1. Game Master Alliancer !

Multiboxing on lordaeron takes massive gameplay destruction cause someone is listening whiners on forum. 1. It was fun to kill stormwind flight master and induce wpvp! Someone whined and gm set fmaster to respawn in 5 mins instead of 15.. 2. It was fun killing guards in sw so ally get defence spam, someone whined there is no spam for sw attack anymore. 3. there was fun killing ally AH and induce wpvp, someone whined and now auctioneers respawn in 30secs. 4. (And most scarry) last week one guy posted that mboxers farm trolls in ZulDrak that spawn fast, guess what, gm removed exp from that moobs this week. This morning i saw post about removing follow from battlegrounds in wotlk patch. Im not happy and im scared for multiboxing future here, we are getting obliterated. Few more weeks wpvp will be disabled in SW. GG listening to whiners instead of banning them perma for *****ic ideas!

2. This is all true that Glavonja wrote...and i want to add that alliance is using some ****ty program (GM TAKE CARE OF THIS).... so when i jump on some player in wintergrasp...they vanish...and after few secs they appear again but on other place...i saw a paladin dissapear and i did not get hk couse of this...wtf is this shiet..u cant log out like that if in combat....guess i will have to fraps all and report them.........GM seems to listen all the whining so mabe they will look at this...or how about i get this program and start using it myself while multiboxing...how about that???!?!?! Stop removing stuff from the game GM-S ffs!!!! 100 ppl spit on us when wpvp in SW Omg remove /spit lmao...cmon!

3. boxy5 - Cry more mate... U and your friend destroy this realm.

4. Thats the paladin i was talking about, now i remember...hes using this hack program...ban this Spaleczek guy plz.
    I am frapsing u next time ***** so feel free to use it again. I dont cry buddy and i dont cheat, u are!
    Edited: January 18, 2017

5. Thats the paladin i was talking about (Pale) now i remembere...hes using this hack program...ban this Spaleczek guy plz.
    Thats one of guys using Lag Switch i can confirm. i Have plenty of videos where ppl use lag switch but i dont care about that i have so much stuff going on on my screen and ingame that i dont really have time for reports. I wonder if i will see this guy Pale ingame next days or he is protected by someone....

6. Thats the paladin i was talking about, now i remember...hes using this hack program...ban this Spaleczek guy plz.
    I am frapsing u next time ***** so feel free to use it again. I dont cry buddy and i dont cheat, u are!
    Rly? Hack program? WTF!
    I never using illegal programs on this serwer. GM can check me out.

7. Dont sell me that shiet here mate...i saw u using it so stfu!...Multiboxing is allowed and that shiet ur using is NOT! I will record u next time! so yea....

8. boxy5 - Where is your video? Screens? Stop lying moron mb.
    Two kids destroy this realm and Gm ignore them...

9. like i said....i WILL get it next time when u use it again...OBS ftw biatch

10. like i said....i WILL get it next time when u use it again...OBS ftw biatch
    Two bots say "Hisol u have hack" rly?.... Please stop lying kids.

11. For example in this video on 2.15 u can see mage using lag switch in middle of fight... https://www.twitch.tv/bigbrotherbox/v/105998678
    i will keep my OBS on aswell 24/7 i had enough of this.

12. For example in this video on 2.15 u can see mage using lag switch in middle of fight... https://www.twitch.tv/bigbrotherbox/v/105998678
    i will keep my OBS on aswell 24/7 i had enough of this.
    this is not lag switch... U have crappy pc 10 fps....

13. Two bots say "Hisol u have hack" rly?.... Please stop lying kids.
    Dude i can prob be your father/ And u will go down couse of this cheat! ...i dont lie and video wont lie aswell..... using a term bots is telling me how uninformed u are! Noob

14. this is not lag switch... U have crappy pc 10 fps....
    see...u even know the program name! (and if u are so pro, u can tell that this is not pc issue, its fraps issue, again noob), this guy lol!

15. Dude i can prob be your father/ And u will go down couse of this cheat! ...i dont lie and video wont lie aswell..... using a term bots is telling me how uninformed u are! Noob
    boxy5 - Ignore moron mb... bye
    My father have normal work and live but u no. :D 24/7 in game.... haha :D

123 ... Last