1. (A) Creating A Role Play Group / Chanel On Icecrown For All

im making a Role play group this group can be for anything you can message me in game or join the chanel i am making 3 group chanels that people can join them if you like as for the things that can happen for me the only rule is dont be a dick about stuff and be open minded also explore and try anything you wish to do for me i dont mind doing anything :D and the more people who join the better :D

/join RolePlay
    /join RolePlaySFW
    /join RolePlayNSFW

there are no passwords i am not sure if i should add them yet f so i might need to for some of them but for now anything goes just remember please try to speak english and respect others and join in if you want to :D

2. if anyone wishes to message me in game my name is Archangelf on icecrown

3. you can send me mail if you wish of ideas and concepts

4. our small group of roleplayers is growing on icecrown if you ever want to join mail me or message me or even join the groups there slowly growing in numbers :D

5. we currently have around 10 people so far in the group tho im thinking of removing the RolePlaySFW as its not needed

6. the comunity is growing larger every day :D

7. the roleplay chanel is growing larger every day

8. currently have around 20 or so rpers atm im thinking of making a guild on my alt for roleplayers let me know if anyone feels this is a good idea

9. currently have around 20 or so rpers atm im thinking of making a guild on my alt for roleplayers let me know if anyone feels this is a good idea
    Do you guys just play on Wrath? What about other expansions?

10. Well technically this is Icecrown's side topic. I do have a gnome batch in Frostwolf too though

11. [rises from the ****ing grave]

Hey I've been playing again and I'm on icecrown and I'm mostly Horde side bc I'm still a slut for blood elves and even though this chat was made for alliance I've still been keeping my ear in the roleplay chat channels for horde too so if anyone's discouraged by faction dividers, be lonely no longer

12. sorry for the long delay ive been quite bussy but yes i do play alliance tho i have been debating about changing to horde tho not sure as id ave to start over adn find more roleplayers but atm the group is growing slowly i want it to be something good