1. Yeah, leave the server with your multiboxers, and never return again.
    yay rage! love it :)

I wont leave Lordaeron or Warmane cause its getting better and better here each day ("alliancers screaming in the distance").
    Making even MOOREEE toons untill 40!
    Servers are freaking stable and playable and perfect for multiboxing.

I keep posting on this post just for info what is changed, since multiboxers kill kings while drinking cofee i think they wanna know that boss dont drop gold anymore, why? who knows.
    Edited: March 8, 2017 Reason: forgot something

2. I love how people come to the multiboxing subforum to complain about multiboxing. I'm honestly surprised a mod hasn't stopped all the crying and spamming yet.

3. If the multiboxers stuck to 5 characters each in PvP there wouldn't be as much QQ as there currently is.

Some of you give the rest of us a bad rep by using way too many characters or getting into flame wars with the rest of the community.

My only issue with multiboxing in PvP is when the multiboxer has so many characters that he lags his opponents to death and they literally have no way of winning.

4. I ran in WG few days ago with all15toons and i lagged out my 1st pc with 11toons while other one with 4 was working perfect, so i kicked out low shammy and warrior and it started to work perfect. With my hardware i can run 15 in Stormwind or 13 in WG max, so u dont have to fear about me making more toons, im done with lvling on Warmane i promise. But i will molest Alliancers with my 13/15 teams in every possible way as usual. Drama in SW, drama in WG, drama @ ony lair enterance, drama in rest of capital cities, and soon my favourite Drama in front of ICC enterance.

First ... 234