1. Okay so I logged in today on Icecrown to experience the flourishing twinking community firsthand and the wsg wait time was whooping Unavailable. LOL
    Right now it is, we're all doing raids.
    Did ZA now on Gruuls, Bg's were earlier.
    Do /who News

2. Ffs kare, your guild is not worth to be called a "twink guild"

Four of our core members can wreck a bg with full horde from your guild guys.

Why would you ever roll a twink lvl 70 if raids are bug and arenas are dead?

3. Cuz 70 twink looks sexy. Unless you don't have brutal or gg sunwell gears...then you u deserve to get spanked.

4. Ffs kare, your guild is not worth to be called a "twink guild"

Four of our core members can wreck a bg with full horde from your guild guys.

Why would you ever roll a twink lvl 70 if raids are bug and arenas are dead?
    A lot of the people that do Bg's recently are heavily undergeared.
    We're working to gear people up for BG's, but we join regardless because we enjoy BG's :)
    70 twinking is fun to some, whether you'd like to accept that is up to you.
    Only BT is bugged right now..

5. Dunno how about you, but we got AV all weekend long :).

6. Dunno how about you, but we got AV all weekend long :).
    Please screens,videos.
    We need proofs,i have never seen people proving lordaeron's activity
    Look at my threads made,that was months ago but i proved it
    I would like to see 10v10 all 78-79s in a wsg on lordaeron,now that would be health bracket
    I could use macro 71-79 to open av if i wanted
    Not to hate,but please post evidence,if there would be such huge activity on lorda we would know about it.

7. lel we just shrekt kare and his guildies today with only 3 members of our guild and lvlers

8. lel we just shrekt kare and his guildies today with only 3 members of our guild and lvlers
    This murderer ;)

Fgt i am calling you on skype,why u dont respond
    We are rebooting 79s?

9. void ******s() {
    // Begin the Drama
    Drama();
    }

void Drama(bool actice = true)
    {
    while(active) {
    print("**** those weak 70s!");
    print("**** those 79 barbarians!");
    }
    }

Error Overflow too much ******ation...

10. This murderer ;)

Fgt i am calling you on skype,why u dont respond
    We are rebooting 79s?
    I don't have any message from you nerdo. And yeah, ressing in process, please be on ffs, today we have grab, sauce, crymore, and tbc online, only you missing to get core fully online.

11. Please screens,videos.
    We need proofs,i have never seen people proving lordaeron's activity
    Look at my threads made,that was months ago but i proved it
    I would like to see 10v10 all 78-79s in a wsg on lordaeron,now that would be health bracket
    I could use macro 71-79 to open av if i wanted
    Not to hate,but please post evidence,if there would be such huge activity on lorda we would know about it.
    This is the only one I captured during the weekend, was taken well past midnight .

12. 39s > 79s > 70s
    drama pls

13. 39s > 79s > 70s
    drama pls
    1s > everything else

***** please

14. lel we just shrekt kare and his guildies today with only 3 members of our guild and lvlers
    Again, the people who were in the BG are not geared, we join to keep the activity up. But only I was the geared one, and I am the healer. Not everything is a competition, play for fun, not to compete 24/7.
    I'm not a guy, either.

First 1234 ... Last