1. Improving the 70 twinking

Hey there fellow twinks!

I've noticed an increase in twink numbers, especially on alliance. People really seem to enjoy the concept of twinking and generally like the idea of stopping xp at certain twinking levels. But, due to some changes warmane implemented, twinking at bracket 70-79 is not at its full potential. More specifically, level 70 twinks have a hard time reaching the full experience and potential of being a 70 twink for a few reasons:

-Gear that was otherwise purchasable by vote points was removed (quite a long time ago) from Vote shop making it even harder to twink at 70. That is not much of a problem because 70 raids are easy, people say. But are they? Yes, those low ones really are easy and all that, but what about the main ones of the patch? Say a twink wants his t6 set by doing these raids. Hyjal works, you get 2 pieces from there and it's gg. But, Black Temple, suddenly bugged. Yes, it doesn't seem like much of a problem, you can just take some Sunwell gear and replace those set parts but then you go to Sunwell and wonder: What the **** is this? Bosses bugged, those who are not bugged are buffed ( increased damage and,on some, hp by 100%). So you have to compromise, you have to bring 80s instead of whom you'd otherwise bring more twinks to help them gear. The raids of the TBC patch are in a bad state at the moment, making it hard for twinks to enjoy the content. I'm just saying that Warmane should look into these bugs, but they won't just do it out of their good will. We, who enjoy twinking, must pressure them to fix these bugs and make it more worthwhile for us to actually have a twink. And that's just the PvE part.

-As for pvp, it sucks. I mean, battlegrounds don't suck, world pvp is fine i guess, but what about the gear? Arenas?
    A long time ago, on a server far, far away we could actually play ranked arenas and have arena teams. Those arenas had purpose! "Oh I'm gonna get me some Brutal!"
    We could actually just buy the best pvp tier ingame for the 70 twinks for arena points, and I mean, come on, who doesn't enjoy ranked arenas, let alone at level 70? And what about now, we can buy filthy gladiator gear for 15k honor each (not really, just generalizing) and the max tier of pvp gear we get to ever obtain ingame is Merciless! Vengeful is actually present ingame, vendors chilling with it. But how, the ****, are we supposed to buy them when they each cost arena points ( above 1k) when we can't even play ranked arenas anymore ? Even BG Call to Arms don't give arena pts they should normally give! So this leads to people donating for 70 gear ( :D :D ) who are sick and tired of this.

So, i ask of those who want to see 70 twinking rising up and flourish again, to make a poll or something to, for example, bring back ranked arenas, make all 70 items that should be available ingame ACTUALLY available. Also, fix raids, but i guess there's bugtracker for that ( much use of it -_-).
    I just want to enjoy being a twink.

Aluvon, a 79 twink? :)
    Yeah but seriously, making more 70s ! Sorry for my English, i bet i made some spelling mistakes there.
    Edited: January 17, 2017

2. hey I finally managed to travel back in time! it's 2011 again!

3. Move on m8 70s cant survive without 79s,forget it
    Last time they had bgs was when me and some others spammed both sides,and suddently over 7x 70s joined
    From wotlk servers on warmane only 39 is only a little active compared to others that are DEAD 0 lol

4. And 70s will never build resilience without 79s!
    Its a scientific fact 100% experimented and proven.
    ;')
    Edited: January 18, 2017

5. Go for it. It'd be awesome to have twinks playing in every bracket again. And with a server that supports 11000 users simultaneously, that becomes correspondingly more plausible. However, building up a bracket not trivial. Gotta find enough like-minded people who are willing to put in the time and patient enough to wait for it to pay off.

In my opinion, I've seen enough twinking efforts fail or die out after a while that I think long term twinking (at any level) only becomes possible when more people are aware of it and think of it as a viable option for playing the game and potentially fun. Point is, more twinks at any level increases the visibility of twinking in general.

6. My dear fgt Aluvon:

Your will is too dam strong. Seriously dude, I wish there could be more people like you, but you have to understand something: This bracket will cause you cancer as it did to me.

You can wish/desire/need this bracket to come back again, but it will only drain your strenght and make you start hating people for no reason. (kek)
    Recruiting, getting ppl interested on it, only to see how they leave their twinks afk for months, after you spend money, items, time, for people who don't deserve it, that plus the trash players who only contribute with negative attitude, dude please no.

A twink community needs leaders on both factions, but more than that, as this fgt Jadyne mentioned, ppl interested on it and who don't just queue and rage quit after getting killed 1st time. I would keep the good memories I had with you and the rest of the fgts, but that just ended my dear friend, the best we can do is just call for bgs vs lvlers and the few twinks 70 that are left, just to shrekt the fk out of them ofc.

Know that it is my wish to see our beloved bracket active once again, who knows...

7. I see more and more people getting interested in twinking so i strongly believe we might actually get a stable community by, lets say, this summer!

Fgt, thx for support!

8. 70-79 bgs are active on Lord, just sayin'

on weekends you can get 800+ hks per day no problem

//just to add a little fuel to the fire: there is no such thing as "70 twinking" ...twinks are by definition the best characters possible for the given bracket... and 70 chars - obviously - are far from the best (actually pretty useless)

(the only considerable exception would be lvl 70 resil stacked healers - but since they are severely limited in their usage of cc and dispels due to lack of hit they aren't "true" twinks either :P )

http://armory.warmane.com/character/...daeron/summary
    proof of activity - I earned 5000 HKs achi a week ago and as of today I have 6584 HKs
    little alt - 2327 HKs while lvling
    Edited: January 20, 2017

9. We don't need your lorderoners' opinion. #IcecrownSupremacy

And to touch on your definition of twink it's the best of the level not bracket.

"Twinks are below level cap player characters who have gained powerful and uncommon gear for their LEVEL in their equipment slots." Straight from Wowwiki.

10. 70-79 bgs are active on Lord, just sayin'

on weekends you can get 800+ hks per day no problem

//just to add a little fuel to the fire: there is no such thing as "70 twinking" ...twinks are by definition the best characters possible for the given bracket... and 70 chars - obviously - are far from the best (actually pretty useless)

(the only considerable exception would be lvl 70 resil stacked healers - but since they are severely limited in their usage of cc and dispels due to lack of hit they aren't "true" twinks either :P )

proof of activity - I earned 5000 HKs achi a week ago and as of today I have 6584 HKs
    little alt - 2327 HKs while lvling
    Imagine if you were on icecrown,we would have had op bracket,but nah you people decide to split it over

And your "hks",mine are triple and our bracket was not so much active.
    I wish warmane to enable transfers between icc and lord...

Anyway #respect for focusing/caring for 78-79s
    And big like (y) on what yoy said about 70s ;)

11. I started with twinking on ICC, I have characters there :)...I just decided to move to Lord because of almost total inactivity in 79 bracket on ICC...I would prefer Icecrown of course...leveling is a pain in the ***, but it couldn't be helped.

And your "hks",mine are triple and our bracket was not so much active.
    I wish warmane to enable transfers between icc and lord...
    Yeah but you need to consider the fact that I got to those numbers in about one month worth of twinking...both are fairly new chars :)...+ I can't play very often nowadays because of exams. To show the contrast - it took me whole summer to get 2K HKs on my ICC sham compared to 6584+2327(one month) on Lord.

We don't need your lorderoners' opinion. #IcecrownSupremacy

And to touch on your definition of twink it's the best of the level not bracket.

"Twinks are below level cap player characters who have gained powerful and uncommon gear for their LEVEL in their equipment slots." Straight from Wowwiki.

//There is no supremacy involved, I was just stating some simple facts. Who cares about what wowwiki has to say about anything...that site has been redundant for so long :P....besides, the definition is inherently flawed, it does not take in account the bracket. I'm still waiting for the rebuttal why 70s aren't useless in the environment of 79s :P.

12. How is 70 dead?
    This was just yesterday, super fun and good BG's, too.

13. Okay so I logged in today on Icecrown to experience the flourishing twinking community firsthand and the wsg wait time was whooping Unavailable. LOL
    Edited: January 21, 2017

123 ... Last