1. ►Unknown◄ Guild 5-Man Ragnaros Heroic

Hello dear Neltharion community, after doing a Heroic:Ragnaros as 5-man on Horde side a couple months back https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7VWH0kSlHo, me and my fellow peers have decided to go at it again after faction changing and creating my own guild with GM-partner: Misan.

Participants in our ►Unknown◄ Guild Heroic:Ragnaros 5-man: Tyrabanks.Misanstorm.Fkitimonone.Impalerr.Pryme

Thank you and belated Happy New Year!

2. alliance still alive? horde is so dead here, like nobody to even que rdf
    maybe gotta move to ally xDD

3. Omg 5 man ? rly 5 fcking man ? Guys ur op damn .... Dafuq :OOOOO

Bugs:
    1. World In Flames
    2. Living Meteor
    3. Transitions
    4. Entrapping Roots
    5. Cloudburst

Instance for 391 ilvl
    Average gear of group 409 ilvl

Etc , etc , etc ...

Guys ur so op ....

4. Nice kill, we tried to do this a while back but no success :(

5. Omg 5 man ? rly 5 fcking man ? Guys ur op damn .... Dafuq :OOOOO

Bugs:
    1. World In Flames
    2. Living Meteor
    3. Transitions
    4. Entrapping Roots
    5. Cloudburst

Instance for 391 ilvl

Etc , etc , etc ...

Guys ur so op ....
    You seem salty.

Good kill guys!
    That Rets burst was impressive too
    Edited: January 20, 2017

6. You seem salty.

Good kill guys!
    That Rets burst was impressive too
    I don't see a reason Dani why should I be salty for boss kill which 90% of fight is bugged :D

7. Omg 5 man ? rly 5 fcking man ? Guys ur op damn .... Dafuq :OOOOO

Bugs:
    1. World In Flames
    2. Living Meteor
    3. Transitions
    4. Entrapping Roots
    5. Cloudburst

Instance for 391 ilvl

Etc , etc , etc ...

Guys ur so op ....
    I'd like to see you try kill that boss with a 5-man group but i guess when it happens i'll be to old to even remember this game. Time for sarcasm is when you actually do try something similar to what we did.
    Apart from that I'd like to encourage other people still playing on this server to try stuff like that which are out of ordinary, and actually not so easy to do, cause let's be honest, Dragon Soul HC isn't a challenge anymore, while rag 5hc requires some thinking and skill and also luck :P - Impalerr
    Edited: January 21, 2017

8. I'd like to see you try kill that boss with a 5-man group but i guess when it happens i'll be to old to even remember this game. Time for sarcasm is when you actually do try something similar to what we did.
    Apart from that I'd like to encourage other people still playing on this server to try stuff like that which are out of ordinary, and actually not so easy to do, cause let's be honest, Dragon Soul HC isn't a challenge anymore, while rag 5hc requires some thinking and skill and also luck :P - Impalerr
    U make me laugh.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Rag 5hc is challange ?
    Tell me what is challenge there if 90% of boss dont work ?
    After 6 years u guys finally learned how to kill ragnaros hc and thanks to buggs u killing him , imagine if they fix him 1 day what will happen :D hahahahahahahaha miss old days and ragnaros world in flames ....

9. It's beyond my comprehension what goes through the mind of people like "cyberGAMER3000" when writing these pathetic posts. What's the point? What the **** are you trying to accomplish? Is your life really that bad that you can't afford a mid-range rig capable of recording videos so you can backup your claims and show us all how easy the fight is.

If you're not going to do anything, better not bark at all.

10. U make me laugh.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Rag 5hc is challange ?
    Tell me what is challenge there if 90% of boss dont work ?
    After 6 years u guys finally learned how to kill ragnaros hc and thanks to buggs u killing him , imagine if they fix him 1 day what will happen :D hahahahahahahaha miss old days and ragnaros world in flames ....
    don't bark if you are not gonna bite.

11. nice one guys and omg i didnt even killed ragna on norm yet xD (but i really never raided in cata so ;P)

and to the ppl who think this is easy, why dont u do it 2 and upload it on youtube and prove us that this 5man is a easy thing(ofc u need to clear that with a lower ilvl than this group because its easy :D)

12 Last