate your work, and that's also why I'm gonna support you as best as I can. :)

5. Yea I agree, mop is waaay better now and it's clear that's there is a lot. Of work o it
    The spell fixes, the release of raids and the quick reply to the member of warmane community, mop only need one thing which is addvertisment
    Thanks staff for this
    Keep it up (y)

6. Hey guys,

so I played on the Warmane Warsong (Cataclysm) Realm, :(
    what was your name over there? on Warsong?

7. what was your name over there? on Warsong?
    Triniayo, Trinialol, Triniacrit
    Edited: January 21, 2017

8. Aside from combat rogues being broken, this is the best server to PvP on in terms of scripting. Let's hope more people join aswell.
    Yea...combat rogues damage is soo low...now I understand why!

9. Realm definitely needs more advertising (if any is done currently), its in MUCH better state than it was when it had x2 the current player count.

First 12