1. Jesus ****ing christ you people are as cancerous as ever. Give it a ****ing rest.
    Its 79s fault
    You blind?
    Everything happens because of them,they ruined this beautiful 70s bracket,all i wanted was to have fun with my friends on 70 bracket but the mongloids came and destroyed everything,same happened with 60s,morons 69 nabz that failed 80 rolled 69.so they can gank 60s to feel better.

2. I only play lvl 9 twinks. Level 10+ is cancer.

3. You need to meet hypershadow(writehisname) in armory
    We in carried are pros and veterans of 79s,some of us
    If you join,you will be suported,i personally can craft and make bis trinkets gems and plate gear for warriors,dks,paladins.

Your "activity" on lordaeron is based on old players that miss the old way and 1x nostalgia.
    For example write and see Titans
    Carried
    Great
    Some of the 79s guilds on icc
    Thats how activity and health guilds of 79s should look a bit of numbers.
    I have met him, since I've played on ICC as well. I used to be a member of Great (god I hate that guild name with passion- I only joined it, cuz I'm secretly a Tbc fanboy)

You name all these guilds, yet the numbers don't translate into activity in the bracket. Infact, to get a bg on ICC, you must use that spam addon to get bunch of lvlers to join, get stomped, leave in 3 minutes...where's the fun in that. It's rather ironic for you to call us nostalgic under those circumstances :D - for it's you who refuse to move on and cling to your old characters :P.

On Lord people spontaneously join bgs, we have fun, that's all I need.

//and as a member of horde, this "sect" of lvl 70 "twinks" discourages me to return even more. I remember them dying in 2 globals. Has anything changed :P?
    Edited: January 24, 2017

4. Weather Alert: Hurricane Drama is coming in fast! It is expected to be a category 69 with winds that blow the charts away (kek). We advise all people to stay indoors.

P.S. Helo randomdin!
    Edited: January 24, 2017

5. randodin com pley 39 with us)

6. I have met him, since I've played on ICC as well. I used to be a member of Great (god I hate that guild name with passion- I only joined it, cuz I'm secretly a Tbc fanboy)

You name all these guilds, yet the numbers don't translate into activity in the bracket. Infact, to get a bg on ICC, you must use that spam addon to get bunch of lvlers to join, get stomped, leave in 3 minutes...where's the fun in that. It's rather ironic for you to call us nostalgic under those circumstances :D - for it's you who refuse to move on and cling to your old characters :P.

On Lord people spontaneously join bgs, we have fun, that's all I need.

//and as a member of horde, this "sect" of lvl 70 "twinks" discourages me to return even more. I remember them dying in 2 globals. Has anything changed :P?
    Well,its same levelers here levelers there,but you see the numbers we got more 79s :p
    Lordaeron is 1x,i cant level there and i dont want too
    If there will ever be transfers i will consider that making a char on icc and transfering it there.
    It would be better if twinks 79s from both realms to play on one and only one realm instead of playing on both splitd,to bad is not happening

7. Yessss!

Let the hate flow through you, specially this pathetic scumbag bos d bos.

Ressing is in process, we are about to get 2 brackets active, just for the lolz, nothing serious, deal with it, thx.

8. Yup,yup,yup...i see fights goin on over here.Well guys,no need to fight for a game you know.Like,seriously...why would 79s insult 70s ,and the opposite???Play ur chosen bracket and shuush.No one can say if 70s are stronger or 79s are,simple because i had seen 70s rekt 79s like crickets,and the opposite.Also you cannot compare them because of the level difference.The only thing tho that makes 79s stronger(on theory) is because of their HP,level difference(which means that 70s miss on them(especially casters)) and the damage buff,that is NOT,i repeat NOT from gear,its from the spells they learn in the levels between 71-79.So,i wont take any side,since atm im playing most 60,in which im planing recruition soon.But yes,for the 60s im taking side and 69s wont be happening EVER in Icecrown.Anyways,dont rage peeps,play what u wanna play,have fun and thats it :') Your best: Androidz

:')
    Edited: January 25, 2017

9. Androidz plz, if ur not contributing with drama then don't reply plz.

kek

Just kidding, ur amazing cat. Lov u.

10. Jesus ****ing christ you people are as cancerous as ever. Give it a ****ing rest.
    ^ What he said

11. Play what you like and stop trying to convince others to play another bracket..
    You like 79, go 79, you like 70, go 70.
    Why does it honestly matter?

12. Play what you like and stop trying to convince others to play another bracket..
    You like 79, go 79, you like 70, go 70.
    Why does it honestly matter?
    Words of wisdom Kare
    Well done damsel Kare.
    Just play the game the way you enjoy it.

13. HOLY CRAP, we've had BG's literally ALL day long back to back.
    Wow, what a super fun day :)

[Took the screenie little too soon, not everyone had joined yet]

Even had 2 BG's going at once at a time.
    NICE!
    Few screenies, I didn't take that many.
    Edited: January 30, 2017

First ... 2345 Last