1. [...] So when majority of people who did vote said that they don't want mboxing on this server and the rest doesn't care that is in favor of voting against mboxing.
    If you don't vote it basically says - "let others decide". And they did.
    When there are 10 people, 2 vote yes and 1 votes no. Why would anyone change anything for these 2 people? If people really wanted multiboxing to be banned, they would have voted.

Furthermore, how can you talk like multiboxers would ruin the fun of 'the majority' of the server when the majority was 'indifferent'. What makes you look even more like a joke is the fact that most people who voted yes, were against mass multiboxing (which obviously does not include teams that consist of maybe 2-5 or even 2-10 characters).

2. If people really wanted multiboxing to be banned, they would have voted.
    Majority of the server didn't even know there is a vote poll about that on forum. It makes your try to convince anyone that people "don't care" pathetic.

3. Stop being crybabies and stand up and fight damn Multiboxers like Banango did on January 3rd in this post http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=346699 or like Swifty did in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QO_RsLCPkoI ! WE dont have god mode on, we are killable, just face us, we want world pvp to happen on Lordareon, to kill and get killed and have fun, MODERATORS plz fix respawn timers on AH and FP and u will withness world pvp of epic proportions here on Lordaeron! Also fix city defenses notifications, i wanna know when Orgrimar is under attack and i wanna defend it, Alliancers didnt see Orgrimar last 3 months since i started playing again and we sit in SW for hours each day. Face us "Mighty Alliancers" cmon!

4. Majority of the server didn't even know there is a vote poll about that on forum. It makes your try to convince anyone that people "don't care" pathetic.
    They've always been multiboxers on warmane. If people did care, they'd either leave or cry like spoiled children on the forums (like you do). Lord has no cash shop with gear. Warmane does not even earn anything from people multiboxing. If you compare servers that allow multiboxing with servers that don't, you'll notice that those that allow it have bigger player bases on average. I'm not saying it's just because they allow multiboxing. It's their decision making as a whole.

The fact that you're trying to market your own opinion as the opinion of the 'majority' is pathetic. I wasn't trying to convince anyone. Why would I try that? Multiboxing is allowed and always will be on warmane. :)

[...]WE dont have god mode on, we are killable, just face us, we want world pvp to happen on Lordareon, to kill and get killed and have fun, MODERATORS plz fix respawn timers on AH and FP and u will withness world pvp[...]!
    I hope you do know that there are other auction houses. Increasing the respawn timer will not make them attack you. I'd think it's even the other way around. When people know it's going to respawn in a few mins, they're less likely to leave in order to use another AH. I personally prefer SW not be a ghost town.
    Edited: January 21, 2017

5. cry like spoiled children on the forums
    Congratulations, you just described what bakalar is doing with this thread, yet you try to falsely accuse me for doing this just because I disagree with you. Hypocrisy everywhere.
    If you actually played against mboxers (not with them) you would see for yourself that it's anti-fun and that people hate multiboxing and would prefer that it didn't exist.
    But I guess there's no point in arguing with narrow-minded hypocrite like you.

6. [...]
    But I guess there's no point in arguing with narrow-minded hypocrite like you.
    You came to the multiboxing section just to tell them that you think they are 'the biggest cancer in this game', yet you believe he's the one crying. In addition, you're even calling me a 'hypocrite' for pointing that out. If you could spend at least 2 minutes of your life to think about what you're doing, this discussion wouldn't exist in the first place.

You know what, I might start a team, too. Leveling will take some time, but I'm sure, getting reactions like that will be funny.

7. Sure, go on. If you suck at pvp that much that you feel you need more than one character to be effective.

8. Sure, go on. If you suck at pvp that much that you feel you need more than one character to be effective.
    Woah, are you trying to say 1v1 requires more skill than 5v5 for example?

9. You know what, I might start a team, too. Leveling will take some time, but I'm sure, getting reactions like that will be funny.
    Ill teach u gladly :) i teached 3-4 new boxers on Horde and 1 on Alliance already here on Lorda.

Watch this video and immagine macros :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sILvU7Mu9U

1. Jacket on----- /focus Bakalar
    2. Jacket off----- /follow focus
    3. Put on Jacket-------- /interract with target + dps macro/s spam
    4. Left foot Back---- /rejus spam on raid macro +bigbursta chainheal proc
    5. Right Foot back --- /shield on dk-s + barkskin dr00ds
    6. Hang out------ /wild growth series x4
    7. Pick up ur jacket ----- /engineering bombs + rockets + Bladestorrm rage+bladestorrm

i whish i have time to edit video with this macros :)

10. Woah, are you trying to say 1v1 requires more skill than 5v5 for example?
    I'm saying that 15v1 does not

11. I'm saying that 15v1 does not
    What exactly makes you think that this is what I'm starting my team for? Same can be said about you grouping for quests or raids. When hordes appear infront of a raid, do you go in 1 by 1 to kill them? I'm starting a 4 character team and I'll surely try out bgs with them.

12. Srry guys, this post didnt help, Gamemaster Alliancer still rides. I found out this morning that Wintergrasp Quest givers Respawn timers are reduced to 5 mins instead of 15 since last night, server is getting destroyed, im loosing my will to keep playing here....dunno what will happen....bravo warmane

13. Kings of Alliancers cities dont drop 75g anymore, gm alliancer strikes again.

14. Srry guys, this post didnt help, Gamemaster Alliancer still rides. I found out this morning that Wintergrasp Quest givers Respawn timers are reduced to 5 mins instead of 15 since last night, server is getting destroyed, im loosing my will to keep playing here....dunno what will happen....bravo warmane
    Yeah, leave the server with your multiboxers, and never return again.

15. Yeah, leave the server with your multiboxers, and never return again.
    Someone clearly hasn't gotten the memo.... if you wanna trash us, do so in another section of the forums. bye-bye now....

This is a sanctuary for those players - we don't need a thread that would give other players a reason to come in here and bash on them.
    Edited: March 8, 2017

First 1234 Last