1. Nice to see that you could do bg's TBC style, i can only wish for that on Lordaeron, raids here are also bugged( BT and Sunwell) and there is only s1 gear for honor, there is not even s3 for arena points, it got replaced by 80 pvp gear, but i still got some gear even when tbc raids worked as intended but buffed af,, check me on Armory name Executionerr, i am currently in holy gear but my ms is Ret, in last month i barely played because i got my 80 unbanned but i'm slowly getting back now, farming mats for jc and will farm sunwell recepies to be as much BiS as possible

2. Nice to see that you could do bg's TBC style, i can only wish for that on Lordaeron, raids here are also bugged( BT and Sunwell) and there is only s1 gear for honor, there is not even s3 for arena points, it got replaced by 80 pvp gear, but i still got some gear even when tbc raids worked as intended but buffed af,, check me on Armory name Executionerr, i am currently in holy gear but my ms is Ret, in last month i barely played because i got my 80 unbanned but i'm slowly getting back now, farming mats for jc and will farm sunwell recepies to be as much BiS as possible
    The only bugged raid here on Icecrown is BT, and it's Akama, they said they're working to fix it.
    The best PVP gear we have available via honor points is Glad, and you can do raids for the t5/t6 tokens for Merc.

3. HOLY CRAP, we've had BG's literally ALL day long back to back.
    Wow, what a super fun day :)
    [Took the screenie little too soon, not everyone had joined yet]
    Even had 2 BG's going at once at a time.
    NICE!
    Few screenies, I didn't take that many.
    U wot?

Ofc having 2 bg's popping at the same time is something great for our bracket... but what the actual heck? It was only because barezi was spamming lvlers to join, so yeah, amazing!!

4. I have to admit I've always been a little interested in the challenge of bging in 70-79 as a maxed-out 70. If I ever get around to building a 70, what would you say are best profs? Say, for a priest?

5. I have to admit I've always been a little interested in the challenge of bging in 70-79 as a maxed-out 70. If I ever get around to building a 70, what would you say are best profs? Say, for a priest?
    Engi/Tailoring aswell as JC.

6. Engi/Tailoring aswell as JC.
    Tailoring, eh? What about inscription?

7. Inscription has the 70 SP enchant for shoulder iirc, but tbh I would do Engi (a must), and JC for the dragon eyes.

8. jc is done for trinkets, inscription > dragons eyes

9. I thought I deported you...
    We need more loyalists 70s like you lieutenant!
    Deport them ALL!
    TO THE LORDAERON WITH THEM icc is the succesor of ragnaros and his 70s bracket
    DEPORT IMMIGRANTS 79S AND THEIR BARBARIC CULTURE
    DEPORT THEM haha,more 70s are on icc tryhards plebs go 79 but their days are numbered

10. U wot?

Ofc having 2 bg's popping at the same time is something great for our bracket... but what the actual heck? It was only because barezi was spamming lvlers to join, so yeah, amazing!!
    There was 2 levelers in the bg I was in.
    Where is the SS to show the levelers? I didn't see heaps of them.
    Edit: Also we've had continuous BG's for nearly 3 days, Barezi spamming for 3 days? Hmmmm.. Interesting.

11. You don't really know what barezi is capable of, right? And sincerely idgaf.

Having bgs with lvlers is better than having no bgs at all.

Have fun, hope we get moar bgs fgts.

12. Update: We now get BG's every day, it's beautiful.
    ;_ ; REAL TEARS, THESE ARE HAPPY TEARS!

13. Update: We now get BG's every day, it's beautiful.
    ;_ ; REAL TEARS, THESE ARE HAPPY TEARS!
    Go play the tbc realm now :)
    You can twink there aka maximum level as 70 enjoy,NO MORE 70S ON ICC

First ... 345