1. boxy5 - Ignore moron mb... bye
    My father have normal work and live but u no. :D 24/7 in game.... haha :D
    Kids....lmao

2. this is not lag switch... U have crappy pc 10 fps....
    U have no intelligence to see that video is recorded from slave DK on slave PC which is limited to max 10 fps in Isboxer....ufff this clueless ppl give me headache.

3. U have no intelligence to see that video is recorded from slave DK on slave PC which is limited to max 10 fps in Isboxer....ufff this clueless ppl give me headache.
    Cry more morons :D We can win bgs and wg only with this program.

4. Cry more morons :D We can win bgs and wg only with this program.
    OMG this boy!,,,,,leave this thread....stop this insults,,,,, (and btw, we dont suck in pvp/ we are just playing the game in a new lvl which u cant understand)

5. Reading this conversation is hilarious :D

Btw, u don't need any prog to cause lag, there are certain macros that make ur character lagging when u spam them.
    Ppl that disappear from WG are just clicking on the minimap icon and leave the battle.

6. its not happening during wg battle but when ppl do quests or farm in wg ....and we dont talk about LAG....we talk about LOOGING OFF in a middle of combat/fight (i know the game and what each class can do but its not the case here, ofc rogue can vanish, mage can go stealthy, NE can shadowmeld, lock can teleport, pala can bubble/HS but he cant vanish and than reappear in another spot like 30yrds away and continue to farm like nothing happend, than he whispers me from horde account telling me "haha u cant kill me"....its just wtf).........and we talk about gamemaster alliancer who listen to ppl that whine about various chit on forum...removing the things from the game and ruining wpvp...How can i defend our man Thrall if there is no "Orgrimmar is under attack" defense log?

for example: I want to complain on global chat, 24/7 spam for dungeons and raids and i am on PVP server, same thing, right?
    It takes alot of time and effort to lvl up a team on Lordaeron, and now when we finnaly did it, geared them, and prepared them for wpvp, "someone is aborting it".....what will happen when multiboxers decide to Block ICC in IC (when it comes out)?....remove pvp zone in ICC on pvp server?....If that is the plan, tell me right now so i can quit right away and move to anther server please!
    Edited: January 20, 2017

7. This post kinda gone wrong, i dont care about Lag Switchers so much, they will just die later, nothing else. I care about ridiculous AH and FP master npc-s that someone messed up with and reduced timers to almost nothing, this makes going to Stormwind and try wpvp impossible, cause "Mighty Alliancers" are just standing still in middle of SW advicing eachother that no reason to attack boxer cause NPC-s respawn in seconds anyway. I spent 2 hours sitting afk in middle of SW under tree in front of AH and noone attacked me except npc-s, cause they dont have reason for that cause they have their loved npc-s always respawned.
    I went there specially for this post and recorded respawn time of AH and FP, here u go Auctioneers 1.3min, Flightmaster 5.3min:
    https://www.twitch.tv/bigbrotherbox/v/116024419

If moderators can fix this, there is chance of World of Warcraft starts happening here. Here is 2 much Peace and Flowers guys and i think they picked up wrong game.

8. I laughed so hard at what you complain about glavonya. Boxers crying about unfairness. Guess what - NOBODY WANTS YOU HERE. Most people voted against allowing mboxing on Lordaeron (idk why GMs decided to allow it anyway).
    If you think that your fun (one person) is more important than fun of many players then I guess you consider yourself some special snowflake (you're not)
    Multiboxing is the biggest cancer of WoW and the only people that enjoy it are multiboxers themselves. I hope that warmane staff will disable multiboxing in the future.

Btw writing things like "Mighty Alliancers" is equivalent to screaming "I'm 14 years old faction fanboy"

9. I laughed so hard at what you complain about glavonya. Boxers crying about unfairness. Guess what - NOBODY WANTS YOU HERE. Most people voted against allowing mboxing on Lordaeron (idk why GMs decided to allow it anyway).[...]
    Not sure if trolling or just stupid. How many people did vote? How many people actually played later on on lord? Oh right. Bro, you gotta understand that when a few hundred vote no, another few hundred vote yes and thousands of people don't vote at all, the staff will interpret it as 'we don't really care'.

You're not right just because you're yelling louder or using more swear words. I've seen threads/discussions about premades of the opposing faction, donors, fotm comp/class players etc. All have been brought up by people like you who're incapable of understanding that just because you don't like it, you're not allowed to ruin it for others. Warmane allows multiboxing and will allow it in the future. If you really don't want to play on a server that allows multiboxing, why are you here? I doubt that you have many friends who would miss you.

[...]Multiboxing is the biggest cancer of WoW and the only people that enjoy it are multiboxers themselves. [...]
    I enjoy playing with skilled multiboxers and I'm not a multiboxer myself (yet). I've also enjoyed watching multiboxing videos (I love botzdotcom's BG videos, for example).

10. I just love"Mighty Alliancers" newbie rage! Got +8gbram for healers PC todaaaaaay so 16 in total! Today is Saturday os there will be alot of ppl online so there we will make alot of wpvp, get ur honorble buts ready, tonight Sw will be Horde city!

11. you're not allowed to ruin it for others.
    Oh I see you can answer the problem of multiboxing yourself. Good job. Fun of one person vs fun of many people. I guess you have no real arguments against that. I have nothing against wpvp, raiding cities etc. but only when you gather real group, not just some multiboxer who is desperate for attention. That is not pvp - that is just being pathetic.

12. I just love"Mighty Alliancers" newbie rage! tonight Sw will be Horde city!
    You missed the whole point of what I said and proved that I'm right, thanks.

13. You missed the whole point of what I said and proved that I'm right, thanks.
    Who asked ur opinion anyway? U are just number and honorable kill for me. And troll on my post. U will die with all of ur "Mighty Alliancers" noone can save u. Live with it and dont cure ur butthurt on my post plz,make ur own post and name it "Whining place for butthurt Alliancers that are owned by Bakalar, most powerfull player on Lordaeron"

14. Oh I see you can answer the problem of multiboxing yourself. Good job. Fun of one person vs fun of many people. I guess you have no real arguments against that. I have nothing against wpvp, raiding cities etc. but only when you gather real group, not just some multiboxer who is desperate for attention. That is not pvp - that is just being pathetic.
    Did you even read my post? For every 10 people you find who are against multiboxing there are 30 more who simply shrug and think 'Who cares'. Or are you counting yourself in more than once? Just because your scale says you have the weight of 3 people it does not mean your opinion is also 3 times more worth than mine.

15. Just because your scale says you have the weight of 3 people it does not mean your opinion is also 3 times more worth than mine.
    Now your sanity is under question but whatever. Where did you get that from?
    If warmane staff did this poll again and actually announce it ingame (so people know they can vote in such matters) you would see the point.

Also what you say makes no sense. If most people think "who cares" that means that it's indifferent to them if multiboxing is allowed or if it's not.
    So when majority of people who did vote said that they don't want mboxing on this server and the rest doesn't care that is in favor of voting against mboxing.
    If you don't vote it basically says - "let others decide". And they did.

First 1234 Last